Eggs Does ErdPurt

:yahoo:your 1st HB harvest, you'll remember that one forever. How did harvesting go?
I love it, it was a happy day and the best is yet to come :cool:. A few more floating pistols then what I thought but no biggie. I will take a pick of my dry rack and post later tonight. I moved my orient express from my veg rack to the big light but need to hold off on vegging another right away because of the temps. I would have posted sooner just super busy. :yummy:

Nice job Eggs. No you don't need to save the big fan leaves. My favorite time to test a strain is about 3 days on the rack. It's just dry enough to burn and it's full of terps. Fun times ahead.
The Orient Express is looking great too. You may have some variation with that one. Now you'll learn about phenotype expressions. The Erdpurt grew pretty even for ya. Now is where you may have one that stretches more than another. Some may have fatter leaves and tighter internodes. It's still an easy plant to grow so this round should be another good learning experience.
Anyway you can add more light? Your yields will go up.

Nice job Eggs. No you don't need to save the big fan leaves. My favorite time to test a strain is about 3 days on the rack. It's just dry enough to burn and it's full of terps. Fun times ahead.
The Orient Express is looking great too. You may have some variation with that one. Now you'll learn about phenotype expressions. The Erdpurt grew pretty even for ya. Now is where you may have one that stretches more than another. Some may have fatter leaves and tighter internodes. It's still an easy plant to grow so this round should be another good learning experience.
Anyway you can add more light? Your yields will go up.
Thanks Neiko, I did do a taste test with some very small flowers last night. Of coarse to me it was freaking awesome, (I need to try a bud and not the pop corn), the first thing I noticed was how super smooth it was, definitely had a nice buzz although it did not last super long, the day I tasted the resin on that pic above I had shared some Bubba Hash with a friend and that's the taste I got from the resin and yesterday. It's still too early to tell for me as I was pretty excited and not as educated as the rest of you, but it is a task I am willing to master. :smokin:
Yes, you are right about the differentness from one strain to the other, I love it and am already thinking of my next seed purchase but that's down the road. Time to shop for a scale, and more light. I will post the trim pics.

Erd Purt is curing. I have enjoyed growing as much as will enjoy smoking. I cant believe I was so close to not planting HB, if it wasn't for Neiko I would have never known any better, he is a stand up guy and I cant thank him enough. Doc Bud thank you for your kit and your guidance, for a newbie you cant ask for a better way all around. And to all the journeymen who I have had the privilege of getting to know Thank You.
The smells are what lured me to the HB and the Erd Purt has not failed, a strong fruity forest is one of the many smells I get, coupled with the buzz and it is just what I was looking for, Thanks ACE for free seeds.
The pics don't show the color well but they are awesome in my eyes.
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Erd Purt is curing. I have enjoyed growing as much as will enjoy smoking. I cant believe I was so close to not planting HB, if it wasn't for Neiko I would have never known any better, he is a stand up guy and I cant thank him enough. Doc Bud thank you for your kit and your guidance, for a newbie you cant ask for a better way all around. And to all the journeymen who I have had the privilege of getting to know Thank You.
The smells are what lured me to the HB and the Erd Purt has not failed, a strong fruity forest is one of the many smells I get, coupled with the buzz and it is just what I was looking for, Thanks ACE for free seeds.

Looks like a great haul and some very pretty and delicious looking buds Eggs! Great work, can’t wait till you start a new grow!

Gorgeous buds! Your first grow you say? You've now got the best weed in town.

Hey gang, I've been enjoying the Erd Purt while enjoying everyone's journals, I love having a stash but I'm craving the variety that I see here. Nice.
This heat has been another challenge for my Orient "eggs"press, the lower water leaves have been constantly turning yellow and I have a lot of tips that are not happy.
Neiko your spot on about the different phenotype expressions, I got a short one, tall and lanky one, a couple with tighter internodes, and no two identical.
They are 90 days today, last week was GE, GE, water, today was Transplant, I was thinking the end of the week to flip but not sure. They look better today, last week they looked pretty rough. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom