First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Ahhh..checked the babies when we arrived back home and Blueberry #3 has popped up above the rockwool cube. That makes 6 out of 10 above the ground. I checked the roadrunner earlier this morning and decided the seed was useless. Soooo..we planted a Moby Dick (feminized) in it's place and added another Auto AK47 x Hindu Kush.

Day 9 Updated baby pics.
Babies_Day_9.jpg

DFW-Guy, for sure bro. I am sure the Moby Dick will shoot up as well, the seed looked very good. Hope the AK47 x Hindu Kush auto's pop up as well, want to increase my chances of some females. Thanks again bro for stopping by.

Like I said on another thread, you could just veg her for a long time and get monster yields in the end. Do some LST and have a plant that's 4' high and wide ;) Might get more than 1lb. With the amazing genetics your growing, why not grow it to the max?

Grow a plant like these guys :)
YouTube - Green House Seed Co Big Bang Grow with Italian Subtitles

This one is even bigger. Well it's just huge.
Just showing you what's possible ;)

DFW-Guy, thank you for your continued visits and the vidoe's . Yes, I think we will push for as large a growth as we can with this batch.

Sonzar, thanks again bro, we will ge posting through out the grow. We were away at a funeral for 2 days and hence didn't get to update. Came home and the medical-1024 mj plant was wilted over. Gave them all a fresh drink and within one half hour she was standing tall..whew!!

Stully, not sure of the exact age, guessing around 5-6 weeks. It was started as an outdoor grow and then given to us along with 3 others. They are all bagseed so the exact strain is not known. Transfered from outdoor soil to pro-mix and fed nutes.

The seedlings look good. Your using florescent lights on them right? Can you move them a bit closer? Oh are they in a dome? They don't really need to be after the first true leaves appear. I'd go ahead and put the babies in small pots and get those florescents at least as close as the name tags are tall. That should let them get just the right amount of tall/bush ratio. haha. As you've probably seen on my grow I've kept the lights very close and my biggest plant is under 3 inches tall and about 9 inches from wide.

DFW-Guy- We are using CFL's on them. Current running 4 of the 6500K bulbs. I need to make some adjustments as the reflectors I bought at Lowes/Home Depot only have 9 foot cords where the ones I bought at walmart have 15 foot cords. The 9 footers prevent the light rack from getting any closer than 2 foot from the plants. My temps are running from 78 degrees up to 81 degrees depending on time of day. Inside the dome the humidity hovers around 58%, whereas int he main room it is around 54%. I have them on a 20/4 light schedule. We will need to pick up some more pea gravel and another bag of pro-mix this week with another half dozen 5 gallon buckets/planters. Gonna get cramped in there within the next couple weeks.

Traficante, Stully and WeedyMcWeedy, thanks you all for the positive comments and for your continued patronage of this thread. I really appreciate it! Suppose to be 9 weeks from seed to weed with the Auto's. Gonna push them to be all they can be...lol. We built a CO2 bubbler using jugs and watter bottles and it seems to work just fine. I need to put a better drip control mechanism on it to make the process last longer. Thinking that some additional CO2 as this stage would be very beneficial? for the little sprouts.

I always heard to wait till flower to supp co2. You can gat away with talking to them for an hour or so. Grow looks promising GMT197A. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom