Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Re: 3rd crop of clones in week 3 veg.

These are 3 weeks from seed and clones/cuttings........plus 2 weeks to root..the clones are realy growing fast now , ah week or two and I'll be flowering them........

clone_at_3_weeks.jpg

Pure_Power_Plant_fem_.jpg

Pure Power Plant fem. in the center of the picture in a 6 " pot.
:roorrip:

Thanks for the update Oldgrowerdude! You are really keep them ladies happy! Awesome growth rates. Keep up your great work! You have that Dutch Master Gold Grow working for you. Thanks for the heads up. :roorrip: :peace: Later!

hey Mr Smith...is your avatar just a pic or is that a name brand ebb & flow set up that a fella could actually get a look at? Thanks! MF

Hey OldGrow.. Just learnin the ebb & flo stuff. Couple questions if ya dont mind. How does the water get from the 55 gal to the smaller container? Gravity or pump? Your last pic, the smaller square black container in front of the 55 gal res, it that where you add your nutes etc? Where along your whole process is your pump located? Between the 55 and the "little black box"? Sorry for so many questions but a fella has to start the hydro thing somewhere...Thanks man...peace n good luck MF

No problem.....the system works with a pump in the 55 drum and a pump in the controler tub..... the water level is matained by 2 float / flipper valves and a timer that controls water start and stop times.Hope this helps.

I have a 2 bulb florsent for my cuttings In the closet and to keep alive new stuff still in veg 18 hours for the next grow. the big lamp is a HD,HPS switchable ballest so I can run HD for veg and HSP for flowering. The grow main area is 10 x 12.

:roorrip:

Becoming a great Journal Oldgrowerdude... Whats the dogs' name protecting the growroom? How big is that switchable ballast you mentioned, Looking to get new myself. Thanks Buddy! :bongrip:

His name is Harley cus I used to ride for many years. The big lamp ballast Sun System 10 Econo Grow 1000 SW. It comes with the bulb switch a handle easy to carry. 11 x 6 x 6. I would just google it and get the best price.

Back
Top Bottom