First Ever Attempt - Indoor Closet - Done A Lot Of Reading & Welcome Advice!

Hey negativeions

I'm just finished getting through your whole journal, Great Work, Keep it up :bravo:

Really Interested to see how this turns out :)

I'm subbed

Peace

:peace:

Hey man, thanks for the compliment and taking the time to read my journal. :)

Photo update for your viewing pleasure

I have the hempy safely installed in her new, much larger, home. Thanks to those of you who suggested it, lets see how those roots go!

IMG_26694.jpg
IMG_26706.jpg

And heres the rest of the family.

IMG_26658.jpg
IMG_26665.jpg
IMG_26674.jpg
IMG_26686.jpg

:cheer:

your plant should benefit from the extra room, its pretty much the same size as mine, i use a whole 2ltr pop bottle with just the neck part cut off, i have added an air pump and stone to 1 of mine, but over the last few days it has made no difference, i am growing 2 x 2tr dwc hempies and one has air pump and stone and the other dont, both are still the same size and look the same, the one with the pump has not grew more than the other yet, how ever it has got more root growth,

as your well into flower you might not benefit from the bigger res as much, it should keep the res temp down and make the roots healthier, but at least now you have got a big res you should be able to benefit more when you grow from day 1 in the big rest, i grow mine in compost, so what i do is get a small pot and only fill it half way with compost then when i seed the roots growing out the bottom of the pot i then transplant into the res an when the roots are big enough i then add the nutrients and water and it then growsot like crayz, im hoping for more than 20g per plant this time round as i did 2 weeks veg, so ill see if that makes a difference or not, im hoping it does, how ever all seeds need to mature before they start to stretch when they enter flower, so it might not make no difference, but ill soon find out and ill let you know how i get on, it looks like you got some nice bud on that as well, cant wait to see what you get when its finished

your plant should benefit from the extra room, its pretty much the same size as mine, i use a whole 2ltr pop bottle with just the neck part cut off, i have added an air pump and stone to 1 of mine, but over the last few days it has made no difference, i am growing 2 x 2tr dwc hempies and one has air pump and stone and the other dont, both are still the same size and look the same, the one with the pump has not grew more than the other yet, how ever it has got more root growth,

as your well into flower you might not benefit from the bigger res as much, it should keep the res temp down and make the roots healthier, but at least now you have got a big res you should be able to benefit more when you grow from day 1 in the big rest, i grow mine in compost, so what i do is get a small pot and only fill it half way with compost then when i seed the roots growing out the bottom of the pot i then transplant into the res an when the roots are big enough i then add the nutrients and water and it then growsot like crayz, im hoping for more than 20g per plant this time round as i did 2 weeks veg, so ill see if that makes a difference or not, im hoping it does, how ever all seeds need to mature before they start to stretch when they enter flower, so it might not make no difference, but ill soon find out and ill let you know how i get on, it looks like you got some nice bud on that as well, cant wait to see what you get when its finished

Thanks Donpaul, thats interesting about the air pump and stone, be interesting to know how that goes over time.

Youre probably right about the res. I dont know if I will do a hempy in my next grow, probably wont to be honest.

IMG_26386.JPG

Im sure youll be able to work out thats not me...

Nice looking res now! That's going to get nice and fat now that you have lollipop'd it :) The other ladies are looking very fine as well!!

Thanks for your assistance mate.

Man, I let that popcorn dry in the hot water cupboard for a week, then toked it up, damn, the stuff I been getting is sheeeeeeeaat. This was really good, needless to say I have now lollipopped the hempy hahaha

:ganjamon:

Man, I let that popcorn dry in the hot water cupboard for a week, then toked it up, damn, the stuff I been getting is sheeeeeeeaat. This was really good, needless to say I have now lollipopped the hempy hahaha

:ganjamon:
hope you never have to smoke SHEEEEAAT again:)

i agree, for ages i put up with imported crap, now i dont need to, i dont need to feed dealers their money which they use on weapons and crap like that, i grow only for myself and i know what im growing, if you ask any street level dealer what strain their bud is chances are they wont know, and will ask you what on earth your going on about, but now you can grow your own and its much better than any import stuff, i totally agree, i av got some amazing bud to smoke now i grow it myself, getting all the lights and everything can be expensive, but it soon pays for itself and provides the meds you need

Hi everyone, been a few days since my last update so thought I would put some photos up.

Some of the trichs are going cloudy. When you check the trichs, should you check all over the plant, or just in one place? Do you check on the leaves or the pistils?

Alaso I gave them a big trim underneath, removed a lot of popcorn and leaves, trying to emulate SCROG lol

Cheers

IMG_26825.JPG
IMG_26835.JPG
IMG_26844.JPG

IMG_26853.JPG

IMG_26867.JPG
IMG_26877.JPG

IMG_26884.JPG
IMG_26894.JPG
IMG_26918.JPG

Very nice dude, little bit jealous I love the way your plants look.. That 2L sure filled out a lot in one week! Looks like you got quite a while still.. At least a few weeks. I cut a sugar leaf off usually a few places around the plant, just a single blade or tip of blade and check it on the table. You want them all cloudy, you can let some go amber if you like the couch lock high.

yeah what teSmp said! lookin great bro! that aint no SHEEEAAT you gots growin there:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom