Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

I’m glad to hear Og is turning around! She will be worth all your efforts!
The buds on Jh and Mandarin look great, Id be pleased if they were mine!
I'm not sure chasing a solution for the other two is worth the effort this close to harvest given the time it takes for changes to work. When it's all trimmed and sitting in jars, no one will ever care what they looked like just before
What Shed said :thumb:

They’re at 12 weeks today, so I’d imagine they’ll start wrapping things up soon.
Like Shed said- this late in the game, it might be best just to let them do their thing till harvest-
The buds are doing great, and that's not likely to change by harvest time...

I'm not sure chasing a solution for the other two is worth the effort this close to harvest
Really?! I’m so surprised Shed! I will take a better look at lights on, and some closer pics too. I think you’re probably right about the mandarin finishing, but I don’t know about that JH; she’s got a good amount of white pistils. I’ll take a better look, because she is weird and fox tailed, maybe I’m just not looking deep enough.

As always, thank you all for the help.
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

The leaves may not be beauty queens but the buds are looking Sweeet! :)
Thank you Nev :) inner beauty matters most!
I’m glad to hear Og is turning around! She will be worth all your efforts!
The buds on Jh and Mandarin look great, Id be pleased if they were mine!
I’m surprised and happy she’s cooperating again. The other two are looking promising if I can bring them home!
Like Shed said- this late in the game, it might be best just to let them do their thing till harvest-
The buds are doing great, and that's not likely to change by harvest time...
Thanks Carcass, I’ll take a better look at these girls. Maybe I’ll get some trichomes pics for each of them and see what’s what. ;)

Hi again buds :ciao:
I took some closer pics of the girls tonight.

Mandarin Cream xl
57840E11-8441-46FF-92C3-6798A0B20042.jpeg

OG Kush - look at this girl, trying to push new pistils.
FE6C2B69-C806-411C-BABA-D41CE3AE71AE.jpeg

And my weirdo, Jack Herer. I’ve never grown such a fox-tailed plant before. The other JH’s I grew looked like regular buds, so I dunno!
649F2A32-0492-4A5F-904D-8587D53E30BA.jpeg
246E3B74-D1EF-4834-9BEB-6FF1DBF268C2.jpeg
FDA567DD-E63B-431B-8205-923D7783392A.jpeg

Family
9339C203-A030-4714-899E-8DE83E0C97D6.jpeg

:thedoubletake::eek::eek::eek::thedoubletake:
Trying to get a closer look at OG’s fresh pistils and what did I find?…….
902B43A4-C732-4C0A-A529-ADFF21B592D8.jpeg

Friggin nanner. I didn’t see any more, but I’ll take a closer look tomorrow.

That’s all I wanted to share today, have a good one and thanks for keeping me company. :)

Nice bud pics, HH!
Sorry about the nanner, but it shouldn't be a problem this late in the game...

But ya hate to see em anyway...

And my weirdo, Jack Herer. I’ve never grown such a fox-tailed plant before. The other JH’s I grew looked like regular buds, so I dunno!
It'll be interesting how you find it in comparison, altho (without knowing any better) I'd guess as long as it's got trichomes covering it, then that's the main thing.
Trying to get a closer look at OG’s fresh pistils and what did I find?…….
Lovely purple effect happening HH. I must admit, I probably wouldn't mind if an occasional nanna gave me a few S1 seeds to use. At least it looks to be on it's own.

Though I don’t really care for either, but if I was giving a choice I would take the dang foxtailing over a nanner laden plant.
Ya care to share a foxtail? :passitleft:
I had a Gorilla Glue that fox tailed, at the time I didn't realise what foxtails were. I still am not sure that there is a negative about it, or it is just a visual feature while the plant is flowering. I presume once trimmed, dried and cured, that it would all be the same for recreational or medicinal use. Cheers.

I still am not sure that there is a negative about it, or it is just a visual feature while the plant is flowering.
I think it's just that they don't look like folks like them to look, less "bag appeal".... but, I've found, through years of painstaking research, that foxtails get you just as high as "not foxtails" :)

I think it's just that they don't look like folks like them to look, less "bag appeal".... but, I've found, through years of painstaking research, that foxtails get you just as high as "not foxtails" :)
That's reassuring, and great it is solidly backed by years of painstaking research! :ganjamon:

Lol, you can take a piece if it’s already broken ;)

Hi again all, I’m here with the proof of alive. They’re seemingly standing still in time. :rolleyes: The OG that I thought was nearly ripe weeks ago, still has clear dots in their trich heads. Jack has a ton of clears, barely any cloudies. Mandarin has been cloudy and in the harvest window, but no ambers to speak of. Rrrrrrr!

I have found a few more nanners on both the OG kush and the mandarin @DutchinAB, I don’t worry about self pollination, but I am a little worried about the Jack Herer, because she seems to have a while to go still.

They will be 14 weeks tomorrow (98 days), and usually autos tend to finish around day 100, so I guess I’m feeling some impatience over here! :laughtwo:

Pic time!
Jack Herer
75A83308-12BE-4CAE-8ED6-B4DA9FA913A0.jpeg
0AB17609-C3AC-455C-9667-145642E87803.jpeg

don’t worry, I removed that super dead leaf after the pic.

OG Kush
78A48A46-08CE-4E9A-A6C7-24F7F693561F.jpeg
363FAD4D-20D3-4EB2-9B4F-25F61CF0989B.jpeg
she’s like my Mexican hairless leafless.

Mandarin cream xl
D815A579-AE20-4EBE-A4CC-97124D9BCC3B.jpeg
43796D21-33A6-4359-8137-F6738EA23B89.jpeg

She’s the only one who seems close to chop time, so I grabbed a couple trich shots.
8052B6E0-7447-4063-8D10-A745A930D303.jpeg
5024F678-AE0C-488C-9806-254373ED7849.jpeg

And this is a pic of OG kush trichs. I’d add more, but this equals 10, so it’s the only one you get ;)
75EC9D9F-3BB7-4C80-A195-767DECCDFB00.jpeg

I’d love to hear some chop time estimates, if you don’t mind. I never seem to trust myself on this.

Hope all is well in your gardens, my buds! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom