Growing Period Indoor: 2 - 3 weeks
Indoor Flowering Period: 75 - 80 days
Indoor production (per m2): 600 gr. or more
Heights outdoor: 2 - 2,5 meters
Outdoor Flowering period: Mid-October
Outdoor production: More than 1 kg.
THC: 20% - 25 %
CBD: High
Genotype: Genetics of this crossing, on security grounds, has to remain secret.

from looking at a scale it seems if grown outdoors you could be looking at 2lbs.. hmmm not shabby at all.. but i will stick with keeping the girl inside and hope to get the 600grams..

We will be hoping to push her past her harvest time by a week or two so that in hopes she pollenates herself so that we wont have to buy the seeds anymore. Also we are going to try to clone her and the strawberryblue and see if we cant get strawberryblue/1024..

damn bigbang was supposed to be a whopper and finish at a kilo but it and all my clones of it died mysteriously

SouthernOnt, damn bad luck bro. I was hoping to see a harvest of that one also. We eventually want to expand our seed stocks to provide more variety. Wanted to see how yours turned out for reference. You have bigbang seeds to start over with?

Well, today is day 1 for 12/12 light schedule on the 2 unknown's. Hopefully we shall soon find out what sex they are. As for the little one's, they seem to be coming along fine so far. Need to get them into soil mix soon. We will only do one transplant on them to alleviate any stress, straight into their big pots for them. Still have them under the hooded germinating planter for now. It is vented so they get some air flow and no heat buildup. Seem to be tolerating the additional mineral supplements just fine.

I bought 2 mixed packs of GH seeds female I had widow, rhino, lemon skunk, bigbang,super silver haze and a pack of regular mandala speedqueen my buddy has the SSH and speedqueen clones nope only had one bigbang seed and I'm going with a more sativa garden next year

Updated baby pics-day 13. We have 9 sprouts above the rockwool.

Baby_pics_day_13.jpg

And the 2 Unknowns first day after their switch to 12/12
Unknowns.jpg

No Nutes. Today everyone recieved fresh H2O instead of nutes. I ran 5 gallons of water through a Pure countertop water purifier last week and let it stand to evaporate out any chlorine left in it. Kept the 5 - 1 gallon jugs as surplus if and when we needed them. Walmart had the Pure units on clearance for $15.00 each so I bought one. Wish I had bought both!

Dat Doud, this Budupdates for you! ..lol. We sent the littleist two unknowns off to meet mother nature. So I have put the larger two unknowns into 12/12 starting tomorrow. Hopefully in a week or so we shall find out if they are male or female. We have a Medical MJ-1024, a Strawberry Blue, and a Moby Dick, all females, at nearly 2 inches. In addition, we have 3 AK47 x Hindu Kush and 3 Blueberries, all autoflowers, ranging from new sprouts to nearly 2 inches tall. Now we will be watching for the fourth AK47 x Hindu Kush to sprout. First day to give the new sprouts and additional mineral kick by adding MagiCal to their menu, along with a seaweed enzyme extract. I will do more baby pics in the AM tomorrow. MDVL and I thank for stopping by bro.

Thats great i hope it all works out for you and i recently have gotten interested in a medical strain i found on the internet called christmas kush maybe in a later grow you could grow some:slide: hahaha But good work

Day 14 and we have the last seed ready to break surface. that will give us our 10 new babies and the 2 unknowns. Will have to wait and see what sex the auto's are before we propagate any more auto's. I will start a few more in a month or so after these have shown their sex. Try to get a continuous harvest going. I am thinking of scrog on one or both of the unknowns if they are females. Should know in the next week what sex they are.

Dat Doud, thanks bro, same here. Started the 2 unknowns on the bloom food nutes, so we shall see. Trying to line up either a 600w or 400w HPS for the room. Need to set it up for vented hood or clear tube. Temps hover between 77 and 82 in there as it is. I have an additional bathroom exhaust fan I can install to either exhaust or supply, which ever works best. Raised the babies an additional 7 inches closer to the lights, hoping to get them to bush out some before transplanting into soil on friday.

ok i was reading some of the other threads and one thread really sparked a nerve. someone stated that most fem seeds turn hermie??? WTF!! anyone have any ideas on this or ways to prevent this from happening? i dont think i could bare to see my thelma louise and big dick go hermie. would have to be instituionalized i think..

Here is the beginning of a 3rd grow chamber addition to the grow room. It is 44" x 32" x 7'-10" and will be holding the 3 plants of MDVL's. I ran out of mylar so construction has halted. Will be shopping friday so I wil pick up everything I need to finish it up. In addition I will be extending the exhaust tube and branching off with a "T" at each grow chamber. Likewise I will be adding a supply fan for fresh air and to aid in cooling.
3rd_grow_chamber.jpg

3rd_grow_chamber-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom