Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Alrighty everyone !! Good afternoon !! I thought I could give you guys a good breakdown of what is happening today as all the big girls got their first round of bloom nutes !!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I let them go a bit thirsty and have them a nice big drink this morning !

Here is a picture of the girls after their first bloom nute feeding!
(Feeding description below)
3BEA8DE4-C33A-4457-AE0C-2CEA5762BFFC.jpeg
E5813739-7829-4BB2-A3C6-673A6A8AA97C.jpeg
F2D7BE28-C12B-4AEE-9645-D15FB7F78A74.jpeg
9F3D3614-FE38-4BF1-9305-309BE95B7B9A.jpeg
B0428A13-94BC-46F2-B24A-8CAA49083759.jpeg
C1AA3763-546A-4F6E-A5E5-1A73B28F2C43.jpeg
22265368-C9DA-4D46-BC32-9AC7942AB3DF.jpeg

Ok so now that you have seen these beauties taking shape here’s what happened today! So I took each girl out gave them all some love and attention ! I fed each girl 4.5L of feed water till runoff. Feed water is a mix of A15138C0-4EA8-41C2-A2CD-F240562F6BAB.jpeg
PHed at 6.4 going in and a low total 540PPM. Mix ratio is 4ml/g of sensi bloom a+b and 5ml/g of CalMag. Next feed I’m introducing big bud. I want to keep my feed doses low around 1/4 strength starting off to keep the plants strong without shocking any of them!
I also removed a few fan leaves from each plant to expose those colas !! Here’s a few of them nice lush and green ! image.jpg
49E23161-FF72-473D-B357-1972D73E9103.jpeg

I am letting the girls go now with minimal training just tucking to keep the colas exposed!!

I snapped EM2 during her spreading today! So I had to pull out the tape and do a bandage for her!

Anyways that’s it for the update today !! I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow morning after their dark period to see how they are liking their first round of bloom nutes!! Have a great day everyone and happy growing!!:thumb::high-five:

Good evening and Happy Saturday!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Just a quick update for today as the girls are just growing great! No feed or anything today left them all just with a bit of tucking and tender love! EM2 is turning around after I broke her branch. Glad she’s coming back! EM2 will be getting a feed tomorrow. Without further adue here are the girls
722AE7A3-0251-4A7F-AC04-F5F860A93CC6.jpeg
I’ll get a bunch of photos up tomorrow with some close ups of the colas starting!!

Goooooood morning and happy Sunday everyone!! Hope everyone’s weekend is stupendous so far!! I know mine has been great with family and friends! Sooo let’s get down to it! There’s just a bit of tucking today as all the girls are Ok moisture. EM2 is getting a feed tomorrow but is coming back to life after I snapped her branch !! I trimmed a few of the big leaves off the branch to promote its regen and new growth. 4F13C134-4AD1-4E8F-A5AA-CB20D54D3D42.jpeg1747DAA4-35B5-4D5B-A695-45C38C70A28C.jpegFC99DB1E-5E07-4CC2-8110-9AC40272FF87.jpeg

As for all the big ladies WW1 /WW2 / EM1 they all are growing up and have started to give off a lovely little sniff!! The flowers are most developed on WW2 currently but her sisters are right behind! All doing absolutely great after their first bloom nute feed the other day! Starting to dry up probably give second feed tomorrow or Tuesday!
DDF49094-F4A8-44F8-B73D-7A7E1D7E14B2.jpeg

You can see a bit of deficiency here but I have since corrected. I was keeping my CalMag on to low a dose! Went from 3ml/g to 5ml/gal and has brought it around! Going to bump up to 7ml/ gal for flowering time and run until harvest.
BA768CF9-E01C-4558-82BD-327BFA48A4DA.jpeg

EM1 is just crazy bushy!! Trimmed a few blocking fan leaves but trying to tuck whatever I can !
4B2FB34D-1387-48C0-8E36-F957CD2FFBD1.jpeg

WW1 is absolutely loving her bloom nutes and starting to push out more pistols now!
50E35932-A09A-4F59-B5B7-B6381FD798A5.jpeg

All the girls are doing great super healthy lush and green! Loving the sniff that’s starting to come from them! Can’t wait to have it develope fully!!

Hope everyone has a great day and keep things green! :green_heart::Namaste:

Helloo and Happy Monday!!

It’s labour day here in Canada so we’ve had the day off and been blessed to spend it with family and friends! I have some great pictures for you today and a quick little update in the tent for today!

EM2 is healing up great after the branch snapping! Removed a few of the big wilted leaves from the branch a day ago and since then the top growth has perked up and started taking off again! Really surprised how resilient these plants are! Here’s a few snaps of EM2 today after a watering !(descriptions after pictures)
B7A6A05B-E3BD-4C97-A6A7-98ECD93F4AB5.jpeg
02D7FDB4-351D-4FBD-97DA-F4A841DF9806.jpeg
9E5ECAFD-06C7-4862-A112-F5B16FF78303.jpeg

Today was just a watering day for EM2 so I mixed some CalMag and Voodoo juice for the last time and watered at 6.5ph till runoff. Next round will be veg nutes again. I am running in ProMix HP soiless and I’ve been doing a 3:1 feed pattern. Meaning I am feeding - feeding - feeding - water. The water I mix with CalMag always and only use voodoo juice for the first few weeks. I ran voodo juice in the 3 bigger girls until week 4 and this is the last time for EM2!!

Now as for the big girls! WOW:slide:they are coming along beautifully ! They are drinking quicker as the first round of bloom nutes i fed them the other day is almost dried up! Pots are getting light and will be getting their second feed tomorrow!! Here are some over heads of the girls named and a nice tent shot! All the girls got a little defoil today removing a couple covering fan leaves!

574F8889-70DB-4F90-9E2F-C891F0F15198.jpeg
Early Miss 1

719A53B1-F341-432A-ACE8-0FE5475E6859.jpeg

White Widow 1

581C9502-4314-4D28-9ADC-529C672187B9.jpeg

White Widow 2 top cola!:cheer:

The three big ladies !
86736B26-FE6C-46C6-9D96-AA8C8872EC25.jpeg

And the tent with all them healthy green ladies!
37700DB8-991E-47FB-B364-7AE795B6DCEF.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions or comments regarding the Grow or setup this far please let me know!! Happy growing and keep it green!!

Hey @newty ! Just wanted to invite you over! I wasn’t sure how I should treat promix i had read in other threads that people have had good luck on the 3:1 method so that’s how I have started. Maybe I could try and skip the water and go with all low dose feedings!? Thoughts? Anyways I hope your doing well newty glad you could pop by!

Nice to be here! Thanks for the welcome:)
Everyone you ask will feed a bit differently, I don’t think you will see a big difference if your already feeding 3:1. What nutes are you using?

I’m running Advanced Nutrients pH perfect line. I’m using Sensi Bloom A+B and CalMag currently. Next feed I’m introducing BigBud. I am keeping my feeding as low as possible. my first bloom feed was 540PPM but will be increasing as I include the BigBud. I will be adding in Overdrive in the last 2 weeks for a finisher.

Ive heard good things about AN. I will try them at some point but Im super happy with what i got right now anyway. A bit annoying with the PH but i dont even check my water anymore. My water weirdly works out as 1ml ph down to 1L of water as perfect. So its no different to feeding but still be nice to not have to worry about getting acid burns lol. Girls are looking good @Dutchman1990 doing amazingly well for first grow. Research payed off for sure

Thanks @Bilbobudkin420 I take great pride in doing stuff right the first time to show my true potential!! Growing these increasingly surprising plants is a massive “learning curve” throughout the entire process! Having all of you knowledgable guides here helps and doing a fair amount of research before setting off on my journey has definitely paid off thus far !! I appreciate your input and all the help! Hope life is on the up and up for you now Bilbo !
Keep it real brother :ganjamon:

I’ll have some before and after defoil tomorrow ! Going to clean up the bottoms of the big girls and get them focused strictly on their flowers !! Wooohoo:yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks @Bilbobudkin420 I take great pride in doing stuff right the first time to show my true potential!! Growing these increasingly surprising plants is a massive “learning curve” throughout the entire process! Having all of you knowledgable guides here helps and doing a fair amount of research before setting off on my journey has definitely paid off thus far !! I appreciate your input and all the help! Hope life is on the up and up for you now Bilbo !
Keep it real brother :ganjamon:

I’ll have some before and after defoil tomorrow ! Going to clean up the bottoms of the big girls and get them focused strictly on their flowers !! Wooohoo:yahoo::yahoo:
You should take pride my friend.

Lol yer sorry bout that. I decided to get myself to the Dr about my head and straight away they put me on meds. So needless to say i been on a mood swing from hell. Not too mention the people I been working for think they can take me for some dumb pussy. So trying to put my point across to some piss taking dodgy assholes while my chemical levels are balancing out is proving difficult. Really had the urge to throw him down the stairs lol.
Rant done.
:D

You should take pride my friend.

Lol yer sorry bout that. I decided to get myself to the Dr about my head and straight away they put me on meds. So needless to say i been on a mood swing from hell. Not too mention the people I been working for think they can take me for some dumb pussy. So trying to put my point across to some piss taking dodgy assholes while my chemical levels are balancing out is proving difficult. Really had the urge to throw him down the stairs lol.
Rant done.
:D

LOL! I have had those days before! Dealing with assholes are never an easy task especially when coping with your own struggles! But I’m glad you’re fixing up, And there is never a need to be sorry my friend ! Glad things are brighter for you and keep those plants coming !! I’m still jealous of SHAQ! Haha

LOL! I have had those days before! Dealing with assholes are never an easy task especially when coping with your own struggles! But I’m glad you’re fixing up, And there is never a need to be sorry my friend ! Glad things are brighter for you and keep those plants coming !! I’m still jealous of SHAQ! Haha
i suggest grabbing some blackberry beans from fastbuds then my G. Not smoked any of them yet but the 4 strains i got going from them are growing faster than a crack head after 2 hits of pure petrol.

Aye!!! I’ll do some looking my man! I’m thinking of doing a bunch of fruit autos next. Pineapple Express. Pink grapefruit. Crystal candy and purp amnesia! lol but with the options out there today my brain gets overheated and needs a toke to cool down !! But i must say I do really admire those dark resinous buds! Gawd damm!!

Aye!!! I’ll do some looking my man! I’m thinking of doing a bunch of fruit autos next. Pineapple Express. Pink grapefruit. Crystal candy and purp amnesia! lol but with the options out there today my brain gets overheated and needs a toke to cool down !! But i must say I do really admire those dark resinous buds! Gawd damm!!
Sounds like a plan.
Lol i just touched on the fact that ima try and always have a jar of personal purps in my drawer on the Dark Devil Auto - A Community Grow Record ;) little something else to get ya taste buds tingling lol

Back
Top Bottom