Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Yes this is the first year we will not have Thanksgiving here at our house for our familys. Even if I close the door to the grow room the light comming from under the door looks like I have God locked up in there, no smell in the house we use 3 air/scrubers for the whole house....boy and I goning to be wasted tho......lol:ganjamon:

same here with the thanksgiving day thing. so I took a strip of rubber attatched it to the bottom of the door that way it will seal up the room everytime i closed the door. it worked i took it down cause i eventually sealed up the room completely.

What type of scrubbers do you use? I'm starting my first hydro setup in a couple of weeks and I need to control odor in a BIG way. (I live in an apartment).

I have 2 of them a 1000 unit and a 3000 unit.....both come with 6 types of filter in them. it has a ionizer too which is great for mold and smell. You cant even smell my setup when you walk in the house. Heres ther link.......I have the 1000 in the room and I have the 3000 in our smokin room it takes the smell out of the air quick....

Surround Air

Surround Air Ionizers / Ionic Air Purifiers

One good thing about these units they have ionizer, it puts ions particles in the air and they attach to dust and drops it to the floor plus a UV bulb to destroy smell

Do those units operate fairly quietly? During lights off the smell from my room is starting to seep into the house. Just noticed it last night. I have a carbon filter attached to an in-line fan during lights on but hadn't considered how to battle smell during the lights off period.

I've used air purifiers before and I got to say these are the quietest one's I've owned........there is a charcoal filter in these also......I run them 24 hours a day.....keeps the house fresh........:Rasta:

Here's a picture taken today....The wife said this morning it looked like the plants had grown at least 6" inches. It's 2 days since she had looked in there.

10-10-09b.jpg

I have 3 air purifiers 1 in the grow room and 2 in other rooms in the house....

The only time I have a issue with smell is when I harvest.....then nothing helps for a few days........they stink when you ruff them up them and cut on them........

I take 3 meds for depression and anxiety, I take 2 pills for my diabetes and 6 or 7 shots of 2 kinds of insulin a day. And there are other things....that's why you find me in here a lot....I love this place.... add me to your friends when you hit 50 post and we can PM each other instead of stealing the thread....lol

Back
Top Bottom