Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos

IMG_20140317_162752.jpg
IMG_20140317_162815.jpg
IMG_20140317_162746.jpg
heres a couple of, pics although she is looking alot better today no new spots and outgrowing previous damage so fingers crosses was a little nute burn she seems too have troubles every feed so im guessing she just doesnt like the rich soil at all? But double checked pests and couldnt see anything of concern except a bluebottle fly keep sitting on my babies so glad ive got the fly catchers up thanks flo :) :thanks:
also the fastbud has picked back up again i guess she might need her water upped slightly altho whenever i water i only give her approx 100ml and atleast 25% of that runs straight back out the bottom of the pot it just runs straight through where its soooo dry :bong:

Good looking grow Scottish! Never sone autos myself I think they are better suited for small space SOG (sea of green) with 2 lt bottles and such they are meant to be grown in multiple numbers per sq foot with lower yield per plant that adds up due to multiple plants.

Autos should never be pruned, trained, or transplanted from what I hear it stresses them too much and they have such a low tolerance for stress since their life cycle is so short. When it comes to photo plants you can prune and train and transplant to hearts content. Also just from looking your soil looks heavy from start I use perlite with good results as I use Scott's organic lawn soil. Very low organic nutes in soil to start with but enough for seedlings. The perlite will help with drainage and holes on the bottom and sides of pots will help as well the bottom of pots need good drainage because water will stand there not on the sides of pots so make sure bottom drainage is sufficient on all pots.

Bugs! Fungus gnats, blue flys, and thrips are most prevalent in soil all these bugs can be eradicated with the use of diatomaceous earth or a layer of sand 1-2 inches thick. Though sand is heavy and changes weight for the lift and feel test for watering. But DE IS almost as light as perlite. DE cuts up anything with an exoskeleton ie bugs this will also harm any good bugs ie ladybugs.

I never thought of the sog for them i may have to give it a try on the next grow i only have a 3month period too grow within as i have landlord inspections so when these plants are all done i have a 2week period too plan out my next grow this is the only reason ive not got any photos atm i would love too be able to top and train another photo and perfect my cloning but it is fun watching a plant grow so fast so will always have atleast one auto :) yeaa my soils not the best but i have expanding clay pellets at the base of each new pot and mixed in the soil i will be gettin a much better medium next time unless these babies continue as they have started :) im definately going too have to pick up diatomacious earth when im at the garden centre mosquito excrement is it not? but bugs are really doing my head in now i even have a bluebottle nesting inside the blue bulb i dnt like harming critters but its natural so for the sake of my smoke its on the shopping list
Thanks for stopping by and giving your input :Namaste: :bong:

latest update i now have the auto shortriders in small pots temporarily i dont like this i have put 1 into a 2l bottle but hey gta help your friends, sweetcheese is continuing too bud nicely and forming some trichs the fastbud is budding and starting too change pistil colour but small amount of trich build up so far fastbud baby is the slowest going of the 3 but healthy green poison is also doing well but my royal bluematic she is something else i cantvwait too see this baby grow but anyway here are some pics hope you enjoy :bong:
IMG_20140321_131620.jpg
IMG_20140321_131518.jpg
IMG_20140321_131459.jpg
IMG_20140321_131425.jpg
IMG_20140321_135821.jpg
IMG_20140321_135830.jpg
IMG_20140321_132639.jpg
IMG_20140321_133013.jpg
IMG_20140321_135801.jpg
IMG_20140321_132950.jpg
IMG_20140321_133003.jpg
IMG_20140321_135809.jpg
IMG_20140321_135840.jpg
IMG_20140321_131629.jpg
IMG_20140321_132601.jpg
IMG_20140321_131526.jpg
IMG_20140321_132442.jpg
IMG_20140321_132551.jpg

:wood:

Hey bar :) thought id let you all know i just topped the baby fastbud i want to see what actually happens with her and put my last fastbud been in too germ just incase :bong:
:clap:

Hey bar :) thought id let you all know i just topped the baby fastbud i want to see what actually happens with her and put my last fastbud been in too germ just incase :bong:

Hey Scottish, just read through your journal, there was a couple time I was getting a little scared for you, but your pulling through great with friends like B A R, Flower child, Closetgrown & others. I hope when I am ready for my grow I get as much, Great Job scottish:lot-o-toke:

Hi 60cal thanks for taking the time to check out my ladies and babies, yea i have some great friends on here if it wasnt for them my babies would be drowning and pests would be out of control not too mention my nute issues 420 is an amazing site without it i wouldnt even have the confidence too grow :thumb:

Whilst im here i may aswell give a quick update altho my uploaders not working so pics will be later sorry guys :( my big girl the fast bud has a week too go on her 51days and is now starting too pack on the crystals slowly but surely the cheese has a little amount of trichs but more packing on bud atm really want too lst them both but resisting the urge :) baby poison and bluematic are growing so big and healthy such pretty plants :) the topped fastbud is growing back she disnt seem too mind the top so far but lets see what happens with her can see the difference in size massively she is so small compared to the other plants her age and the fast bud bean cracked in 22hrs so i have now placed her in her 15l pot in the tent to start her new life shes gonna be my lst plant by time shes in flower my tent should hopefully be clear so she will be under the light alone eventually so gonna try a little bondage and compare all 3 yields norm topped and lst :bong:

Hi 60cal thanks for taking the time to check out my ladies and babies, yea i have some great friends on here if it wasnt for them my babies would be drowning and pests would be out of control not too mention my nute issues 420 is an amazing site without it i wouldnt even have the confidence too grow :thumb:

