Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Ok! I'm thoroughly impressed!! Wow!! Just squished some of @Doc Bud lemon paki. I put in a small nug and got out 3 or 4 dabs worth! The lemon paki dab was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see what squish 3.5g will do!! Dabs on demand!

View media item 1532801
View media item 1532800
View media item 1532799
View media item 1532798
View media item 1532797
View media item 1532796
This kit was so easy to assemble. I put the press together in less then an hour. Got everything aligned really fast and easy and my first press ever was a great success.

Ok! I'm thoroughly impressed!! Wow!! Just squished some of @Doc Bud lemon paki. I put in a small nug and got out 3 or 4 dabs worth! The lemon paki dab was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see what squish 3.5g will do!! Dabs on demand!

View media item 1532801
View media item 1532800
View media item 1532799
View media item 1532798
View media item 1532797
View media item 1532796
This kit was so easy to assemble. I put the press together in less then an hour. Got everything aligned really fast and easy and my first press ever was a great success.

Awesome! Just awesome!

I’m all about that proper cure @Rich Farmer. It definitely does make a difference. I’m rather surprised and disheartened (pun intended) that the dispensary weed isn’t dried and cured the way it should be. Lazy growers who are only interested in cash.

That picture looks great though. Nice color and I bet it did the job. Nice bud!

Hey Grandpa T,

Just wanted to drop in and pick your brain. I'm looking at making rosin infused honey.

My theory is that the viscosity of both products would allow for melting ingress more readily than oil or tincture.
When pressing, yet to build one, can you achieve a softer product similar to refrigerated honey? Or is it more like Taffy?
Any thoughts?

Cheers Besmirched1

Hey Grandpa T,

Just wanted to drop in and pick your brain. I'm looking at making rosin infused honey.

My theory is that the viscosity of both products would allow for melting ingress more readily than oil or tincture.
When pressing, yet to build one, can you achieve a softer product similar to refrigerated honey? Or is it more like Taffy?
Any thoughts?

Cheers Besmirched1

Yo @Besmirched1 . Sorry, I didn’t see this earlier. I was having a heart attack...literally! LOL! Anyway, long story.

Not sure if I’m understanding your question completely, but let me give it a shot. The final squish texture that I’m experiencing is more of a taffy texture, but insanely sticky when touched with fingers that have a body temp...LOL! Mine usually has a snap-n-pull texture using a dabber. Naturally, the higher the temperature the more the product will melt.

However, combining this with honey (after decarbing naturally) would most likely keep more of the honey texture. That’s my guess. Getting your dosages should be able to be accomplished rather easily also.

Decarbing rosin is easy to accomplish too. I put the rosin in a silicone container and place it in my little toaster oven at 250F/121C until it stops bubbling (10-30 minutes depending). Then, just add that to some warm honey and “BOOM” you’re high AF during tea and crumpets...:Namaste:

Hope that’s of some help bud.

Yo @Besmirched1 . Sorry, I didn’t see this earlier. I was having a heart attack...literally! LOL! Anyway, long story.

Not sure if I’m understanding your question completely, but let me give it a shot. The final squish texture that I’m experiencing is more of a taffy texture, but insanely sticky when touched with fingers that have a body temp...LOL! Mine usually has a snap-n-pull texture using a dabber. Naturally, the higher the temperature the more the product will melt.

However, combining this with honey (after decarbing naturally) would most likely keep more of the honey texture. That’s my guess. Getting your dosages should be able to be accomplished rather easily also.

Decarbing rosin is easy to accomplish too. I put the rosin in a silicone container and place it in my little toaster oven at 250F/121C until it stops bubbling (10-30 minutes depending). Then, just add that to some warm honey and “BOOM” you’re high AF during tea and crumpets...:Namaste:

Hope that’s of some help bud.

Thanks Gandpa T, this was my thoughts too on ease ofelting and dosing, just thought I'd share and run it by the rosin master.

Thanks Gandpa T, this was my thoughts too on ease ofelting and dosing, just thought I'd share and run it by the rosin master.

Hahaha! Thanks, but I’m no master...I just like to squeeze stuff. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom