Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Ok glad someone has some experience with a similar supplement. I was originally planning on using the rhino skin from advanced but read some stuff on this and figured is give it a shot
Yup. I was just the first to comment. Tons of us use it. Many probably use the exact product you use, I would toss the question out there in case someone has some insight that might be useful. I make sure to do that when I try a new product for the first time.

Last topping has been done. Also topped two of the side branches on the exodus. Planning on 2 more weeks of veg and then flip on the 29th.
Gonna be visiting some friends in the country next weekend and will be attempting an outdoor grow this year on their wonderful little farm. Planning on germinating 4 csi 79 Christmas bud seeds and 4 dj short blueberry f4 seeds hoping to get 2 females of both. Here is a pic of all 4 ladies after getting their final cut.
20220415_084706.jpg
20220415_084704.jpg
20220415_084701.jpg
20220415_084658.jpg
20220415_084635.jpg

Last topping has been done. Also topped two of the side branches on the exodus. Planning on 2 more weeks of veg and then flip on the 29th.
Gonna be visiting some friends in the country next weekend and will be attempting an outdoor grow this year on their wonderful little farm. Planning on germinating 4 csi 79 Christmas bud seeds and 4 dj short blueberry f4 seeds hoping to get 2 females of both. Here is a pic of all 4 ladies after getting their final cut.
20220415_084706.jpg
20220415_084704.jpg
20220415_084701.jpg
20220415_084658.jpg
20220415_084635.jpg
Nice job training Costaza. Question: you said you topped a few of the side branches. How did you decide which ones you wanted to top?

They look fantastic. Now you just let them go a while, yes?

Nice job training Costaza. Question: you said you topped a few of the side branches. How did you decide which ones you wanted to top?

They look fantastic. Now you just let them go a while, yes?
I wasnt planning on touching any side branches but on the exodus I had some side branches that were growing too tall. Was gonna supercrop them but decided to just top them since they're weren't that much taller than the mains. I tried pinching the one side shoot last week and that didnt do shit so had to resort to topping them. Kept the other sides on the other plants since they are growing a lot slower.

I wasnt planning on touching any side branches but on the exodus I had some side branches that were growing too tall. Was gonna supercrop them but decided to just top them since they're weren't that much taller than the mains. I tried pinching the one side shoot last week and that didnt do shit so had to resort to topping them. Kept the other sides on the other plants since they are growing a lot slower.
That's roughly how I decide too. But you say you had to "resort" to topping them. I think you're going to find that after this experience you'll start doing it as a matter of course. It helps to widen the plant and increase tops significantly, without the stress of supercropping. Topping the side branches is the only way I created that nice ring around the mains on the auto. I never tried forgoing supercropping to fill the center until this time, and never have I come close to topping as many side branches as I have this grow. It's worked out really well I think.

That's roughly how I decide too. But you say you had to "resort" to topping them. I think you're going to find that after this experience you'll start doing it as a matter of course. It helps to widen the plant and increase tops significantly, without the stress of supercropping. Topping the side branches is the only way I created that nice ring around the mains on the auto. I never tried forgoing supercropping to fill the center until this time, and never have I come close to topping as many side branches as I have this grow. It's worked out really well I think.
Well you may have just persuaded me to top the sides on the other 3.

20220415_084706.jpg
20220415_084704.jpg
20220415_084701.jpg
20220415_084658.jpg
20220415_084635.jpg
Good morning my friend @Costanza hope you are well.
Garden looks good today, happy girls. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Getting really close to flipping. Planning on next week since I'm on vacation and can spend more time with them. Noticed a little tip burn on a few of them so I just gave ph water with a little microbes added. All 4 plants now have 8 main colas along with 8 more side branches on the dream factory, cheese, and vanilla creme, and 4 side branches on the chem 91. Waiting on vanilla creme to get a little taller but she really grew a lot in the past week and she no longer needs a booster seat.
20220419_163929.jpg

Woke up to some brown leaf tips on the exodus. Not sure what it could be my ph is correct, the only thing different is that I skipped a feed and gave ph water. Its funny because the only time I've ever had leaf spots is when feeding plain ph water maybe my tap water just sucks. I know its not nutrient burn its only on one set of leaves.
16504619571402802019302895476072.jpg
16504619824465289831645933578914.jpg

Woke up to some brown leaf tips on the exodus. Not sure what it could be my ph is correct, the only thing different is that I skipped a feed and gave ph water. Its funny because the only time I've ever had leaf spots is when feeding plain ph water maybe my tap water just sucks. I know its not nutrient burn its only on one set of leaves.
16504619571402802019302895476072.jpg
16504619824465289831645933578914.jpg
They all look so perfect except for this one thing. Could that possibly just be nute spash you got on the leaves? There's no signs at all of light burn on any plants, they all look great, even this one. That doesn't look like nute tip burn even. ?? I'm curious - why did you skip a feed? Because of this?

They all look so perfect except for this one thing. Could that possibly just be nute spash you got on the leaves? There's no signs at all of light burn on any plants, they all look great, even this one. That doesn't look like nute tip burn even. ?? I'm curious - why did you skip a feed? Because of this?
I skipped because I noticed some of the tips getting dark and I'm planning on flipping soon so I thought it might be good to give ph water before switching to the bloom nutes. Now that you mention it I did get a little crazy on the last feeding and had some splash on the leaves

And now that I examine the other plants closer I see there is 1 leaf on the dream factory showing the same thing

16504639865541783153209994817811.jpg
It looks like old nutrient burn.
Happy 420 my friend @Costanza :party:

Stay safe
Bill

So I couldn't resist the urge to splurge on some 420 seed sales. Picked up a strain that was my favorite in the 90s and picked up a newer strain from exotics red pop release last year.
Screenshot_20220420-130407_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-130333_Chrome.jpg

Woke up to something Interesting. I switched from the exhale mushroom bag to the Michigan mushroom company bag. Yes I know the mushroom bags are pretty much bro science bs but I was new last year and didnt know better and just stuck with the bag again on this grow. After doing some research on these I realized I would need about 20 of these bags in my tent to make any type of difference. Well I wake up and look into the tent this morning and notice that a mushroom is now growing out of the bag through the air hole.
20220421_103656.jpg
20220421_103649.jpg

So I couldn't resist the urge to splurge on some 420 seed sales. Picked up a strain that was my favorite in the 90s and picked up a newer strain from exotics red pop release last year.
Screenshot_20220420-130407_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-130333_Chrome.jpg
Damn junkie.

Woke up to something Interesting. I switched from the exhale mushroom bag to the Michigan mushroom company bag. Yes I know the mushroom bags are pretty much bro science bs but I was new last year and didnt know better and just stuck with the bag again on this grow. After doing some research on these I realized I would need about 20 of these bags in my tent to make any type of difference. Well I wake up and look into the tent this morning and notice that a mushroom is now growing out of the bag through the air hole.
20220421_103656.jpg
20220421_103649.jpg
Holy crap get a load of that. This brand must house a different type of mushroom cuz I also used these til I realized the folly of it. Also used the Exhales. They NEVER got like this. The mushrooms in them are small and very densely packed. These are like....fricking huge mushrooms. Crazy. I wonder if it makes they produce more or less CO2. Good thing you didn't assume the bro science was good enough to hit your plants with 1500 ppfd and run the tent at 90 degrees. Lmao!

Holy crap get a load of that. This brand must house a different type of mushroom cuz I also used these til I realized the folly of it. Also used the Exhales. They NEVER got like this. The mushrooms in them are small and very densely packed. These are like....fricking huge mushrooms. Crazy. I wonder if it makes they produce more or less CO2. Good thing you didn't assume the bro science was good enough to hit your plants with 1500 ppfd and run the tent at 90 degrees. Lmao!
Yeah when the big shrooms started growing i was shocked. The exhale just grows a compact white block of shrooms this bag actually produced some donkeys. As of now it's in the tent purely for aesthetics since it ain't doing shit

Back
Top Bottom