Whilst im here i may aswell give a quick update altho my uploaders not working so pics will be later sorry guys :( my big girl the fast bud has a week too go on her 51days and is now starting too pack on the crystals slowly but surely the cheese has a little amount of trichs but more packing on bud atm really want too lst them both but resisting the urge :) baby poison and bluematic are growing so big and healthy such pretty plants :) the topped fastbud is growing back she disnt seem too mind the top so far but lets see what happens with her can see the difference in size massively she is so small compared to the other plants her age and the fast bud bean cracked in 22hrs so i have now placed her in her 15l pot in the tent to start her new life shes gonna be my lst plant by time shes in flower my tent should hopefully be clear so she will be under the light alone eventually so gonna try a little bondage and compare all 3 yields norm topped and lst :bong:

What's up Scottish, I'm very interested in what you find between topping & lst, what about FIM-ing (love to see that as well. Damn fine job Scottish, keep it up and I'll be checking in daily (sometimes twice a day)lol. I think THE GENERAL should put in a disclaimer (CAUTION: this site is addictive).:lot-o-toke:

I have 4sweetcheese seeds that i am going too 3of on my next grow 60cal one standard one defol and hadnt deciced on the last technique too experiment so i will run her as a fim i toyed between fim and top with this little lady as i think a fim is less stress and removes less growth but when it came too it i just riped her little heart out the top was was too irresistable, they deffinately should my misses complains i spend so much time on here but no such thing as too much info only problem is so many people are the same its crashed the uploader so no one has any new pics atm :( :bong:

Hey Scottish, just read through your journal, there was a couple time I was getting a little scared for you, but your pulling through great with friends like B A R, Flower child, Closetgrown & others. I hope when I am ready for my grow I get as much, Great Job scottish:lot-o-toke:
That goes without saying 60.

(CAUTION: this site is addictive).:lot-o-toke:
:thumb:

The last pics the cheese is behind fastbud and the pots on the table are the royal blumatic in the green pot at the back the green poison in the black bucket and the smallest in black pot in the middle under direct light and tje large redish pot in the bk left is the recently cracked fastbud awaiting too break ground :) oh the 2l bottles are a friends auto shortryders im preparing them too go outdoors in afew weeks and i also have a few coleus and peppers in there atm :bong:

:thumb:

I have 4sweetcheese seeds that i am going too 3of on my next grow 60cal one standard one defol and hadnt deciced on the last technique too experiment so i will run her as a fim i toyed between fim and top with this little lady as i think a fim is less stress and removes less growth but when it came too it i just riped her little heart out the top was was too irresistable, they deffinately should my misses complains i spend so much time on here but no such thing as too much info only problem is so many people are the same its crashed the uploader so no one has any new pics atm :( :bong:

Right on Scottish, all of these will be cool to watch what happens, Please let me know when you are starting, most of the journals I subscribe to have already gone awhile, I'm here to watch, learn and some day "DO".:lot-o-toke:

I no everyone says no training in autos but i love experimenting and like too test things for myself the fastbud so far is growing back after her top but its not quite right she was supposed too start flower next week but im not too sure how far she will even make it i think this was a silly choice as she grows with multi branches naturally but my theory is her speed would allow for the stunting so if shes pushed back a week she would be on same time as the other 2babies but now she is well behind i should have just lst'd fastbud and run all experiments in my next grow on the cheeses oh well live and learn its still early days and i have enough plants atm theres always something going on fastbud bush is nearing her end shortly after the cheese will be out and by time that happens the babies will be in flower i like to keep things interesting in my tent, this is certainly a great site for knowledge have you any ideas on what you would like to grow? where? and lighting as of yet? i will be upgrading as i go but cfl is cheapest and easiest so for my first real grow i thought id get a feel with these babies :bong:

Happy babies and happy ladies! Your tent is a wonderful place right now Scottish.:bravo:

And watching the auto's do so well is inspiring me to plant the 2 freebie auto seeds i have.:high-five:

Can't wait to see what you do when your start training the next ones- it's a lot of fun!

Happy growing!
:peace:

Thank you flo i cant believe how well its all going atm i have learned so much from this setup just cant wait for the first fastbud too get the chop she takes up sooo much room and the diesel aroma wow everytime i see her shes changed but shes under a week left on packet time saturday and her 51days is up although prob be a week or so too push the ambers through but she is a potent trippy head high so may go mostly milky, :) youve just made my day im so happy my lil ladies are inspirational what seeds have you got? ill be subbed along ;)
Its alot of fun just watching these babies grow but there must be some exceptions too all these rules i dont think topping is a great idea thats y ive got it out of the way amidst all the other things i have going on atm but lst i think would help immensely i cant wait untill all my plants are clear and its just the last fastbud all tied in bondage under the light :) so within my first setup and grow i have experiance with many things too help with the 2nd grow and experiments i have my seeds planned-sweetcheese experiments, mohan ram, greenpoison again and cream caramel (all my seeds are sweet seeds except royal bluematic) i like too get 3rd gen autos also but still need too decide on lighting sytem pots soil mix for next setup and how many plants too grow but need these harvests too decide all that :( ohhhh yeaa i just cracked two bagseed apaz orange haze going too start them up in the tent and move outside mid summer so i can see how a photo will veg under the dual spec :) ahh i do love growing marijuana :bong:

Just been too the tent and on inspection of sweetcheese i found a small lower stem which should be producing bud but isnt so decided too snip her off and run a cuttings experiment im not hoping for a cloned plant just want too see if i can get a nice bud too smoke the plant isnt going too miss it she was right at the base so a waste untill now anyway heres a couple of snaps :bong:
IMG_20140325_173314.jpg
IMG_20140325_174658.jpg
IMG_20140325_174651.jpg
IMG_20140325_174709.jpg
IMG_20140325_173314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom