First Grow - 400W Mars II LED

Think I'll join along for the ride. and see how your LED's work out. My Top light panel should be ariving on Monday 96 x 3 reflector series the girls can't wait. Yours are looking great.

Think I'll join along for the ride. and see how your LED's work out. My Top light panel should be ariving on Monday 96 x 3 reflector series the girls can't wait. Yours are looking great.

Thanks for tagging along. Any advice you can give is always welcomed. I'm love this LED so far so I'm sure you'll dig yours. I've seen some great grows on here using that panel.

- Day 50 / Day 10 of Flowering -

HIGH y'all, been a minute since I posted some developments on the girls so I pulled them out of the tent and decided to set them up for a photo shoot. The weather in August out in So Cal has been treating my tent fairly well given the heat, since I've managed to keep my temps with 80-82* with the lights on while getting 75-77* with them off (running my lights at night). Humidity has been ranging around 48-55% so not planning on any forthcoming mold issues because I get great air circulation between my oscillating and inline fans. My watering schedule has been altered as well. Instead of going once every 6-7 days with nutes, I've decided to add a clean ph'd watering every 3-4 days as needed. Always checking soil moisture with your finger and weight of the pot has given me better instincts when it's time to water/feed.

Here's some updated pics of the 3 bad bitches:

Talk about STRETCHING!! All 3 have easily doubled in size since I flipped the switch over and are drinking water as fast as they're growing. I still have enough height in my tent, but I'm hoping these are heading towards the end of their stretch period.
image150.jpeg

The tallest one of the three. Looks like she's sporting some sativa characteristics? I'm going to throw out a guess that this one is BB x NL:
image_4_29.jpeg

Close up of the growth:
image_3_33.jpeg

This babe is definitely indica given it's stature and leaves. I'm going to throw this one out as Barney's LSD. No supporting evidence to back such a claim, but I'll roll the dice.
image_2_45.jpeg

Pretty little buds forming up nicely!
image_1_43.jpeg

Last but not least, lady #3 which singles her out to Royal Queen's Critical. No clue if I'm right.
image_6_21.jpeg

Showing off some of her pistils:
image_5_25.jpeg

Another top/bud site close up:
image_7_22.jpeg

Things seem to moving right along without any hiccups to report as of yet. I'll keep updated as much as I can while the girls continue to gorge themselves and pack on the weight. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for stopping by as always!

Much love,

-Buck

Here he is...
Sorry I'm so late, but it looks like I'm just in time for the best bit!

They are looking really good! Super happy!
Well done on your first grow so far.

I'm a little late, but here nonetheless. I like seeing what we can do with these mars II 400 lights. And you are doing a great job man!

Thanks for joining man! I'm glad I went with this Mars II because you really can't beat the price for what they've produced for me so far IMO. I've read a lot of your posts throughout various journals, helping me learn a ton with my grow so it's great to have you on board. Any tips, suggestions or criticism you may have is openly welcomed.

looking really good!

I live to serve. Plus as a stay at home dad I have nothing but time to learn and research and try to help. But even I still need help sometimes. I still can't clone for shit, and just did my first intentional supercropping yesterday.

Hey Buck sorry late to the party. It looks like you've got another week or two of stretch to go.

One Thing I have learnt that LED's need is Silica and CalMg supplements. I have used them this time around and my leaves are greener and healthier then previous grows.

Hey Buck sorry late to the party. It looks like you've got another week or two of stretch to go.

One Thing I have learnt that LED's need is Silica and CalMg supplements. I have used them this time around and my leaves are greener and healthier then previous grows.

No need to apologize. Glad to have another fellow LED grower aboard to help me along the way. I'm hoping these don't stretch too much more so that I have enough room in my tent, but I should be good. I've been giving my girls Earth Juice's cal/mag during feedings, but haven't heard of silica so I'll get down on some reading about it. Thanks again for joining for the show and offering up advice. Much appreciated man

Back
Top Bottom