First Grow

So I was checking on the veg tent today and realized one strain is flowering under 18 hours of light. Not sure if its in full flower mode or just throwing some pistols. It's odd as it appears to be only this strain.

Any thoughts on this?

image16111.jpg

Exactly smoke. It's a water heater for a camper, feed hose and drain hose. Hunter irrigation valve connected to a 24 volt converter. It's plugged into my chhc 4 controller but my friend uses a less expensive controller that does just co2. 20 lb propane tank lasts about a month. Much better than the $195 a month in co2 I was spending.

That propane setup is awesome. Thanks Maine. How often do you have it coming on? Is it every half hour or something along those lines?

It comes on when the controller tells it to. It very quickly brings room up to desired level. I am using a sentinel chhc-4. It almost works too good! Hard to stop it before it puts too much in room.

It seems like evryone who has a sentinel controller loves it. I am looking into them now. Thanks Maine.

Shop around prices vary quite a bit. I paid $550. I've seen them for 499 on eBay. Autopilot has one too that's supposed to be good and less money. I am getting a stand alone co2 controller for veg room as other conditions are controlled by other devices already. I think a good one is under 300. I get most of my supplies from htg in Portland and they treat me right.

Back
Top Bottom