First Grow

I personally wouldn't risk digging up an auto. If it was a photo you could but would have to be careful with the roots. Where did you get the bean from?

MSCanada like 5 years ago.

I know i shouldnt risk it but I may have to, If i did i would softly dig til i saw the tip of a root, I dont think it would spread further then a foot around it, and i can dig that right up. Hopefully doesnt come to that.

oh shit Dirt, pop up to those pics i showed, go to the one that shows more of the base of the stem, are we lookin at a tiny singled out preflower? hard to tell for sure, but i jsut looked again and i noticed that.

If you're referring to the areas circled in red here...

weed5111.jpg

I think those are axial limbs forming. I'm new to this though, so those with experience please correct me if I am wrong.

Son of a bitch, so this thing is going to get bushy as hell i assume. Well, we'll see what veggies the stores are selling this weekend. I need a bit of cover

Edit: Polar express is a single cola auto, I was expecting a small christmas tree. Not supposed to get bushy but with more limbs coming on, I feel its inevitable in that case

Says it's 60-80 days from seed. Your around day 42-45? Should be showing sex real soon.

shes feminized, I got a guarantee on my hands, but yea i get ya it should be showing up soon! Exciting

EDit: sorry dirt, forgot to add, yea she sprouted on the 7th of May, so yes day 45 has just finished up

ALRIGHT FOLKS, I THINK I HAVE A PREFLOWER. KEYWORD: THINK.

Im pretty hopeful its the beginning of a preflower, on the top of the plant there is leaves comin up like usual and underneath they are white and theres a couple little hairs.. Here are todays pics.

This is the top of the flower,
topotheflow.jpg
this is other parts of the plant
weedoso.jpg
weedoso1.jpg

and finally, here's my flowering SPINACH, so you know i know how obvious it WILL be
spinflow.jpg

I think you may still have a week or two before flowers start to pop. I recently went through the, "is this a flower?" phase myself. I really wanted to see them start flowering (being that I'm growing autos) and it seems like it happened a couple weeks after I started seeing what I currently see in your photos.

I think you may still have a week or two before flowers start to pop. I recently went through the, "is this a flower?" phase myself. I really wanted to see them start flowering (being that I'm growing autos) and it seems like it happened a couple weeks after I started seeing what I currently see in your photos.

Thank you for posting, I was really starting to think nobody gave a shit, lol.

Yea, I currently think it'll be a week. I haven't taken photos because what I see in person is not showing up on these photos WELL. One of those first photos has a preflower on it, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, the identification of the sex or whatever. Pistils i think they are called. But they were tucked up against the stem so very hard to see and harder for me to describe where to look... Those have sprawled out a bit more, with some white hairs but not much, and on the top of the plant the underside has turned white and I am beginning to see some strong preflowers, but nothing worth taking a picture of until maybe tomorrow or tuesday. Keep checkin back, its getting close! Thansk again

Also, another question I have. If anyone can answer it.

I am doin polar express auto, and on the pack it said it's a single cola plant. Also read somewhere it will end up looking kinda like a christmas tree. Now, I am wondering what all this means. Is the whole stem going to be covered in bud, or am I looking at bud sites on the stem where limbs are coming out only?

Alright, here it is today. Preflowers all ova, gonna buy a magnifying glass soon enough. Sprouted May 7th, 60-80 days says seed pack. Ill take that to at least 75 I bet, maybe more. Tell me what you guys think, I have heard a lot about the "countdown" and that gets me excited but have NO idea when to start mine. Thanks
flow3.jpg
flow21.jpg

Oops, added the same pic twice, heres the 3rd photo.
flow4.jpg

Says it's 60-80 days from seed. Your around day 42-45? Should be showing sex real soon.

You gem you, you were right, took like 3-5 more days. On daaaaay 55 now? White hairs on all nodes and this has beastmoded up at LEAST 8 inches this past week. Assuming flowering will begin this week comin up.

Thanks dude! Ill be sure to subscribe to your grow as well. Noticed already yours is Northern Lights auto. Mine has Northern Lights(#5?), Lowryder and Californian Kush mooshed into one. Perhaps ours will look a tad similar come finish? Cheers bud!

Back
Top Bottom