First Time Grow - Looking Good But What Do I Know

Doesn't look like a noob grow at all. Spectacular work. Glad you are leaning towards harvesting too early than rather too late. My first time I let it go too long and I went back into veg and the buds were very spread out and crappy. Benefit of online journal is we will tell you exactly when to pull it to avoid these errors when the time comes.

Spooks

I got on the forum early and have received top notch advice. I'm very grateful for all the help and support, that and luck are the main reason this plant looks good. Yeah I'm finding harvest to be the most challenging stage. She looks so good but the microscope was definitely a good purchase. Trichomes are still all clear so maybe 2 more weeks I thought I was much farther along.

420-magazine-mobile73166195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile290587776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1368898345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile697665093.jpg

Well almost there gonna give her 2 more days of light then go dark for atleast one. Well see I'm about 20-30% amber right now

Ok went dark today, I'm probably realistically only 10-15% amber max but I tried a little popcorn bud and it was on point so since it's for me and I know its good I'm moving forward with harvest I'll take some pictures once I start trimming

Today is day 86 (day 57 12/12) harvest tomorrow so almost perfect 90 total and 60 12/12 from seed lol. It's almost like the books knew what they were talking about. Actually a little amazed by how accurate the timelines are.

Today is day 86 (day 57 12/12) harvest tomorrow so almost perfect 90 total and 60 12/12 from seed lol. It's almost like the books knew what they were talking about. Actually a little amazed by how accurate the timelines are.
Very good job they came out perfect i am so close to harvest. I am in seattle and my area gets COLD currently only 45 degrees, lights off so i am going to put a lil heat on them but hoping for some color changes, but anyway good job let me know your wet weight and what your drying process will be. Mine will be hung upside down for 14 days at 75 degrees room fan lightly blowing to move air, then jar for 2 weeks then dry rack for a couple days to finish drying. Great job keep up the good growing

Seattle man I was stationed at Ft Lewis I know Seattle well. Is tiki Bob's still there. I'm just south of you well way south (San Diego) My dry/ cure is pretty much same as your set up but for cure I'm not sure how I want to do it I have the jars and stuff but still researching the way I want to go.

Seattle is the best place i havr lived. I moved here before i 502 passed, my daughter lives here and ex wife so that was main reason now i get to grow year round legally which i was from Pa and it sucks there

I hear that I have my medicinal but we are legal to grow in Cali 6 plant but that's plenty
Especially if you train them and also know your plants so you can predict stretch and veg as long as possible, yesterday was day 1 of a 7 to 10 day flush on my main lady her 2 sisters are lagging a lil bit. So they got one more feeding

Sent from my Robin using 420

No wet weight lol my big scale is all packed up because we are moving. Should have used more bud filler not as much density as I want. But the high is there, I fast dried some little pieces ended up being too strong for my friend and my girl was lights out after half a j so I'm not complaining.

No wet weight lol my big scale is all packed up because we are moving. Should have used more bud filler not as much density as I want. But the high is there, I fast dried some little pieces ended up being too strong for my friend and my girl was lights out after half a j so I'm not complaining.
You should take a picture of your drying hang line

Sent from my Robin using 420

Trimmed it up and put it in jars today. As of right now I have 77g not including the little popcorn buds that are being ground up with the sugar leaf. So not bad for 600w led, soil and bag seed.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom