First Ever Attempt - Indoor Closet - Done A Lot Of Reading & Welcome Advice!

the more amber the stronger the couch lock, or so they say, from what i have been told by many top growers including teSmp and fishcake is to keep checking till you have all cloudy trichs with the odd 1 or 2 at the test site turning amber, but if you want more of a couch lock affect then harvest when you have a higher amber account, not sure how far the trichs can go before it starts losing its affect, but 100% cloudy or their about is the best time to harvest but it can be left to go later, if it was a bigger plant then you could harvest it in 2 or 3 goes, start with the top then put the rest back under flower, on bigger plants the top off the plant will be ready sooner due to it been closer to the light, so the buds lower down might not be all cloudy so may need longer in flower,

before i harvested all in one go, but after watching this auto and harvesting it 3 times ill be now harvesting my bigger plants in stages, but my 2ltr hempies will be harvested in one go

its all about the lumins mate i never use anything but a 600 watt light thats ur grower but im from britain and dont need to realy keep an eye on the temp from britain with love

mate im in the uk and i struggle with temps when im using a 400watt dual spec hps, i have to keep my grow door open to keep the temps down, i have a 3ft by 3ft room floor to ceiling high, but with the door closed temps get high, but i dont have the air been sucked or blown out so i need the door open to vent the hot air out and cooler air in, i have fans in their to keep the air moving, but i have the door closed then the lights go out so it dont get to cold at night, i have got an out door plant growing stashed away but with the crappy weather we been having im not sure if its going to produce much, so indoor it is,

Unfortunately I had to pull early a few weeks ago... Here are the pics. Thanks to all for your help, I really appreciate it. I have started my next grow, Ive got 5 shoots sitting in Coco.

I have to say although slightly immature it was some of the strongest Ive had, and I made canna butter from about half of it, and some delicious chocolate cookies wwith white chocolate chips!

:thumb:

IMG_26921.JPG
IMG_26953.JPG
IMG_26945.JPG
IMG_26935.JPG
IMG_26966.JPG
IMG_26986.JPG
IMG_26993.JPG
IMG_27025.JPG
IMG_27012.JPG
IMG_27003.JPG
IMG_27053.JPG
IMG_27065.JPG
IMG_27077.JPG
IMG_27083.JPG

nice kitchen and the harvest is awsome!!

IMG_26386.JPG

Im sure youll be able to work out thats not me...

So I definitely looked at this pic before, but on the second look, there seem to be BOOBS in the picture!! Haha nice!

I want to take a pic like that, or like temps avatar, but I don't have enough hands lol

I only saw boob

Nice work pal!
Yeah would have been good to maybe give em another 2 weeks or so, as they may have gotten larger.. But they still should get you baked:):)
Now youve got this grow under your belt, only better things to come! Enjoy ur rewards! SMOKEMUPM8;)

nice kitchen and the harvest is awsome!!

Thanks fish.

well done mate, some nice looking buds

Thanks donpaul

So I definitely looked at this pic before, but on the second look, there seem to be BOOBS in the picture!! Haha nice!

I want to take a pic like that, or like temps avatar, but I don't have enough hands lol

Ive got 2 spare ;)

I only saw boob

Great minds think alike my friend!

Nice work pal!
Yeah would have been good to maybe give em another 2 weeks or so, as they may have gotten larger.. But they still should get you baked:):)
Now youve got this grow under your belt, only better things to come! Enjoy ur rewards! SMOKEMUPM8;)

Hell yes mate, about to start my next journal. Cheers.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom