Gonna Grow A Nice Tree In '23!

Iā€™ve heard that they eat pretty well also. Lmao šŸ¤£ CLšŸ€
They will make your guts turn if you have to clean one. Seriously discussing smell.:rolleyes:
Great eating, if someone else cleans it. ;)
:passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Well, Phil, the Philandering Pheasant is now home with his gals....he escaped about 2 weeks ago and travelled over ten miles. Once we knew he had a home to go back to I lured him into the greenhouse and soon they came to pick him up.
I think he escaped just before that big freeze - he's lucky he ended up here. And lucky I caught him - this guy is hanging around!!!
coyote 1.jpg

They will make your guts turn if you have to clean one. Seriously discussing smell.:rolleyes:
Great eating, if someone else cleans it. ;)
:passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
I swear I learn something new everyday on this site and itā€™s not just about weed too.lol CLšŸ€ :thanks: :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley::420:

Well, I wanted to find out if the Blue Cheese that I kept growing way longer than the rest was good for couch lock or sleep - sooooo - Here is my outdoor furnace heating box!!!!
DSC05781.JPG
DSC05783.JPG

The sun is too low in the sky for my Transmogrifier to be used and since I just can't stand to use electricity any more than necessary and the furnace has extra heat - this is my solution. It just hangs on the outside of the furnace door and if I remove the insulating baffle I can keep this at around 75 C. It has a couple of holes with a swivel door that allow extra heat to escape. Inside is just a tomato can with a lid with enough water to come to the lid of a small mason jar with my Coconut oil and decarbed weed. I had to add an 1 1/2" metal extention. First one caught fire!!! What a surprise!! :thedoubletake: I have a metal baffle that sits inside the furnace that can block direct heat if it gets too hot.

Well, I wanted to find out if the Blue Cheese that I kept growing way longer than the rest was good for couch lock or sleep - sooooo - Here is my outdoor furnace heating box!!!!
DSC05781.JPG
DSC05783.JPG

The sun is too low in the sky for my Transmogrifier to be used and since I just can't stand to use electricity any more than necessary and the furnace has extra heat - this is my solution. It just hangs on the outside of the furnace door and if I remove the insulating baffle I can keep this at around 75 C. It has a couple of holes with a swivel door that allow extra heat to escape. Inside is just a tomato can with a lid with enough water to come to the lid of a small mason jar with my Coconut oil and decarbed weed. I had to add an 1 1/2" metal extention. First one caught fire!!! What a surprise!! :thedoubletake: I have a metal baffle that sits inside the furnace that can block direct heat if it gets too hot.
And you said you don't like playing with fire :rofl: another great invention by Greenjeans

How well does it work?
I can usually keep it between 70 - 80 C. I do monitor it fairly closely and I think the water is a good buffer to keep the oil fairly even. I try to check every 1/2 hour or so.
And you said you don't like playing with fire
Well, I only burnt myself once today!!! :thedoubletake:

I just went out to put a block of wood in the furnace, hopefully hold for overnite...... anyway ,the thermometer read 71C so this has been cooking since noon and it's now about 10 pm so I may take a small sample in the morning then put it back out to cook some more. :hmmmm:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom