Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

That looks ready to cut. Nice fat buds on her. I hope mine bulks up that much. How does she smell?
That looks ready to cut. Nice fat buds on her. I hope mine bulks up that much. How does she smell?
Thanks Morglie, I know yours will I have seen your grow room. Im bad at identifying smell I have thought all along it had a earthy piney smell but maybe its a hoppy smell according to Ace, it does have a nice sweet smell. Cant wait to smoke it fully cured, I ran a little threw the food dehydrator for tonight.:yummy:

Thanks Morglie, I know yours will I have seen your grow room. Im bad at identifying smell I have thought all along it had a earthy piney smell but maybe its a hoppy smell according to Ace, it does have a nice sweet smell. Cant wait to smoke it fully cured, I ran a little threw the food dehydrator for tonight.:yummy:
I need to smell some fresh hops, to see what they smell like, because there are multiple strains I've seen described that way.

Mine is right at the point where it's about to explode with pistols any day.

I need to smell some fresh hops, to see what they smell like, because there are multiple strains I've seen described that way.

Mine is right at the point where it's about to explode with pistols any day.
I will be watching for pics, I should have said besides the hops it also has a nice sweet smell.

Hey Eggsman, i hope you've been well! :passitleft:
Well I got the Panama dried low and slow and into the jars for curing, 3 zips of goodness.
Looks like a super tasty smoke!
this is my Nepal Jam day 70. I want to say I am in the window, chop chop. :yummy:
You did a great job on her, good looking fat buds! :bravo:

Hey Eggsman, i hope you've been well! :passitleft:

Looks like a super tasty smoke!

You did a great job on her, good looking fat buds! :bravo:
Thanks irie, the Panama has proven to be a good strain for me a nice strong up lifting buzz. The Nepal Jam should be dry enough by today to go into the jars for curing, very curious how this one will taste. The Bangi Congo Pan is getting close to harvest, loving the variety. Happy Daze to you irie.

Hey gang its been almost a month, I have harvested, dried, cured, and smoked the Panama (not all of it). I love it, the buzz is good the smells are piney earthy lemony, kinda takes you back to the good old days I had someone say in a good way smells like weed we smoked in high school. It is defiantly a pick me up kinda buzz with a nice trippy feel, kinda feels a little like that A5 Malawi buzz but not as potent IMO.
The Nepal Jam was a winner as well, the taste is great and the smells are even better. I cant place the exact smell, but it reminds me of the way grandmas kitchen smelled after a day of baking. Its a great day time smoke for me.
The Bangi Congo Pan is still curing.
Besides the very cool Bubba Hash, Cannatonic, and GG4 I have in veg still (pics coming soon), I had to move my flower room and now have a 4 x 4 tent.
All 3 of these poked there heads out on 4-20 and just got put into flower 2 days ago with good root balls. Just realized I have been feeding too heavy going to try and not burn every thing this time.
First up is my twirl girl, tied down the Nepal Jam a little hard and she did a twist.
Here is my Panama hopping for a girl, a friend has 2 of these out side a they are over 6' tall they seriously look like Christmas trees.
Finally the Bangi Congo Pan looking good and strong.
I took clones of these 3 mostly for the Panama in case its a she and for the practice of cloning, I have to know what I'm doing when it comes time for the BH, Cannatoinc, and GG4 which is very soon.
Now I need to get caught up on some more reading, have a good week.

Looking great Eggs :high-five:

Hello gang, it's been a busy summer and over a month since I posted any updates. I made some changes to my grow room and was not very timely with training and flipping. I vegged the Bangi Congo x Pan, Panama, and Nepal Jam for 105 days also when I cut them back for training they were bigger then what I would like.
First up is Bangi Congo x Pan, it is looking better then the last one I grew and seems to be happy. It is at 37 days/flip and has had 2 Cat drenches in 3rd run soil.
Next is the Panama, its got some lower yellow but boy she sure did stretch and is starting to show her swirl. She too is at 37 days/flip and the same feeding schedule.
Then this crazy looking Nepal Jam 37 days/flip, I really bent the 4 branches horizontal when I trained this one even to the point that it twisted the whole plant. I am not sure why but in veg they were at 18/6 and before I switched to 12/12 the Nepal Jam had already started to flower so it is a lot farther along then the rest.
Next I have a Bubba Hash and a Cannatonic that were gifted to me as clones:yahoo:. When they looked ready I put them in1gal. pots to veg for another 60 days. They are 30 days/flip and seem happy, I accidently gave them a early Cat so they are on the same feeding schedule as the rest. I am just not comfortable working with clones at all yet.
First up is Bubba Hash I wish It was taller but it is showing some frost and seems happy.
Finally is the Cannatonic about the same size as the BH, and also very happy. It along with the rest had a brix feeding yesterday and when I brushed up against it sure gave off a nice smell, I could not tell what it was but it was strong.
Have a good week everyone and thanks for looking.

Looking good Eggs. Everything is looking nice and happy. Both the Cannatonic and Bubba need extended veg time. The Bubba should get topped a couple times for a good yield. I'm growing the Cannatonic out without topping this time to see if it gets a little more space between nodes and it seems to be working. If you bumped the Cannatonic it was probably heavy orange smell. She's on par with tangie for the intense orange smell she gives off.

Looking good Eggs. Everything is looking nice and happy. Both the Cannatonic and Bubba need extended veg time. The Bubba should get topped a couple times for a good yield. I'm growing the Cannatonic out without topping this time to see if it gets a little more space between nodes and it seems to be working. If you bumped the Cannatonic it was probably heavy orange smell. She's on par with tangie for the intense orange smell she gives off.
Nice update Eggs! Plants looking great and a very nice variety! :yummy:
Thanks Neiko and ween trying to dial in new room, I think its going to work at least I have a heat/AC duct in this room my other one did not. I did take a couple clones of each the Bubba and the Cannatonic and I have done some early topping which I have never done. Is the second topping done in veg as well? These clones added a new twist to every thing.
You are 100% correct on the orange smell, I was surprised on how heavy it was. The variety is getting better for me but I am learning when buying seeds of 10 at a time the price is better but with my grow it takes to long for me to go threw 10 of each, I may have to start buying 3 of each at a time just for the variety.

Eggs, man, girls are looking great! Loving that Bubba Hash!

Variety is where its at brother! Nothing says you have to grow out all 10 in pack before you grow something else. You can trade with other people for different strains and still keep your cost the same. Or you can buy the smaller packs. I always hated having to buy a 10 pack to try a strain.

Awesome update Eggs! :high-five: Looking great in your garden. A couple awesome harvests coming your way soon by the look of it.

Finally a day off of work, even though I only work part time it sure gets in the way. I have a Bubba Hash and a Cannatonic that are in week 7. They were gifted clones and I did not veg them long enough or even top them so they are low in the yielding department. Its like I have this mental block with clones, I did manage to grow a couple BH clones but totally failed with the Cannatonic, not sure what I did wrong but in the end I over watered them.
Any way the BH and Canatonic are in week 7 and were watered a couple days ago but the BH is drooping still today. The soil is also still wet on top compared to the others so I'm not sure has it stopped drinking and ready for chop or should I hit it with some De-Stress?

Here is the Cannatonic, @neikodog how long to you let yours flower? I am getting a lot of amber on the trichomes and it is actually the end of week 7 going into the 8th week.

Happy Croptober everyone.

I also have these 3 from ACE seeds all at 8 weeks, first the Nepal Jam that I just cut. The first picture is the day I put it on 12/12 before that it was 18/6. When I put it in the flower room to me it looked like it had already started to flower which I don't understand and it is the reason I chopped it early. When in veg I bent the 4 branches horizontal which made for some hard buds all the way to the main stem.

Another Bangi Congo x Pan, bigger then my last one and different looking pistols. IMO.

And another Panama, which I managed to burn the leaves again.

I think I need another light in my tent, have a good day.

Finally a day off of work, even though I only work part time it sure gets in the way. I have a Bubba Hash and a Cannatonic that are in week 7. They were gifted clones and I did not veg them long enough or even top them so they are low in the yielding department. Its like I have this mental block with clones, I did manage to grow a couple BH clones but totally failed with the Cannatonic, not sure what I did wrong but in the end I over watered them.
Any way the BH and Canatonic are in week 7 and were watered a couple days ago but the BH is drooping still today. The soil is also still wet on top compared to the others so I'm not sure has it stopped drinking and ready for chop or should I hit it with some De-Stress?

Here is the Cannatonic, @neikodog how long to you let yours flower? I am getting a lot of amber on the trichomes and it is actually the end of week 7 going into the 8th week.

Happy Croptober everyone.
Your cut of Bubba Hash really slows down on drinking in the later part of flower. It also, doesn't like to be over watered. I give my plants 3/4 of a gallon normally and I grow in 5 gallon buckets. When I get to the later part, I normally only give it around half a gallon and it still takes close to a week between drinks. I'd say yours looks close if not ready.

The Cannatonic, I'd give another week or two. The buds will get denser.

Back
Top Bottom