First Grow Take 2 - White Widow & Skunk #1

Soil type and brand? Are you running a mix soil? The nutes are definitely a problem and I would run just clear ph'd water and wait.

As for nutes... Google is your friend...

VEG
High N
Medium P
Low K

SECOND WEEK OF FLOWER
Low N
Medium-High P
Medium-Low K

Now this is where experience and knowledge comes into play. Some say more K for dense buds others say staying high with P will produce larger buds.

Don't forget Micro Nutes like calcium, magnesium, sulphate, etc.

Water is also important and can hinder good nutrient uptake. Are you using tap water? There's a good amount of variables in play but off to a good start.

Love to see how the leds perform, i am Super Cheap. I am currently running a micro CFL grow running 8 x 23 actual watts and 3 x 13 actual watts with mixed spectrum. Leds seemed more cost-effective as far as you get bloom and veg lights in one unit that doesn't produce heat.

Nectar of the Gods has a sample package of Nutes and all you pay is shipping costs. It's a steal at that price and it's a family operated all organic company.

Anyway's just my two cents, excited to follow this grow and good luck.
Thanks for the input I'm using triple filtered purified water it goes through reverse osmosis, charcoal, and micron filters and UV light. Ph is about 6.5. Only $1.75 for 5 gallons. I'm considering botanicare grow 3-1-2 for veg. I'll give them another week or so before adding nutes again I'm anxious to get them into the final containers so I can top them and start LST.

@AKGrower907 It's a pantry that I took a shelf out of to make 30ish inches of height. Hence the CFLs, I have two 400 watt Metal Halide lamps that I have been itching to setup. Can't use them because of space and cultivation laws here in Az that I won't go into. Also, in November I plan on moving to CO so only a grow is not worth the investment of setting them up. Although I may trade or sell to get leds if this grow produces a good harvest/growth because of good lighting. No, I am not basing it all on this but it is getting me to lean more and more.
Nice. I understand. 400w hid's are pretty good lights, you can get pretty good yields with them.

The girls are still looking pretty good despite the hot weather. Yesterday was 95 with 80% humidity. I'm keeping the front door of the tent open during the hottest part of the day.
420-magazine-mobile1822406187.jpg

Pepe Le Pew (Actually has a bit of smell already)
420-magazine-mobile179992855.jpg

White Widow I think I'll call her Debbie (Adams Family Values)

Debbie's leaves seem more rounded than I expected. Wonder if the seeds were mislabeled?
420-magazine-mobile1332559382.jpg
Different pheno. A seed company wouldnt mislabel their products. All my autos are different from each other. Some are tall and some short, leaves are thin and the others have fat leaves. Phenotypes are exactly like brother and sister from the same parents. Like humans...i think that sounded right for it to make sense

Different pheno. A seed company wouldnt mislabel their products. All my autos are different from each other. Some are tall and some short, leaves are thin and the others have fat leaves. Phenotypes are exactly like brother and sister from the same parents. Like humans...i think that sounded right for it to make sense
Does that mean she may be more indica dominant?

Those temps are high, you could do a few other things to cool it down. A 6" fan with Copper tubing running around the outside cage front and back. Then the side on the back is the inlet, opposite side outlet. Run line to a Styrofoam cooler with a small aquarium pump, secure everything dump ice and enough water to fully submerge pump in cooler. Turn on and go. There's ton of diy ac units or "redneck a.c." designs out there.
420-magazine-mobile584491800.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1480570589.jpg

Good luck

Those temps are high, you could do a few other things to cool it down. A 6" fan with Copper tubing running around the outside cage front and back. Then the side on the back is the inlet, opposite side outlet. Run line to a Styrofoam cooler with a small aquarium pump, secure everything dump ice and enough water to fully submerge pump in cooler. Turn on and go. There's ton of diy ac units or "redneck a.c." designs out there.
420-magazine-mobile584491800.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1480570589.jpg

Good luck
Hey great idea. But those were outside temps. The tent never gets much above 80 while the light is on..

Didn't get to transplant the girls last weekend. I ran out of perlite. A new bag is on the way with some new nutes. I'm looking forward to getting them growing a little faster. Hopefully switching to flower in 5 or 6 more weeks.

The girls are moving to their final pot tonight. They are nearly as wide as the 1 liter pots they are in. We also will be starting Botanicare nutes 3-1-2 at half strength. LST will begin as soon as they are settled in the new pots.
420-magazine-mobile371754525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1017915850.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1210181459.jpg

The girls are finally in their new home. They also got their first dose of Botanicare CNS17 grow 3-1-2. Everything looks good so far. Hopefully I'll see some good progress in the next few days. I was kinda shocked that the roots were already at the bottom of the old pots..
420-magazine-mobile196709614.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1774126664.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331500016.jpg

Next up they will get topped and start LST this weekend .

WOW!!! Less than 24 hours from transplant and they're doing great! I may top tonight and start LST tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile1116782356.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125739544.jpg
skunk girl Pepe Le Pew
420-magazine-mobile715094199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom