Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

I have found a few more nanners on both the OG kush and the mandarin
Drats… sounds like they’re telling you “we’ve done all we can!” It’s nature’s last effort at producing the next generation.

I’d love to hear some chop time estimates, if you don’t mind. I never seem to trust myself on this.
Whenever you’re ready!!
:thumb:

Those are some seriously fat flowers! And with the foxtails it's not surprising there are so many clear trichomes...it keeps pushing out more.
I’ve been trying to scope closer to the base of the foxtail, but it is kinda hard. Any advice for how to tell when it’s done?

Nice chunky colas your girls have HH! I like the lovely developing trichomes pics too.
Thank you Stunger :) you’re so kind
I'd chop both of those gals...starting with the Mandarin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah Boo! I think Mandarin is first in line too. Thanks for your op :cheesygrinsmiley:

^ This ^

Good to see you back, Heavenly!
:green_heart:
Thanks Felipe :love: It’s a rollercoaster of being excited they’re ready and then the dread of the work coming. At least they’re little autos and not the outdoor monsters you make. ;)
Drats… sounds like they’re telling you “we’ve done all we can!” It’s nature’s last effort at producing the next generation.

Whenever you’re ready!!
:thumb:
Thanks DAB, that is what I was thinking about too. That, and when they stop drinking. I just wish they would ripen up some more, oh well. I’m smoking the last few buds of OG, so I am looking forward to having more soon(ish).

Those girls have some nice chunky flowers!

Mandarin is ready when ever you are! 98 out of the 100 days you normally like your autos to run, sounds to me like they could all come down any time. Give them another week and see how things develop, if that drinking slows down any more it will be time to break out the chainsaw!

I’d love to hear some chop time estimates
More time for the Mandarin, and a little less "more time" for the OG...I'd go another week, and see how they look..still a few white pistils on the Mandarin, so she's still growing a little, OG could actually go now, if you don't need much amber...
Great looking, fat buds on all of them!
Any advice for how to tell when it’s done?
I was going to say when they start drinking less, but you know that one...

Those girls have some nice chunky flowers!

Mandarin is ready when ever you are! 98 out of the 100 days you normally like your autos to run, sounds to me like they could all come down any time. Give them another week and see how things develop, if that drinking slows down any more it will be time to break out the chainsaw!
Lol, thanks N! Maybe I can be patient for a little bit longer… we’ll see ;)
Toaster tester!
Haha! I know how to do that! Tin foil canoe coming up. :D
More time for the Mandarin, and a little less "more time" for the OG...I'd go another week, and see how they look..still a few white pistils on the Mandarin, so she's still growing a little, OG could actually go now, if you don't need much amber...
Great looking, fat buds on all of them!

I was going to say when they start drinking less, but you know that one...
Thanks Carcass, VG mentioned waiting another week too. I think I’ll give them a little bit longer. They are bringing more nanners with their fresh pistils though, which always makes me nervous.

Toaster tester!
Hey Shed, got that tester..
D706A2E7-752D-43A2-98E9-F784B11ABE2C.jpeg

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Whoops!

Hey party people! I’m finally back with a harvest update. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was planning to do it earlier, but sometimes (at least for me,) motivation runs real low. So that what happened, but we’re finally here and tcob!

As you’ll remember, the leaves were really yellowing for Mandarin cream xl, I didn’t get a pic until after they were gone. Lol, it’s better this way anyway, she was no beauty queen by the end.Here she is, 108 days old.
FAE3CF38-AC86-441D-86AB-DA4D55B223B4.jpeg

It was late, so I forgot to take one with a thumb, but, not too shabby. I’m going to guess she’ll be maybe 2 oz? Fingers crossed!

While I was at it, I went ahead and took OG down as well. She wasn’t doing much and it was time. In fact, both OG and Mandarin were throwing a lot of nanners. I’ll be doing some deep cleaning in there before the next round.

Here she is, also 108 days.
FCD9C8D0-E813-4314-A45C-D8118C78C51A.jpeg

She is a bit smaller than the others. With her issues starting mid flower, I’m not surprised. I’m guessing she will weigh in at 1.25 oz.

They are both hanging to dry in my empty 4x4. When I checked it was 71° and 54% rh, so not the best conditions, but also not the worst! I was able to leave them whole for a dry trim, and maybe get to use the trim bag? We’ll see how sturdy they look after drying.

Jack Herer is still going. I tried some of that test cola and it was good, but a little on the racy side. I’d like for it to mellow out some more before chop, I really am not much of a sativa fan. Her leaves are going south too, so we’ll just keep going til she says no more.

I hope you’re all doing well and thank you, cause I’m so glad to have you all along with me. :love:

Congrats on a couple of nice harvests, HH!
Her leaves are going south too, so we’ll just keep going til she says no more.
It's painful to watch them do that, but it gets you out of trim jail a little quicker... ;)

Congrats on the harvests HH! :party:
Thanks CC! I’m so glad to see the surgery went well and you’re back at it again. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well done HH, those two look all bud for you!
Thanks Stunger :) not too shabby.
:woohoo::goodjob::yahoo:

They look like they were nice little chunky plants. I hope they provide you with some good medicine.
Thanks Felipe, the mandarin is chunky and dense. OG is a little airier, but that’s not too surprising. Looking forward to some nice bong hits. :bong:
Congrats on a couple of nice harvests, HH!

It's painful to watch them do that, but it gets you out of trim jail a little quicker... ;)
Thanks carcass, you’re so right. I don’t like seeing them get bad either. But you are spot on, OG only took me about 30 mins to take off the fans! :laughtwo:

So I assume everyone in the states has already heard about it, but omg, federal legalization for marijuana passed in the House. Crossing all fingers, toes, and anything else I can find to cross, that it passes Senate too. I hesitate to get my hopes up, but exciting progress nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom