Endive's "Chance Um!" Bubblelicious - LED Grow - 2010

Re: Endive's "Chance Um!" Bubblelicious, LED Grow - 2010

Holy crap,there gorgeous!
I like the last pic,the buds look killer...
Cant wait to see the rest:)

Thank you j4s2u0, I just hope to dry/cure proper enough. I love that last pic too, my GF took it as I was fumbling around trying to find something to use to show scale.

S-2 Harvest Update...

So far I came out with just over 6 grams of the smaller, marble sized lower buds. Popcorn, I guess you could call them, but not fluffy. Just small, sticky balls (Huh huh huh! I said balls). Anyway that was allowed to quick dry for a bit of meds on hand. Tastes a little green, but has a thick, oily body that expands nicely in the lungs, then... BAM!!! Nice body relaxation with nerve and cervical pain dispersing quickly and for periods up to 3 hours. Head stays clear, energetic and creative.

The only drying issue has been the humidity dropping drastically and things drying a bit too quickly. I hope to have caught it in time.
DSC02819_S-2angle.jpg

Some areas of the buds were very dry, others moist. I stacked & arranged them dry end to moist end, to hopefully even out the moisture levels.
DSC02823_S-2box.jpg

S-3 Update...

S-3 was flushed last week, has since had molasses and is now on 5.8 pH'd water. 50-60% cloudy trichs with a vast majority clear... The one bud clipped & dried reveals her to smoke sweet, mellow, with a euphoric high! Works well on muscle/tension discomfort.

DSC02825_S-3a.jpg

DSC02827_S-3b.jpg

DSC02826_S-3c.jpg

Being that she's no longer getting nutes, I don't see her packing on any weight, but the calyxes appear to be swelling, so maybe next week?!?!?!

Stay tuned out to find in!

Oh hey, a quick shout out to everyone who sent "rep" (I only discovered the user control panel today.), advice, and positive thoughts my way, :thanks:

Awesome grow and harvest so far. I love the way led's make the flowers look.

Hi Charlie, Thank you! Yeah, I love the LED hues too, but sometimes it can be a challenge to just take a decent pic, but more importantly, I'm satisfied with how the LEDs grow too.

Damn nice pic again!
The drying buds look awesome as do the buds still swelling:)
Good job,

Thanks 4s2u0, your little lady is really beginning to take off now she's got her feed on.

S-3 came down yesterday, after a 36hr dark period...

DSC02833_S-3_RockStar.jpg

DSC02840_S-3lst.jpg

DSC02842_S-3_Dcell.jpg

DSC02848_S_3_BBPTTLE.jpg

She smells amazing!

Most of S-2 (previous plant cut) is curing under glass (the rest is being smoked under glass). The taste & hit from S-2's buds are improving almost daily.

Official smoke report on S-2 & S-3 coming shortly...

Holy crap!
My day will be awesome now after seeing those S-3 buds!
There perfect and plump and...and...:)
Way to go dude,u got my attention!

Thanks j4s2u0, that lady of yours is danking out nicely and will be ready soon enough!

I think with mostly clouded trichs with an occasional amber, here and there, S-3 could have easily gone another week. I really needed the space for the next set of ladies, so... She gave it up for the team!

I'm really focusing on slow drying S-3 with cooler, dry air. After the first harvest, drying at 72ºF and 26%RH, S-2 dried a little too quickly, the tips and outer portions of the buds were brittle like glass. (Thankfully moisture levels within the buds equalized nicely after jarring.)

S-2 official weight (manicured & weighed prior to curing):
62 grams of hard nugs (+ 5-6 grams of nice marble size "budlings")

It is smoking very well now and continues to improve with time. The thick oily smoke is now coming forth with a hint of a hashy-perfume. The meds get right to the pains in the body, but leaves the head alert and ready to rumble! Not a good one for trying to sleep.

Should have some nug pics of S-2 soon.

I look forward to adding a few more pics & smoke reports over the next week or so, then it's time to join in on Grow #2, already in progress

A nug shot...

S-2 Dried and Curing
2010-11-15_12-20-56_944_S-2_theCure.jpg

The root of the matter...
2010-11-16_07-55-21_129-roots.jpg

Wow endives I cant believe my eyes. Sorry to hear about the first start. I really hope my Bubbalicious come out as good as yours. Awesome thread :grinjoint:

Thanks greenthumm!

From the looks of it, I think your ladies are way ahead of where mine were at the time!

Nice haul Endive. Nice looking bud.

BC

nice buds m8 , i just noticed on HH site the 140w are now advertised/changed and are now 180w you know anything about this ?

Back
Top Bottom