Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

This morning I continued my quest to give an unbiased review of the Evolve Plus.
I tried two of the open double ceramic coils they worked ok, used small dabs. I put them both in a container of alcohol overnight.
Yesterday in a rush I put on the ceramic donut, loaded it and took a couple of hits and then left the house for the evening, was good and stoned. I was to drunk and tired when I returned to even think of loading that thing up, so I smoked a couple of bowls and went to bed.
This AM, during coffee but before I took my morning gummy's, I cleaned the ceramic donut with alcohol, which actually cleaned up well. I loaded it with a small dab of GSC Rosin, gave it about a 6 sec warm up and took a big draw, for me anyway. Got a nice inhale of flavor, waited a few minutes and did another, still flavor, and did one more and began tasting the fats, waxes, and the other bullshit.

Is anyone running or have experience with an E-Nail? Something like this? I’m not even sure how it works LOL...

In fact, post up your favorite rosin consumption device. This is mine and nothing has beat it yet... Nothing!
The best $5 I ever spent!
image.jpg

Is anyone running or have experience with an E-Nail? Something like this? I’m not even sure how it works LOL...

In fact, post up your favorite rosin consumption device. This is mine and nothing has beat it yet... Nothing!
image.jpg
That there silicon nector collector are great. E-nails for the rich kids lol. It sure would be nice to have one . One day one day.......:passitleft::cough::420:

I dont know for sure. Tracking says by 8 PM. It doesnt matter to me, I'm a disabled vet. I got nothing to do either. I'll just hang around and wait.

Much respect my Brother! I wish I was close, I’d bring over some stuff to smash.

Of all the rigs I’ve tried, this simple little thing is my favorite. If I’m at home (and no non-smoking house guests are staying over) then I use this little banger:

Here’s the rest of my smoking-hot paraphernalia:

The fact that I’ve never seen or heard you mention the E-nail, tells me all I need to know about that... :laugh:

I’ve used it 5 times max. It’s great, but I’m not comfortable leaving it on all the time...alone in a barn. Takes too long to warm up to the right temperature for just one person. It’s good for a party IMO. By myself it’s a waste. It collects dust.

Im just using a simple coil pen, and flavour has been great. Straight rosin, but if you go too hot you burn the rosin on the coil. This makes the taste suffer.
Also you need to heat the coil section to clean, only the coil section as you have rosin that turns to oil as it heats and drips inside the air holes inside .
You get that section on aluminium foil on a tray on oven top, heat up real good, let oil drip out and move around.

I honestly dont know why you guys arent getting flavours properly. G13 haze is fruity, Peyote Critical is like berry swirls.
The flavours should,get stuck in your mouth after and occassionally you get a tast of it afterwards, very pleasant.

Mine just has a straight coil, pen type.
its sooo dirty, I cant see thru the perspect tube, but hits full of flavour still.
I can hear mine go from solid to liquid and sizzle a lil, then I hit.

My dark devil will be done in a week or so. Right after that I have a pineapple Express auto and a cherry bomb auto to harvest. I hope to get a zip off of apll three of them combined. That should last me a couple weeks anyway.

I have a DDA vegging outside right now. The weather has been crap here. She’s small, but I’m hoping the weather will turn this week and she’ll start to actually grow.

I hope you pull more than a zip off 3 plants bud.

I have a DDA vegging outside right now. The weather has been crap here. She’s small, but I’m hoping the weather will turn this week and she’ll start to actually grow.

I hope you pull more than a zip off 3 plants bud.
Well, all three are rather small autos. Not impressed with the yeilds at all, but the buds are really getting frosty! They are my first ever autos and I wasnt sure what to expect. Maybe they will plump up more this next week.

Grandpa T, which nectar collector do you HAVE? Do you recommend it? If so, where did you get it and what did it run?

I have this simple kit. I used a coupon for 10% off or something. I think I got it for $45 or something.

I like it a lot and use it frequently. It’s simple to use and very quick to heat up and rip. I like it if I don’t have time to sit and listen to music. If I need to get in and get stoned and leave it’s wonderfully convenient. I took it on the road also. Worked well.

Back
Top Bottom