First Ever Closet Grow Using a 300 Watt CFL - a Bit of Skill and a Lot of Luck!

Re: First Ever Closet Grow Using a 300 Watt CFL, a Bit of Skill and a Lot of Luck!

almost there newbie.
they look great:thumb:

p.s. have some reps

Re: First Ever Closet Grow Using a 300 Watt CFL, a Bit of Skill and a Lot of Luck!

Looking good man, looking goooood. Plenty of fat nugs there.

Hi guys, well it's been a long, tiresome but very rewarding journey over the past 5 or so months. I have been given a lot of very valuable information that I will use in future projects and I can't thank you all enough for that.
These may be the last pics you see from my sweet little trio of treasures. I don't know how long it will be before you see me again but I will definitely be taking all the advice and using it to achieve greatness. Much green love, and peace bro's.
IMAG025115.jpg

IMAG025215.jpg

IMAG025314.jpg

IMAG025813.jpg

IMAG025915.jpg

IMAG026014.jpg

IMAG026112.jpg

IMAG026318.jpg

IMAG026415.jpg

IMAG026511.jpg

IMAG026615.jpg

I will be posting once more to let you know final weight and how it smokes. They have been drying almost 4 days now but the stalks still bend. Another few days and then into glass jars for curing, Yum!

good weed Newbie:)
hate to see that you are leaving us and hope you find your way back. from the looks of your harvest, you could teach a few things yourself:goodjob:
what ever you do. do it right and keep it cool:circle-of-love:

Awesome nice to see you back newbie! They look super sweet! have some reps!

Hey newbie mate, loving the girls mate, nice harvest bro. Looks like them nugs finished properly, nice and dence! Reps to you mate :bravo:

Guys such sweet comments. I don't want to leave but I'm exhausted after the past 5 months. Stress levels have reduced to normal, electricity and water bills has gone down and I have 60 grams of sweet sticky nugs and 500 grams of super strength canna butter made from the trim. If I only had the time, energy, money and space to put into another 5 months work, then believe me I would start over tomorrow! I just don't think the risk to reward is enough, I can get amazing street bud far better than what I have produced myself and at a quarter of the cost. Just brings a tear to my eye.
Last pics my friends, much love.

IMAG026816.jpg

IMAG026915.jpg

IMAG027014.jpg

IMAG027114.jpg

IMAG027217.jpg

IMAG027317.jpg

IMAG027419.jpg

IMAG027518.jpg

IMAG027615.jpg

IMAG027719.jpg

Looking through these last pics brings me tears of joy and sadness at the same time, very strange feeling. I hope to be back soon guys, in the meantime I wish you all success in everything you endeavour, may the green be with you!

well keep in touch brother:)
just cause you aint growing doesn't mean you cant hang with the gang:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom