Eggs Does ErdPurt

Great pics and buds Eggsman! Yep you are close for sure. Get a 30x-60x combo cheap jewelers loupe. Mine has a battery and led which works great to see the trichomes. It’s not necessary, as Neiko pointed out, but fun to watch closely another aspect of the bud grow and change.

You are great at following Docs instructions, pat yourself on the back! :goodjob:

Great pics and buds Eggsman! Yep you are close for sure. Get a 30x-60x combo cheap jewelers loupe. Mine has a battery and led which works great to see the trichomes. It’s not necessary, as Neiko pointed out, but fun to watch closely another aspect of the bud grow and change.

You are great at following Docs instructions, pat yourself on the back! :goodjob:
Thanks DL, I ordered one it should be here today, maybe after a couple more grows I wont need it anymore but I figure I cant hurt with the learning curve. Thank you.

Hello gang, I may harvest this afternoon, I am definitely washing and the traditional jar cure. I have been looking for drying and curing info but have not found it yet, anyway I did water on Friday with De Stress and they did bulk up a bit, yesterday they got Growth Energy but seem to have stalled. I have been watching with my scope and do see some cloudiness, not sure if my pics show it.

This curing thing has me nerves, I have been searching but I keep getting all the cob cure info, I will be using the Boveda 62%, is there a curing thread I can look at for this? Thanks.

Hello gang, I may harvest this afternoon, I am definitely washing and the traditional jar cure. I have been looking for drying and curing info but have not found it yet, anyway I did water on Friday with De Stress and they did bulk up a bit, yesterday they got Growth Energy but seem to have stalled. I have been watching with my scope and do see some cloudiness, not sure if my pics show it.

This curing thing has me nerves, I have been searching but I keep getting all the cob cure info, I will be using the Boveda 62%, is there a curing thread I can look at for this? Thanks.

Give them another week......but the window is open. anytime between now and 2 weeks is good for chop.

Wash them, hang them in a room about 65 degrees, 55% rH and patiently let them dry. when the bracts snap.....manicure and put them in jars and burp the jars daily for a couple days. No worries.

Be prepared for the best weed you've ever had.

Give them another week......but the window is open. anytime between now and 2 weeks is good for chop.

Wash them, hang them in a room about 65 degrees, 55% rH and patiently let them dry. when the bracts snap.....manicure and put them in jars and burp the jars daily for a couple days. No worries.

Be prepared for the best weed you've ever had.
And a awesome window it is.:yahoo: Thanks for the drying peace of mind. I cant hardly believe it, I shall prepare.:slide:
But if you can’t get it down to 65 you can still have great smoke. Pretty sure Duggs has a good routine he uses.
Thanks jerm, I checked in at Duggs, perfect just what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Hey Eggs! Those are some plump tasty looking buds!

:high-five:
Thanks ween, I'm getting excited my first ever grow.:high-five:

Looking just splendid Eggs. Just like Doc said, good drying and curing instructions.

Can’t wait to hear your smoke report. How does she smell right now?
Thanks DL, I can't wait to give a smoke report.:rollit:The smell from the room really is not as strong as I thought it would be but getting stronger every day. The flowers have a rotting fruit smell but in a good way, sweet and at times a piney smell.

Yea I hope I didn't sound like an ass yesterday when I suggested Eggs go see Duggs. Its just most people cant get an area down to that temp... most dont have a dedicated dry area, most use the same tent/area they grow in to dry in as well. I, of course, would recommend doing it Docs way IF you have the area and equipment to do so!
No worries Jerm,:thumb: I am so excited I get a little needy, enough said.

I have some ErdPurt seeds, the data sheet states thc to be .5-8% and CBD to be up to 12%. I have some friends that could use this combo.
Yes sir DL, now I know why Neiko has his tested, with them numbers it would be nice to know for sure. I pulled the plug on them yesterday, the smells are interesting to say the least, my wife smells the forest and I was getting a fruity earthy smell. Flowers are very hard, not very big but a lot of resin.

Yes sir DL, now I know why Neiko has his tested, with them numbers it would be nice to know for sure. I pulled the plug on them yesterday, the smells are interesting to say the least, my wife smells the forest and I was getting a fruity earthy smell. Flowers are very hard, not very big but a lot of resin.
:yahoo:your 1st HB harvest, you'll remember that one forever. How did harvesting go?

Back
Top Bottom