First Closet Grow - Mars 400W LED

Do you have a picture of it? Your auto is starting to flower so that could be the cause of the lowest leaves dying.. im not sure. either way i think a plain watering is a safe bet to get your soil used up and continue at full strength afterward.

Do you have a picture of it? Your auto is starting to flower so that could be the cause of the lowest leaves dying.. im not sure. either way i think a plain watering is a safe bet to get your soil used up and continue at full strength afterward.

also last time i watered was April 4th 1 gallon of water thats it no nutes.

Ya a guy told me to turn off the grow switch and turn on the Bloom switch.
But atm im worried about the drooping at the top

Leave both switches on will give your plant a full wide range spectrum. Try to water a bit less and let the pot dry out a bit more your plant is drooping because the water in the pot has because a bit de-oxygenated... if you place a small fan close to the top of the pot pointing at the soil should help it dry out a bit quicker and next time water a bit less normally when you find the sweet spot in watering you should be watering every other day. I got 7l pots and am watering 3.75ml every other day.

Yeah it looks a bit over watered if i had to guess id say the pots were still a bit moist when you watered. That being said, it looks like your light is pretty close. I havent used led but i think anything closer than about a foot may be pushing it. I dont see any yellow leaves, maybe a couple of the very bottom ones hidden back there, but thats totally normal. They look goofy

I used 4 gallons in the same style youre using and i watered them once every 6 - 9 days, all the way thru flower. This was largely due to a poor soil mix, but goes to show that everyone may have different mileage when it comes to watering guidelines, so its best to just feel it out with each plant. It took me a while to get a feel for when the pots were completely dry, especially since the plant itself gets heavier, but if you wait until the bottom leaves just start to show signs of wilting then you know its dry and can get a feel for the weight.

nutrient burn won't go away and it's almost impossible to keep all the fan leaves during flower. they look great so don't worry.

Thats a standard low-light situation, it'll be fine.. tell him to lower the light like Scop said, but also; remind him that when he transplants, he can bury the stem in soil, all the way so that the cotyledons (the first, round leaves to pop) are just above the soil line. The stem beneath the soil will essentially turn into a tap root and start growing roots from it laterally. All is well.
This is great to know. Awesome tip, thank you!

Ommmg I'm scarrrrred why yellow

0mU6DAx.jpg

iUBJca0.jpg

vL6gyrc.jpg

pwGh1oZ.jpg

nutrient burn won't go away and it's almost impossible to keep all the fan leaves during flower. they look great so don't worry.

This! As you go thru flower, expect to see more yellow leaves.

Remember, if you did a plain watering then they didnt get any fresh nutes, this is actally a good sign cause it tells us that the plain water did its job and the nutes have been used up. Continue your regular feeding schedule next watering and dont cut off the yellow leaves or else it will just spread - the plant is using nutes stored in the leaf to continue growing, once you replenish the soil that will stop.

If i had to guess id say that may be a k def showing, but plants need a lot of K so that makes sense.

Everything looks good, dont sweat it! :)

This! As you go thru flower, expect to see more yellow leaves.

Remember, if you did a plain watering then they didnt get any fresh nutes, this is actally a good sign cause it tells us that the plain water did its job and the nutes have been used up. Continue your regular feeding schedule next watering and dont cut off the yellow leaves or else it will just spread - the plant is using nutes stored in the leaf to continue growing, once you replenish the soil that will stop.

If i had to guess id say that may be a k def showing, but plants need a lot of K so that makes sense.

Everything looks good, dont sweat it! :)

Ahh shiit my bro plucked off the really yellow ones and below is the latest pics.

Here is better pics last 2 posts i was using my bros crappy phone.

This is Day 49.
Fed all 3 nutes 1/4 (I dont know if next feed I should do more but since week 3 I been doing 1/4 of whatever nutes it was telling me.

Some said that nitrogen deficiency would occur at during flowering but getting worried that my shits gonna just die.

aUMjmLS.jpg

y6AMS8g.jpg

that might be a magnesium issue. I'm having a similar issue with my plants but I'm not sure what it is.

Id agree, this pic looks more like a mag issue. Calmag would be a good call, but if you just fed with nutes that may fix it up, not sure whats in them.

I wouldnt worry about anything just up and dieing on you, these plants are pretty tough. As long as there are leaves to photosynthesize and store nutrients then you can pretty much work anything out from what ive seen. Sudden death is more of a hydro concern i think.

When i first started getting deficiency symptoms i was like "ohshitohshitohshit" and a few times in flower i was like "yeah if i even GET to harvest!" (To myself haha) but with some reassurance from the fine folks here and some due diligence in the reading department, with a hefty amount of patience and self restraint, i realized that not only was i over reacting, but its all pretty simple in theory and is just a matter of trials and errors in practice - much like anything else, but at times more forgiving due to said toughness of the plants we love. In the end i harvested more than i even hoped for, nevermind expected.

Yours is still nice and green and exploding with pistils, im sure everything will be fine; there is only so much we can do between feedings.

Id agree, this pic looks more like a mag issue. Calmag would be a good call, but if you just fed with nutes that may fix it up, not sure whats in them.

I wouldnt worry about anything just up and dieing on you, these plants are pretty tough. As long as there are leaves to photosynthesize and store nutrients then you can pretty much work anything out from what ive seen. Sudden death is more of a hydro concern i think.

When i first started getting deficiency symptoms i was like "ohshitohshitohshit" and a few times in flower i was like "yeah if i even GET to harvest!" (To myself haha) but with some reassurance from the fine folks here and some due diligence in the reading department, with a hefty amount of patience and self restraint, i realized that not only was i over reacting, but its all pretty simple in theory and is just a matter of trials and errors in practice - much like anything else, but at times more forgiving due to said toughness of the plants we love. In the end i harvested more than i even hoped for, nevermind expected.

Yours is still nice and green and exploding with pistils, im sure everything will be fine; there is only so much we can do between feedings.
Yes Friday night I flushed it through with gallon of water since then its been getting its color back so im thinking on wendesday afternoon i will feed it.

This is day 51

p4qLVMA.jpg

rx37Hqw.jpg

BubbleKush below on day 26 (shouldn't she be a bit bigger or no?)
VhMnxwJ.jpg

Cant say as i havent used the same nutes but id think up to at least 3/4 strength.

Im in the middle of moving cities, sorry i didnt respond sooner.

Hey Bud, a little birdie asked me to come look at this.

So I don't know where to begin... so putting aside how you got here ... the issue is the recovery path.

I would suspect there is still enough nutes in that soil and that you probably have problems in there related more to mobility. You had a long run of overdosing the soil to a point that it probably locked out and converted a lot to salts. It is also likely that not all of that got washed out. I would recommend getting a strong overdosing of Enzymes and something like Orca that has both beneficial microbes to clean up and break down all those messed up salts but also has symbiotic fungi that creates fast uptake paths for nutes so the plant can access them easier and when it needs them.

The fungi act as a buffer and will help provide the nutes in a time released way so the plant is not getting roller coaster rides.

The bacteria do a great any things and will break down anything like bad roots or bad infections.

In the case of most flushes I recommend them in conjunction.

Once the root system is healthy the plant will be fine. But now that it is in bloom many things will not "recover" they just will progress slower. Those leaves are intended to wilt and die off eventually anyway. You are close to that stage anyway. From here on it is just ride out the roller coaster without making to sudden of changes.

You can increase the nutes but if the roots aren't happy it wont matter and may just make things worse.

Personally I make my own microbial brew and I would drown that sukka in it.

Here is a basic version...
VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

But for you I would up the bat guano and ancient Forest Soil and double the Fulvic Acid. Then put half a gallon in there. Save the rest and in 3 days if it isn't crying about being over feed give it some more.

(You may want to cut out the crab meal which is a bloom booster as starting it this late will cause the flowers to explode but look funny and really kind of get a second wind and take off again and that will extend the grow time)

That will fix your problem right there but you gotta wanna make your own teas. If you did that you could follow with tea once a week and be done. That's becasue the tea is full of all the natural fertilizers cannabis needs. But gets introduced with microbes that balance the soil which aids in uptake.

I grew this guy using only that homemade tea and water in bloom ...

RB3.JPG
RB1.JPG
2_23_purple.JPG
TopDown2.JPG
2_23_frontal.JPG
Image71013.jpg
Image91005.jpg
Image36804.jpg

I am growing my current plants using only that the entire time. I just change the ingredients ratios to meet the needs of that part of the growth in the life cycle. Just like I mentioned above.

I honestly think you are fairly late in the grow and should be gentle with it from here on. You could get a PPM meter for like 15 bucks off amazon and we could dial in your concentration.

The recommended bottle strength is for a good healthy plant under great lighting with great ventilation temps and humidity. Anything about your setup that is less than perfect and slows down photosynthesis shall result in a reduced need for fertilizer. So a typical plant grown well may need full strength nutes. A stressed plant with underdeveloped root mass with poor humidity will have different needs. Not saying you have that, just as an example.

:peace:

after having a good look at your entire plant it looks like it's underfed not overfed.

Back
Top Bottom