Gator Uncaged

Cue "Technical Difficulties" Music (think Herb Alpert instrumental version):

...There was a little spanish flea
A record star he thought he'd be
He heard of singers like Beatles
and The Chipmunks he'd seen on TV
Why not a little spanish flea?...

Too obscure? :bong:

Hope to see you back soon. Love seeing the Snow White and Lucy in your grows now. Looking very good Mr Gator! :high-five:

Wow! What a spectacular grow Mr. Gator! Every time i see filled out lucious pineapple beauties i get excited! Woohhoo!

See ya when you finish chomping an isp into submission! ;)

isp hell is not a fun brand of hell ! here choices are few, even less if you live as far from zompie hordes of city dwellers as i do, i live not in a desert but high up in the mountains wheres snow and rain are common,most well water here is like drinking from a spring,but landlord was snookered and told he was getting a "deep" well talks with him reveal soon i will have r/o water flowing from all taps, im pleased to know hauling water to drink will end soon, i drink 1.5 gal per day average,not counting what goes into the coffee, hope your isp woes are resolved with haste

Big bucks, none for grease. Fancy Android on a contract, bleah. Welcome to the 21st century Gator. I definately should have done homework, like ask y'all about stuff like bitcount, and time online with T Mobile feeding wifi to my mac while it's plugged into power via USB. My first phone of any kind in years, and I went and got a smart ass. Outsmarted me for hours, keeping me offline. If it pisses me off too much, I'll go to Verizon for another dry-loop DSL. I don't like telephones. Evil for sure, but are they neccessary? Sigh
How many web page refreshes and short videos does 5 gigs do? No movie downloads, no online gaming.
Am I going to have enough before the big slowdown?

Thanks for liking my garden, everyone. Snow White is the star, and PE always looks/is good.
Lucy's gifts look like fuzzy golfer's balls.

well if your gonna do it android is the way to go, many amazing apps, and based on linux ME LIKE LINUX ! im on the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 , thats the screen size, i do wonder how id fair without my tab! in a short month it has bonded to my nervous system/brain/bone/ blood on a genetic level i think!! 5 gigs can go very quick with video and them counting every bit up n down, i severed my verizon ties last week no more $ from me, if you game online and like to surf,youtube n such, i think a higher data limit you may need

Big bucks, none for grease. Fancy Android on a contract, bleah. Welcome to the 21st century Gator. I definately should have done homework, like ask y'all about stuff like bitcount, and time online with T Mobile feeding wifi to my mac while it's plugged into power via USB. My first phone of any kind in years, and I went and got a smart ass. Outsmarted me for hours, keeping me offline. If it pisses me off too much, I'll go to Verizon for another dry-loop DSL. I don't like telephones. Evil for sure, but are they neccessary? Sigh
How many web page refreshes and short videos does 5 gigs do? No movie downloads, no online gaming.
Am I going to have enough before the big slowdown?

Thanks for liking my garden, everyone. Snow White is the star, and PE always looks/is good.
Lucy's gifts look like fuzzy golfer's balls.

Hey Propa. You don't have cable there? Too bad. I went years without a phone once. Dang things! It you wanted to talk to me you came to see me. I still don't have cell phone..probably never will. I talked to them once, but like you my head was spinning after a few minutes.
Glad to hear good things about Snow White....I have a few seeds.
My Lucy looks the same way....you will love her...I bet.

Got fed up with the droid right away, don't know why I tried. iPhone 4s is better value @$700 than mytouch for $350. PLUS, Sprint doesn't count bits yet, mega nor giga. None of the droid aps attract me and music is definately NOT iTunes. What about my multi thousand $ iTunes library? iPhones have a PA in there named Siri that does what you tell her with minimal sass. TMobile got their thingy back and $50 re-stocking fee.

Today, a new LAN showed on my WIFI box. Don't know it's origin or duration, but maybe long enough to post this :hmmmm:

Took down, trimmed & dried two trays PE, 16 shorties. Trimmed tight and dried completely, 109 g. Excellent nugs, but not so many. So few that I processed only 4 with the spinner. It's quick but dirty. For a buck, some China guy sent me a palm-sized thread trimmer that works well on nugs. Scrapes easy for fresh hash breaks too. I'll use the spinner again, but these next nugs look easy. The 8 vert PEs are getting ready but at 8 weeks, I'm amazed by their continuing floret-cluster growth. Could it be the plain water that is all they've gotten for 2 weeks? High humidity will end their party very soon, and I'll get pictures of these. Vert is definately my fave way, but a flat sog will suffice till winter. Carrying coir blocks in, hydrating packing rinsing then disposing afterwards has become a big deal; exempting the harem, I'm going hydro. 4" PVC, 2" holes on top for 2" net cups packed with a bit of coco. Drip emitters to each cup with the pipe an NFT trough. That's my plan, first a 7 tube 49 hole flat array @ 40" X 40". For winter, an 8 sided multi-ring stack might happen. Single point-source bulbs don't light a flat grow wiith justice, so I'll get back to bare vert grows.

The Heath Robinson design built in it's main problem, that it was a continuous loop that all water had to wind around. Mr Smith's sprayer mods turn the loop into an NFT trough, but you still have to climb into that big thing to defoliate or whatever. I say each level should be two separate parts. 3 and 5, with the short side movable. Each bent tube sits on a lumber rack, and has it's own drain back to rez. Drip emitters to each pot on a timed pump should be dialable to the standard of: 'Hmmmm, that looks about right'. Total sealed room with 'manufactured air' may take a bit, but... Managing donors to cut an entire load at a time is a puzzler, so a large would-be flower room will do nursery duty.
A flat rack of tubes under horizontal 600 will proof the feed/drain scheme. I have to deal with runnoff with coco pots, so where's the advantage? Schedule 40 PVC is structurally strong, lightweight, cheap, and easy to cut or join.

5 levels, 80 sites, 2 600 bare vert HPS

80 sites you say? :)

Very nice. Coco is interesting, probably the next medium I'll try after soil.
By the way... 100 or so grams? Out of 16 shorties? Also great!
Later Gator! ;)

Back
Top Bottom