Dr Bob Says Alakazam While Eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

woo those are pretty!

All that sugar leaf!

Thanks for the "grand welcome"! :bravo:
ok

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Shoot Bob, with those pics you've got my palms and forehead all sweaty. I'm coo-coo for coco buds..

Well heck then, have some more sugary cereal. Fruitilicious top cola. Odd thing is this looks way younger in the pic than it does in person.
SANY02153.JPG

Hey everyone!

On a side note, make sure you go check out this month's contests. My mind was just completely blown away by the nugs and plants, not to mention the great members up for Member of the the Month.

Go look and vote. Suffrage for growers!

420 Contests

Welcome to the party! In fact, just for the new guy, it's time for a photo update!!!

Let us take a trip back into flower land and the plants that just wouldn't finish. They have instead decided to push on and get bigger! The LA Woman is fox tailing everywhere while the Fruitilicious was more conservative and put all its fox tails into one very strange side bud that has no real bud, just a bunch of fox tails.
Here they are after final yellow leaf and bottom crud removal.
FlowerGroupLabeled.JPG

And how is this for a foxy LA Woman? This is right on the tippy top.
FoxTailLAWoman.JPG

Welcome M1DRAGONACE and enjoy a brownie. LEDs are in the same town as me now (dang no ground delivery on Sat), the plants above are moving towards the chop and life is good.

;) Bob

Hummmmmm, lovely Doc ; pretty nice plants and the La Woman's resin coverage is ridiculous.........:rolleyes3

i persist, telling your fimed plants in the pics are well fimed and will show new secondary branch growth soon if you didn't topped them yet.
your plants are happy it's evident Doc.
just go on and play with your new hobby like you did with aquariums.

all the best M8.

Hummmmmm, lovely Doc ; pretty nice plants and the La Woman's resin coverage is ridiculous.........:rolleyes3

i persist, telling your fimed plants in the pics are well fimed and will show new secondary branch growth soon if you didn't topped them yet.
your plants are happy it's evident Doc.
just go on and play with your new hobby like you did with aquariums.

all the best M8.

Thank you sir! I think you are right on the FIMs I just don't want to get bad luck from assuming. Right now one actually looks like it may have 5 coming off the top but we will see. I will be gone for a couple days and when I get back the tops will tell. Time to leave them alone so they get a chance to show me the way.

Great to see you over here. Love aquariums (and anything else involving water and living things) so it should be fun to learn hydro when I get started.

Take care,
Bob ;)

Everything look's great Doc.:high-five:
One thing I would be careful with is bending.You did a good job bending the top's over but next time I would also place a tie around the base of the plant,holding it in the opposite direction of the top,so you get more of a bend in the stalk and less of a pulling action.
They look to be fine just and this may not be a problem for you tho.:bravo:

You will have some nice meds here man. They are looking tasty. Hope you dont get a cavity from all of that sugar.

Everything look's great Doc.:high-five:
One thing I would be careful with is bending.You did a good job bending the top's over but next time I would also place a tie around the base of the plant,holding it in the opposite direction of the top,so you get more of a bend in the stalk and less of a pulling action.
They look to be fine just and this may not be a problem for you tho.:bravo:

Great point. No one has broken so far and they look happy but that would have been smart. First timer mistakes! Should I do one now you think?

You will have some nice meds here man. They are looking tasty. Hope you dont get a cavity from all of that sugar.

Thanks my good man! That is a cavity I don't think I would mind too much!

Bills must be paid.

Bills must be paid.

You know what is even better? Paying bills with an unexpected internet access point. Sweet. I will not be bored stiff tonight, instead I will be :reading420magazine::420:

And to pay off the good karma gods that gave me this access, I will upload the pics I grabbed before I took off just in case I had access to the interweb.

Be right back my good friends!

And now for something completely...uh....ok so it's the same plants but a day later. Did a check last night and we are at 100% cloudy for Fruitilicious and getting close on the LA Woman. They are final flushing now in prep for getting dark time. Imagine an axe poised waiting for that first amber tric and "Timber"

LA Woman lower bud and some pretty frosting
LAWomanTrics.JPG

Fruitilicious Trics progressing. This is the top cola.
Fruitilicious_Trics.JPG

And finally a close up of the Fruitilicious cola. I just thought it was cool.
FruitiColaCloseup.JPG

LEDs should have arrived today, just in time for me to go away so hopefully they will be waiting for me upon return. Then we will have a real update with lights, camera and :bongrip:

Have a wonderful evening my friends. Good times, good times.

Bob ;)

Great point. No one has broken so far and they look happy but that would have been smart. First timer mistakes! Should I do one now you think?

The tie at the base is to help the root's from ripping when you pull the top over.
I place the tie at the base before tying the top over.It's not something you must do just something I practice.
Your plant's look fine and don't think it was a problem for you.:thumb:
Looking forward to the up-grade,up-date.
Have a safe trip Doc:Namaste:

The tie at the base is to help the root's from ripping when you pull the top over.
I place the tie at the base before tying the top over.It's not something you must do just something I practice.
Your plant's look fine and don't think it was a problem for you.:thumb:
Looking forward to the up-grade,up-date.
Have a safe trip Doc:Namaste:

Much appreciated and great tip for the future. It would have been so sad to rip them up in the process. :high-five:

:thanks:

Bob ;)

I use electrical wire form it into a hook and attach 1 end to my container(I drill holes in my containers) then the hook end I put around the base of the stem. I secure it to the opposite end I will lean the most of the weight.

how many days in bloom are they? nice pictures.

Hey doc, these finishing plants are so DANK M8 !!!

Thanks buddy. They are done now! I can't wait to taste them!

how many days in bloom are they? nice pictures.

They have been in bloom forever it seems. They are both going on 80 days now with the finish time from the breeder closer to 65 as I recall. I think the excessive heat I had in this grow cost me time. That is the theory I am going with for now at least. Good to see you!

Great shares Bob, :goodjob: hope your LED's are there when u get back! :peace:

As you now likely know from Fluxy Lady's thread, they did! :rocker: And I decided to chop tonight as well so I have a ton of work to do on the garden. I think I need to do an update here but I keep nosing around everyone elses journal rather than paying attention to my own.

:Namaste: everyone. Good to be back for real rather than grabbing 5 minutes of signal here and there over the last couple days.\

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom