Exodus Cheese, Dream Factory, Vanilla Creme Pie, Chem 91 Sk Va: 2nd Photo Journal

Also not to sound like some creepy leaf feeler, but the leaves on these plants feel so much healthier than the past grows. They are very soft and velvety
Not sure you managed to accomplish that "not creepy" mission....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning @Costanza garden looks good today.
Not to be a buzz kill but I find it best not to rub my leaves.
I try not to touch anything I don't absolutely have too.
When working around roots I wear gloves but not around the leaves unfortunately.
Believe it or not it's easy to transfer virtually anything from your hands to your ladies.
Mold , spores , germs ,viruses many different avoidable problems. :Namaste:
All on your hands without you knowing.
Just 2 cents to think about.
Hope your having a great day my friend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @Costanza garden looks good today.
Not to be a buzz kill but I find it best not to rub my leaves.
I try not to touch anything I don't absolutely have too.
When working around roots I wear gloves but not around the leaves unfortunately.
Believe it or not it's easy to transfer virtually anything from your hands to your ladies.
Mold , spores , germs ,viruses many different avoidable problems. :Namaste:
All on your hands without you knowing.
Just 2 cents to think about.
Hope your having a great day my friend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Or even aphids!!!!! Good advice, Mucker!

Lmao Buzzkill Bill has a really nice ring to it
Either that or Fire Marshall Bill. :rofl:
Just trying to be helpful, not kill your fun.
I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

Stay safe
Bill

Either that or Fire Marshall Bill. :rofl:
Just trying to be helpful, not kill your fun.

Stay safe
Bill
I'm just messing with ya Bill I get it you dont wanna touch them too much I just wanted to see if I could tell a difference in the leaves with the past grows.

I understand my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

These ladies are looking great. So much healthier than the last grows. Got some tips from the breeder last night and he said to feed these ladies every time and keep the ec low so I've been doing just that. Gonna set a goal of no tip burn on this grow, taking it easy and slowing working my way up from 4ml per gallon to 8ml per gallon
20220325_153113.jpg
20220325_153110.jpg

20220325_153108.jpg

20220325_153104.jpg

20220325_153056.jpg

Good to see your garden off to a great start.
The photograph you posted of Dream Factory looks dangerous and interesting. No wonder you want to grow it and see for yourself.
I’m really enjoying the Cali Conn Chemdog’91 you won’t be sorry!

Got some tips from the breeder last night

You have four different breeders represented here. Which one do you mean? Swerve from CC? He made the chem we have.

Good to see your garden off to a great start.
The photograph you posted of Dream Factory looks dangerous and interesting. No wonder you want to grow it and see for yourself.
I’m really enjoying the Cali Conn Chemdog’91 you won’t be sorry!

You have four different breeders represented here. Which one do you mean? Swerve from CC? He made the chem we have.
I joined the exotic genetix discord and asked their owner Mike for tips on growing the dream factory.

Sounds cool. What else came up anything useful?
I just asked him if he fed every watering using promix hp and he said he did but just kept it low and to keep a close eye out for when the plants need more. also tips on keeping the canopy even using pinching, topping, and supercropping. Seems like a really cool guy. Him and the guy from Solfire Gardens do a podcast called growing with the bros.

last night I discovered something that I can't believe I missed. I noticed that my carbon filter was getting dusty looking. I try to keep the dog out of the room and keep the room as dust free as possible so this caught me off guard. As I examined the filter I came to realize that it is not dust it is a calcium buildup and the reason is because halfway through the last grow I got cheap and turned into the real Costanza and stopped spending 7 dollars a week on distilled water for my humidifier and was just leaving tap water out a few days and then filling humidifier. WOW lesson learned. Detached the filter and the airflow is night and day compared to before. Now I get to figure out how to clean this filter or order a new one.

last night I discovered something that I can't believe I missed. I noticed that my carbon filter was getting dusty looking. I try to keep the dog out of the room and keep the room as dust free as possible so this caught me off guard. As I examined the filter I came to realize that it is not dust it is a calcium buildup and the reason is because halfway through the last grow I got cheap and turned into the real Costanza and stopped spending 7 dollars a week on distilled water for my humidifier and was just leaving tap water out a few days and then filling humidifier. WOW lesson learned. Detached the filter and the airflow is night and day compared to before. Now I get to figure out how to clean this filter or order a new one.
Some people leave the white covering on the top for this reason. I don't but some do.

Some people leave the white covering on the top for this reason. I don't but some do.
that white covering wasn't put on because my neighbor told me it wasn't needed. I made sure to give him shit about it, but the main fault was my own for being cheap and using tap water and getting calcium dust all over my grow. haven't noticed any negative taste or anything from the weed dying with the tap in the humidifer last month but who knows maybe it made my bones stronger lol

Hey @Costanza hope your having a good weekend my friend.
I would order a new one.
They don't last for ever and you will have build-up inside where you can't see.
Order one with a fine micron cover.
I through mine in the laundry tub after aver grow.
Keeps your carbon filter cleaner.
Picks up the bigger stuff and easy to clean.

Stay safe
Bill

My tds/ec meter broke over the weekend so I've been keeping the nutes low on these ladies. Out of the 4 the dream factory in the front left is doing the best, the others are fine just not growing as vigorously. Today was day 21 since they broke soil.
20220328_125515.jpg
20220328_125511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom