First Attempt - Indoor Soil CFL's 3 Strains Clones

Day 21 of 12/12.

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Group01.jpg

Cherry Baby is standing 30 inches floor to top, Patty, on her 9 inch booster seat
is even with her.
Group02.jpg

Patty: day 19 of true flowers.
Papaya012.jpg
Papaya022.jpg

That minor LST is working better than I hoped, I'd rather be lucky than good.
Papaya_tied_pt1.jpg
Papaya_tied_pt2.jpg

These 2 are the top and bottom of the same branch.
Papaya_main_pt1.jpg
Papaya_main_pt2.jpg

The primary cola.
Papaya032.jpg

Cherry Baby: Day 8 of true flowers.
Cherry_Pez011.jpg
Cherry_Pez021.jpg
Cherry_Pez05.jpg

The very top.
Cherry_Pez041.jpg

A few from around the sides.
Cherry_Pez031.jpg
Cherry_Pez06.jpg
Cherry_Pez07.jpg
Cherry_Pez_08.jpg

Mai-Li: Still being difficult but moving right along.
Pineapple_Thai011.jpg
Pineapple_Thai021.jpg
Pineapple_Thai031.jpg
Pineapple_Thai041.jpg
Pineapple_Thai05.jpg
Pineapple_Thai06.jpg

Wow my friend! You need to reach around and give yourself a giant pat on the back, you've done an incredible job, especially for your first grow. They look so healthy, even Mai-Li. And Patty's starting to look like a monster.

Now don't get any crazy ideas about how to supercharge things. Stay the course you're right on track for an awesome harvest.... :bravo:

The train is chuggin along nicely. so many tops :thumb:

Thanks Bro, losing the area of sunshine fast, be all lights soon.

Wow my friend! You need to reach around and give yourself a giant pat on the back, you've done an incredible job, especially for your first grow. They look so healthy, even Mai-Li. And Patty's starting to look like a monster.

Now don't get any crazy ideas about how to supercharge things. Stay the course you're right on track for an awesome harvest.... :bravo:

Nothing crazy, I'm just here to give them water, raise the lights, rotate them and sit back and watch the grass grow.

Nice job bro. They are looking awesome and starting to frost up nicely for you :yummy:

It blows my mind, the changes every day.

A quick update on the Damp Rid, I hadn't pay any attention to it for a week.
Pulled it out today and drained off 7 oz. of liquid. Maybe it works.

Man the ladies are looking lovely!

I saw a post (I think on Bluedogs) about this thing called "Eva-Dry" you just put it in your closet and when it changes color you plug it into the wall to dry it out and then back into your closet for some more humidity control. It sells for around $20 and is totally reusable.

Thanks Bro, losing the area of sunshine fast, be all lights soon.

Nothing crazy, I'm just here to give them water, raise the lights, rotate them and sit back and watch the grass grow.

It blows my mind, the changes every day.

Man the ladies are looking lovely!

I saw a post (I think on Bluedogs) about this thing called "Eva-Dry" you just put it in your closet and when it changes color you plug it into the wall to dry it out and then back into your closet for some more humidity control. It sells for around $20 and is totally reusable.

Morning Muggles!

Of course we're all aware that the sun moves as the earth changes it's axis of rotation, but when you're moving plants around to catch the sun you really get an appreciation for how much and how fast it does move... well it doesn't really move we do lol.

That damp rid definitely works, my only problem with it is how fast you go through the stuff. I haven't tried the eva mini but Bandit has and recommends it for both rH and odor control.

Here in the fast approaching summer the rH will zoom into the 70's plus, I don't think there's anything to help with that except a/c. Anything else is like trying to empty the ocean with a bucket. If I seal the room it will get too hot, if I don't seal it the air is constantly refreshed with more humid air.

Gotta say that after having done both I really like growing inside in the winter much better.

:peace:

DAMMMNNN homie, their hella bomb looking since the first days you got them. You definitely revived them well and their pumpin out buds like a factory! Keep it up! :yummy:

I sooo agree :goodjob:

They are beautiful Mugs!:thumb:

Looking GREAT!

They're packing on the weight now bro. Looking good :yummy:

Thanks guys:thanks:

Bump! They look awesome! They look like you're growing with an HID :thumb::thumb:

At 322 watts I probably should.

They've slowed their stretch and it's amazing how fast Cherry is filling the gaps on her cola in 2 days.
Cherry_Pez_4-21-11a.jpg
Cherry_Pez_4-21-11b.jpg

So, its been a week since I posted an up-date and pictures. Been busy getting my vegetables in and doing a lot of reading of old journals, FAQ's and How To's.
And I wanted to be able to compare week old pix to the new ones.

Patty and Cherry got a good flush on saturday and Mai got hers on sunday, using the DocBud monsoon watering, and they all seem happier for it. They will all get some molasses with their next watering.

Poor little Mai-Li still isn't using up her water like her sisters. She's on a 7-9 day water schedule, while the other two are 3 or 4 days. She's still a bit of a runt, and I don't think she's sending her roots deep. I used a long skinny probe to try and loosen the soil at the bottom of the pot. With the long watering cycle, I hope it forces the roots to search for that bottom moisture. Otherwise she looks healthy.

Its starting to get crowded in the tent, you can barely see Mai in the back.
Group_b.jpg
Group_a.jpg

Patty: day 30 of flower.
Papaya_12.jpg
Papaya_22.jpg
Papaya_31.jpg
Papaya_41.jpg
Papaya_61.jpg
Papaya_7.jpg
Papaya_51.jpg

Cherry Baby: day 18 of flower.
Cherry_Pez_11.jpg

The top and below.
Cherry_Pez_31.jpg
Cherry_Pez_41.jpg
Cherry_Pez_21.jpg

And a few of the "Dirty Dozen" around the sides.
Cherry_Pez_7.jpg
Cherry_Pez_8.jpg
Cherry_Pez_51.jpg
Cherry_Pez_6.jpg
Cherry_Pez_9.jpg
Cherry_Pez_10.JPG

Mai-Li: day 18 of flower.
Pineapple_Thai_31.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_11.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_41.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_5.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_6.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_21.jpg

Looking good. I can almost smell the pics.lol

Thanks Inda, they are making their presents known, sometimes I get a whiff of pine, other times vanilla and citrus. The best way I've found to cover it up is to smoke more weed and you don't notice the girls as much.;)

They sure are looking good! All 3 of them look fantastic... :bravo:

:thanks:
They seem to know what to do, their kind have been doing it for millions of years. I'm just here to bring them water and give them a little turn. In fact, I'm up long before they are, getting their water ready, Cal-Mag, molasses, and PH'ed. They get their breakfast before I get mine.

Back
Top Bottom