First Grow

lol Main i didn;t know you were on this site looking good bud :) i seriously think you should try them totes like i use next round root mass also indicates yield as more roots = more food intake :thumb:

image20181.jpg

image20171.jpg

image20161.jpg

image20151.jpg

Everything seems slow from seed!lol I have 3 gws Lmostvready for chop. Heavy producer and sugar coated. I'll give smoke report in a few weeks. Clones easy and fast and grows quick from clone.

Yes actually I will be making a few changes. I will be using pro mix this round and much bigger containers. Also tweaking nutes a bit. DrFever had suggested large totes and I didn't follow his recommendation, out of pure laziness. I found it difficult to get enough nutes to the plants and constantly battled one deficiency or other. I will be changing the lights a little as well. I think I have too much light now. What I mean by that is my watt to yield ration is way off. I think ill just use the 1k hps in each 5x5 scrog. I will use dual 600s on other side. So that side will have 1200 watts per 5x5. Oh yeah I'm doubling my flower room. Just got two patients so I can do 24 plants now.

I have learned a lot through this grow, and for that thanks to everyone here who helped either by posting on my journal or your own! I'm sure ill still make many many more mistakes but overall very happy with this crop.

I like the sound of that Maine. You had a pretty damn good grow. What nutes were you running again?

Thats cool you got another couple patients. I bet they are going to be happy with your medicine. If you get around to expanding the flower room, take some pics. I like seeing the design and build pics as much as the bud pics.

I think a 1000 per 5 X 5 should be good. I am sure next grow you will get things dialed in even further.

I started with roots 707 and used their nute line. Wasn't going well so I switched to heavy 16. Happy with it so far. My veg are getting heavy 16 veg a- b, also Cali magic, great white, roots excel and extra nitro. Soon I'll start giving them cannazyme. Once I flip I'll continue with nitro supplements. Oh yeah also heavy prime. Once a week foliar with heavy foliar. So basically they get nutes twice then foliar then water. That's a complete cycle. I'm going to try final phase with watering. Once in flower I'll add carbs.

Looks like one of my white widows is ready! 47 days and 50% opaque. I pulled it out of scrog and will chop chop in the am. Ill post pics.

Back
Top Bottom