First try

well i turned my lights on today and the green is very green! but where my little ladys come out of the dirt seems to be black! this is no good now is it? they were a little black b4 but now it seems to be making the round leaves smaller and smaller they almost look like just 2 green leaves with some smaller green leaves coming out the round ones are almost gone on some plants.

rds_sk8er420 said:
well i turned my lights on today and the green is very green! but where my little ladys come out of the dirt seems to be black! this is no good now is it? they were a little black b4 but now it seems to be making the round leaves smaller and smaller they almost look like just 2 green leaves with some smaller green leaves coming out the round ones are almost gone on some plants.

Hmm.. nute burn?

this is just a thought but maybe you could use the upper cabinet to hold one very manicured mother to take clones from her and use the upper box to get your clones ready to flower... In that small of space I would say grow 4 small clones (about 8inches tall) Then flower them in the lower cabinet... You could easily put a small 100wHPS and as long as it was vented well you could very easiy net 60 grams every 8 weeks... Just a thought. Very nice work so far! Keep it up. The more we all learn the more we all know!

Its a very easy way to have a constant harvest... if you got real good you could have 2 flowering chambers and then you would have the "perpetual harvest" going. Could be a real nice way to keep you and your boys off the black market. That could with a nice SOG set up you could even get up to a 1/4# a month... Thats an ounce of High Grade MJ a week... Not bad.

Hi rds_sk8er420. Seedlings stems and the underside of the leaves always turn a dark purple brown right after they sprout - usually as the first set of serrated leaves unfold and spread out. The stem will probably turn back to a nice light green in a few days. It's nothing to worry about.

Keep them fertz away from the babies for at least another 10 days! They are too young for chemical feeds...

Peace
MC

that would be pretty tight only i myself smoke abut a q-o a day so you could imagine me smoking with friends lol, ima blunt man myself.
thanks for the info there madame i was hoping somehting like that would happen, when i was reading through the grow journals i noticed the most of em were green and got worried, I wont feed them the ferts for another week so, till there on there feet and well into the 3rd week of veg. there started the 2nd week of veging. im hoping to yeild at least 3 females in my crop of 7 and get atleast a qp for my first time(hopes are high but i know i most likly will not get that and being the first time ive grown) but the exp will be great.

rds_sk8er420 said:
that would be pretty tight only i myself smoke abut a q-o a day so yu could imagine me smoking with friends lol, ima blunt man myself.

Yea but I always find that when its a product of my garden I savor it so it last me longer.

lol now u can see why i need to grow my own supply, i could use that cash for new clothes and stuff lol. i pay 40 bucks for a quarter and one of my longest friends sells it so we toke at his place(he doesnt know im growing ive told no one).

yes i could see my self being very happy with myself and kinda having my buds as a trophy if you will, everytime I pull it out and smoke just some cuz the feeling of smoking your own grow, must be amaizing.

rds_sk8er420 said:
lol now u can see why i need to grow my own supply, i could use that cash for new clothes and stuff lol. i pay 40 bucks for a quarter and one of my longest friends sells it so we toke at his place(he doesnt know im growing ive told no one).

yes i could see my self being very happy with myself and kinda having my buds as a trophy if you will, everytime I pull it out and smoke just some cuz the feeling of smoking your own grow, must be amaizing.

exactly:cool:

update time!

SOOOO i fannaly got a good pic of what im talking about.

DSCF00345.JPG

this ones not as clear a shot, from above.

DSCF00354.JPG

FAMILY PHOTO!

DSCF00336.JPG

you guys sure i dont need to worry about that?

is there a time i should be watering? like morning or night? cuz ive been watering about 2hrs before they get lights out(thats when ive checked and thought they needed watering),should i maybe wait it out and water them in the morning instead of b4 night?

WTG! Man this is such a movement. Everyone should be growing herb in there closet. Viva La Revoloution!

thanks for the props im very happy with the way its going so far. im going to get 2 more cfl's in there in the next couple days(anyone know if the marathon is anygood? i looked at them and they have 2660 lumens each but im not sure where to find out what color they are), aswell as they seem to be just perky as ever and looking good.

How much are those cfI,s and how well do they work?
Can you use them for veg,flowering and clones if you want?
how many square foot are they good for ?
Do you need a balast for them?
and your plants are looking great do you know what type they are?

Back
Top Bottom