First Grow

So a quick update... I've been busting hump on new flower room. Room is almost ready and ill post pics of it tomorrow. A few pics of the ladies and the next round of girls. Pretty happy with my first attempt at cloning.

image12701.jpg

image12691.jpg

image12681.jpg

image12661.jpg

7 days in the clones bucket and lots of roots.

Here are the finishing touches. Water plumbed in for ro and washing. Drain bucket for waste. Electrical done short of a few face plates. Controller set up and working nicely.

image13051.jpg

image13041.jpg

Wow. I am impressed. Have you flowered with the dual bulb lights before? They look pretty awesome and I might have to look into them. I liked your aero cloner. I built one exactly like it about a month ago. My clones took longer to root than you, 7 days is pretty damn fast.

It looks like your deficiencies cleared up. Are you still foliar feeding with Epsom salt?

No I haven't used dual bulb before, everything I've read seems to say they like the full spectrum. I converted these myself from single to dual bulb. The hood was 125 and 2 to convert it. If your interested ill show you what I did.

As for the plants with deficiency, no they are still sickly but I'm flowering them anyway. I won't run that strain again.

As for my clones they went about 10 days before I planted them. After seven they had nice roots but I was busy with the build out. I used clonex in the water and clonex rooting gel. Pretty happy with it.

As for the flower room, I am begging them for a week to gt them a bit bigger. With co2 and the high power lights they are growing 5" a day! Gotta love co2!

Vegging not begging. Ok maybe a little begging too!

Heres a simple verbal flow chart to help diagnose problems.
Problems :Is it 1 leaf? Yes = Invaders. No, Are they clawed and puffy or have speed bumps? Yes= Over-watering.No, Are the leaves thin drooping and curled under? Yes = TOO MUCH LIGHT No, Is the plant stunted with yellowing tips or leaves? Yes = Too many nutrients. No, Is there any purpling, cupping or folding leaves? Yes =Magnesium def.
It takes a week to fix these issues.
Don't expect to fix it over night.

Thanks for the reply! I don't think it's light burn as I have had lights pretty high and have been lowering them slowly. Seems more like leaf die off. That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom