First Grow

So the clothes racks cost $17 apiece all of the screens were bought at my building supply house they were miss ordered and I paid $20 for 12. Not sure if that was the most economical way to go or not but it seemed it at the time.

As for my next Grow I am going to do 12 plants under the same method as I did these. And 12 next to it with the high brix system. I'm excited to do a side-by-side comparison! Let the shootout begin!

So all are harvested and drying. Estimating about 6 pounds total from 12 plants! I'm pretty confident with what I have learned from this grow and from everyone here my next round will be much better. Not that I'm complaining about 6 pounds lol. I'm going to much larger containers next round and I think this will help as these were pretty root bound.

I ran four strains this time, white widow, ice, crystal and great white shark. The white widow did great! Incredibly strong smooth smoke. Produced about 6.5 oz per plant. Crystal did about the same, both hard dense buds coated with trichs. The ice out produced all with about 11 oz per plant. But the buds were looser and had a high leaf to bud ratio. This may be due to lack of care and training as this strain gave me a lot of trouble early on. In fact I almost tossed it. I think a more seasoned grower could do extremely well with it. My favorite is the great white. It produced about 8 oz per plant of dense super sticky buds with an over powering aroma. I will post more smoke reports as they dry.

Full dry racks and a pic of great white shark

image223511.jpg

image22591.jpg

Wow, Maine. You did really well man. Those yields are very impressive. I have never come close to this. I usually average a lot less per plant, but I am only running 600's. I'd guess those bad ass hoods running dual bulbs played a part in the yields to some degree. I'd suggest not changing those hoods at all. I am glad you are giving it a run with Doc's Kit. Are you picking up 2 Kit's for 12 plants total? You will be pretty happy, I think, and I bet your patients will be happy too. I am looking forward to the progress.

Yeah I'm really impressed with the results! I'm not changing much only the size containers and the medium. I just transplanted into 18 gallon totes with pro mix this round. I made a few upgrades to the room as well. Painted the floor with pool paint, bigger water res, irrigation pump, new sink and a few other odds and ends.

The biggest piece of advice I would give to anyone is to follow the direction of those that are where you want to be. Doc says it best when he says whenever you want to change something in his kit step on a rake instead! Lol so with this scrog I followed drfevers process very closely. I saw results I wanted and followed it. That's why when doc says do exactly as kit says I believe him.

So thanks again to everyone who helped along the way!

hea mainer

got done reading ur write up , very nice , I'm impressed to say the least.

I grow outside and only for myself, so I don't need that big of a set up , but I learned A-lot , thanx

i'll keep a look out for ur next write up, oh yea great pics too

be well

fringe50

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom