Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Lovely. Some serious chunks.
Things are looking good bud.
Hey eggsman, just read through your journal :nomo: Awesome looking setup, I’m so jealous of your space! :adore: You’ve got loads of great genetics. Not sure how I’ve missed this grow show but I’ll be in for the rest of the ride! :yummy: Well done on all the plants :bravo::morenutes:
Thanks GT and Neiko you guys are very kind.:passitleft:

Welcome lion, I'm looking to move my flower room into a 4 x 4 tent I hope I don't regret it. Please do stop in anytime.
Ear I got one for you too.:passitleft:

I'm looking to move my flower room into a 4 x 4 tent
My bloom space is 4ft x 4ft - and it’s just way too small for me right now I’m feeling so scramped and finding myself squeezing too many plants in, every time I want to work on one I need to drag them all out. If you are looking to downscale then go for it. How come you wanna go from the room to the smaller tent? You can check mine out and see if it’s the kind of space you wanna work with.

Sounds like I’m creating my own problems :hmmmm::rofl::rollit:

My bloom space is 4ft x 4ft - and it’s just way too small for me right now I’m feeling so scramped and finding myself squeezing too many plants in, every time I want to work on one I need to drag them all out. If you are looking to downscale then go for it. How come you wanna go from the room to the smaller tent? You can check mine out and see if it’s the kind of space you wanna work with.
I may have to look at the next size but that space in that room is only 4'6" x 4'6" so I was hoping ….but it will probably bite me in the ass. If it doesn't work I will use it as my veg room. My goal would be to have a perpetual grow, a steady variety. I did a drive by at your place, I will have to get caught up.

I went from a 3x4 to 6x8 and I still find myself in that predicament. It's just more plants that have to come out now to get to the back ones. You'll find yourself scaling with the size....

I went from a 3x4 to 6x8 and I still find myself in that predicament. It's just more plants that have to come out now to get to the back ones. You'll find yourself scaling with the size....
Thanks for the input Morg, i guess the more space we have the more plants we grow and we end up sitting with the same problems...:lot-o-toke:

I have this Panama at 75 days/flip and not sure what to think, I removed most of the leaves I burnt with my light and it seems to still pushing new pistols but I am about 80 - 90% amber on my trichomes. IDK is it time? You would think I could figure this out by now, I want to think let it go another week but all that amber has me thinking its over due.

The Bangi Congo Pam seems to be timely, it is at 59 days/flip.

And the Naple Jam is also doing well.

Thank you in advance, have a good weekend.

I have this Panama at 75 days/flip and not sure what to think, I removed most of the leaves I burnt with my light and it seems to still pushing new pistols but I am about 80 - 90% amber on my trichomes. IDK is it time? You would think I could figure this out by now, I want to think let it go another week but all that amber has me thinking its over due.

The Bangi Congo Pam seems to be timely, it is at 59 days/flip.

And the Naple Jam is also doing well.

Thank you in advance, have a good weekend.
Nice fat buds on those Egg. I'm with Neiko. I'd cut it with that much amber and that age. How's your humidity? It looks like the leaves got really crispy. Sometimes that can cause plants to amber early. The plant stresses out thinking it's the end of the season and speeds up.

I have this Panama at 75 days/flip
I am about 80 - 90% amber on my trichomes. IDK is it time?
I’d say the light stress maybe pushed her to mature faster. If you want more weight you can leave her and she’d probably gain more the next week but you’ve got more girls on the way so I’d say, chop her :passitleft:
Bangi Congo Pam
Naple Jam
Good looking flowers on those girls! :morenutes::yummy:

I let mine run extra long this time myself. I want to see how much more couchy it is that way. I would say if the opportunity presents itself chop away. We need a little Axe emoji.

My Panama's have typically gone about 12 weeks but if you actually have amber I'd chop it. Is the amber on the buds or sugar leaf?
Nice fat buds on those Egg. I'm with Neiko. I'd cut it with that much amber and that age. How's your humidity? It looks like the leaves got really crispy. Sometimes that can cause plants to amber early. The plant stresses out thinking it's the end of the season and speeds up.
I’d say the light stress maybe pushed her to mature faster. If you want more weight you can leave her and she’d probably gain more the next week but you’ve got more girls on the way so I’d say, chop her :passitleft:

Good looking flowers on those girls! :morenutes::yummy:
I let mine run extra long this time myself. I want to see how much more couchy it is that way. I would say if the opportunity presents itself chop away. We need a little Axe emoji.
Thanks Neiko, Morglie, lion, and Meds, that was a small leave from the top bud of a lower branch. That thing stretched right up to the light and I did not raise it like I should have, at least that's when the top half leaf edges got dry. My rh has been in range all along I believe. Even about 10 days ago I noticed the amber was heavy already probably about 50%.
I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning, thanks again.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom