Flushing experiment

HigherTheHigh

I have noticed a lot off people saying, flush, dont flush, residue, no residue, iv always found that flushing does help me but then again at one point growing in coco i was using 10+ bottles of nutes.

So now im only running Plagron Green Sensation, what a nutrient, its expensive but its a 4 in 1 and im getting better results than i was using more, im now starting to flush but iv got a plant or 2 that are ripened soo much and there only 6 weeks in flower, no hairs no more as the calyx have swelled that much, so im thinking of running this experiment and id like to hear a little feed back as i know there are some mega scientific growers in here that know basically everything.

What do you think would happen if i chopped my plants and stuck them in an aero cloner, ph'd water, air stones for the last 2-3 weeks still 12/12?

Only a thought, but its interesting to find out :).

I was once upon a time, i dont anymore due to switching to soil, i ran the full Advanced line as well as house & garden, terpinator, bhuddas tree, plagron and mother pukka, but it was more experimenting.

Like i said, it was just a curious thought on if it would work.

Yup

Over thinking it for sure

Pretty sure your plant will suffer durring the cloner experiment

Cut a branch and do it if yer determined to try it

But I wouldn't

And yes, I stopped flushing awhile ago

Think i will try it as i cant harm any of them as they have all matured, i mean wow, matured and no hairs left by 6 weeks is massively overwhelming for what are supposed to be 8-9 week strains!

How do the trichomes look?

I had a guy last year swearing that he flushes with fuzzy juice and the plant takes on the flavour. Irn bru kush sounds good lol. Not sure if he'd just been smoking too much and talking out his ass but im gonna try it soon to find out. Just started a 2L 12/12 auto to keep me entertained so I'll try it on that one and see what happens. Only expect an oz or so, so no biggy if it turns orange and melts lol.

Back
Top Bottom