Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I was actually quite worried about that very same thing happening. It’s bolted to the platform and then I put cable wire over the top to winch it down. I love my little greenhouse. We’ve had this for 5 years now. Up here it’s nice to have. We use it mostly for seedlings and starts for the vegetable garden and my wife actually grows tomatoes in it. I grow weed...imagine that.
Greenhouses are a lot of fun... Now last summer was goddamn warm and dry for 8 weeks straight which is very unusual for the Netherlands and even England had the same problem. SO greenhouses were quiete profitable... If they didn't fly away. I had a cheap outside greenhouse tent with pretty poor plastic quality that ripped apart if you sneezed at it... But luckily I have a normal sized garden and a living room with a big window that gets a lot of sunlight so I want to put some auto seedlings under a few little LED lights and then move them outside. When it rains or storms the plants can be easily be moved back inside. If I don't use 40 gallon pots!

The GSC is not cured, and just barely dried, but she squeezes very nicely. It has the most amazing flavors and terps. I almost get a thin mint cookie dough with the slightest hint of very sweet kerosine or a very light diesel fuel. It’s so good I can’t just do one.

I’m a little bummed because the GSC was the smallest harvest of all three, naturally. I pulled 3.78 oz off her, which is not bad considering she too was only vegged for about a week. I kinda wish I would’ve kept her now. I’m definitely going to grow this again though.

I wanted variety...I got variety...and more. Having 4 different strains to squish and available to sample at any time is rather new to me. I like it a lot.

Today is “FREE DAY!” “Cheat Day!” “Eat whatever the Frick I want day!” Yeehaa!!! We’re going to an all-you-can-eat-Chinese-buffet. They have no Idea what’s going to hit them. It’s 0530 in the morning and I’m sitting here waiting for the seconds to tick by so I can devour everything in my path...

I’ll probably end up paying $20 bucks for eating one sweet and sour wet noodle...and I’m full. Doh! LOL! Then be hungry again 30 minutes later. Hahaha! Whatevers...it’s “Free Day!”

Have a great day!

The GSC is not cured, and just barely dried, but she squeezes very nicely. It has the most amazing flavors and terps. I almost get a thin mint cookie dough with the slightest hint of very sweet kerosine or a very light diesel fuel. It’s so good I can’t just do one.

I’m a little bummed because the GSC was the smallest harvest of all three, naturally. I pulled 3.78 oz off her, which is not bad considering she too was only vegged for about a week. I kinda wish I would’ve kept her now. I’m definitely going to grow this again though.

I wanted variety...I got variety...and more. Having 4 different strains to squish and available to sample at any time is rather new to me. I like it a lot.

Today is “FREE DAY!” “Cheat Day!” “Eat whatever the Frick I want day!” Yeehaa!!! We’re going to an all-you-can-eat-Chinese-buffet. They have no Idea what’s going to hit them. It’s 0530 in the morning and I’m sitting here waiting for the seconds to tick by so I can devour everything in my path...

I’ll probably end up paying $20 bucks for eating one sweet and sour wet noodle...and I’m full. Doh! LOL! Then be hungry again 30 minutes later. Hahaha! Whatevers...it’s “Free Day!”

Have a great day!
GSC sounds delish. Variety baby, that's the spice! You got some great tastes there.

I used to have a bottomless stomach, now the bottom is easy to find. Getting older sucks. still though, enjoy that noodle!

About your pressing, can you infuse goo from bud A into bud B? Or does it only work to take goo out? It looks like there's still some tric heads in them pucks, I hope you're not letting those bad boys go for free.

I used to have a bottomless stomach, now the bottom is easy to find. Getting older sucks. still though, enjoy that noodle!

About your pressing, can you infuse goo from bud A into bud B? Or does it only work to take goo out? It looks like there's still some tric heads in them pucks, I hope you're not letting those bad boys go for free.
You can absolutely marry A & B rosin. Take your desired amounts of each and use your tools and pad to swirl them together. Done. If the effect is lacking one or the other, just add some more of A or B and swirl them together.

but can you take rosin from A and B, and inject those into the bud of C so that you have a regular bud, but with way more THC and terpenes?

Edit - maybe inject isn't the best word, but "melt in" is what I meant, can the rosin be melted into a bud, or infused?

Back
Top Bottom