Eggs Does ErdPurt

Thanks ween, I got 2 tall and lanky and 2 short with tight nodes.

Hey jerm, na I have seen your work, but thanks for the kind words.

I was lucky enough to sample some form a respected member, and that's what I did enjoy the most from it along with a nice functional high.

Thanks neiko, for sure some Bubba Hash, maybe Panama, Tikal, or Malawi. But instead of 4 all the same strain I am going to mix it up a bit. Hopefully I wont get in over my head.

Naw man, get in over your head that's the best way to learn to control them. I would probably skip the Tikal with your space unless you flower it from seed. The Malawi should do well, I'd ask ACE in an email to send you the New Malawi Killer seeds. Those will be nice and tame, the Old Malawi Killer is wild. Panama can be done, Congo would be another. Anything with Nepal Jam would be a good choice too.
The other challenge of running different strains which you are seeing now is the different heights of the plants in relation to the light. That's why having multiple smaller lights would work best so you can raise and lower as needed.

Cool, I'm glad to have ran it by you first, I'll scratch the Tikal. I will soon be doing some shopping for seeds, and definitely making changes in my room, lights included. I did have to raise the 2 short ones this time around, put some wheels under them, man is that ever nice. Have a good weekend neiko.

Day 41 post flip, took all these pictures and never got a group shot. They seem to be happy, I know I am.
Have a good weekend.

Wow! Those look damn near perfect. What kinda smells?
Thanks Neiko, I keep asking myself that same question and the best I can say is earthy and forestry, its more aromatic then the Erd Pert for sure.
Lookin' good Eggsman! :bravo:
Thanks Gray, The weather has been corroborating around here for my current setup.

Just a quick update on the Orient Eggspress 53 days pf. They had brix for breakfast this morning with straight water.
Starting to fatten up a bit, had to add a little support to keep them standing.
I have a decision to make in 3 weeks and 3 days I will be gone for 5 days, that will put them at 70 days pf. So take them at 69 days and do a low and slow dry or harvest when I get back at 75 days.

Have a great day. ear :passitleft:

Looking Eggseptional! I cannot help with your decision except to say you may want to make a game time decision based on where they are closer to the date.

:passitleft:
They're in great condition, Eggs! :bravo:

Nice job bud. They look happy and healthy. Post more pics closer to when you are going to leave. It's a little early to tell if they'll be done by then or not. By the looks of them you should be able to take them before you go but we'll see.

Thanks ween, Gray, and neiko, I will keep posting pics. Sure am glad to have this journal. :thanks:

Looks great Eggs! I agree, make your decision closer to the leave date.
Thanks DL, you guys are great.

Wow! Fake plants already?

That's the best bud in your zipcode right there eggs.....unless Neiko or someone like that lives near you. Stellar buds.
Thanks Doc, could not do it without your kit.:thanks:

Hello gang and good morning, quick update on the eggspress, Sunday they got a TP drench and they sucked it up, they are swelling up nicely. They got another TP today and I hope to finish them on a couple straight waters, and I stopped foliar sprays, (if that sounds right). They are getting very fragrant, I am terrible at describing smells but I've had people say they smell cat nip.
Its been 61 days pf, I will post again in a week but my dilemma is I leave 2 weeks for 5 days of them unattended. So I would chop in 13 days or when I get back in 18 days.

I will post again in a week, thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom