GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

GRBigBud616

Whats Up 420 Fam!!!!Im going to just start out by saying thanks for having me and hope to get to know and meet alot of you great and wonderful people. I have been trolling the forums just reading and learning alot while ive been saving up to start my own grow. Now its finally here and im attempting this dang thing. Befor I get to the nitty gritty ill just give ya a quick backstory about how i got back into the whole growing/smoking seen. Ive been shooting dope for the past 12 years and just couldnt seem to get away from it. Ive been through hell and back with my addiction and couldnt seem to shake it, i have been going to a methadone clinic since 2011 and yes it dose help i wasnt completly ready to give it up yet for the last 2 years ive got my using down from 3 grams a day to 1-2 times a pay period(every 2 weeks). I just still wasnt ready to leave the bullshit alone. So back a little over 6 months ago I decided to give my brother a call (who constantly told me to give up the herion and get back to smoking). So i said fuck it..... cause trust me I wanted to quit, I just was one of those dumbass kids that built up drugs as somthing cool and not just a means to an end but just as complete way of life and i embraced it with every ounce of me.
So like I said, i called my brother and for the past 6 and 1/2 months i havnt looked back. ALL I do know is just smoke good herb and keep to myself and my family. I have a great group of friends that i just left behind for drugs, but them being the great people they are took me back in there circle like no time has been lost and there all just as crazy as i am.. they all have had there fair share of problems just like we all do. But these guys dont want shit to do with dope and if anyone around thems doing it they will leave and wish ya the best..... And I cant fault them it ruins lives and everything in them..
so now that ive been clean and im able to put my money back towards somthing positive and that truthfully helps me in my day to day. I have made it to here were i am today. SUPER greatful to be alive and growing this great plant.

This is my first grow indoors ever.... i grew some shwag weed outdoors back in highschool but didnt have a clue what i was doing.

I have been reading the forums just seeing watching alot of your grows and learning a ton. have been reading through jorge cervantes "the cannabis encyclopedia" / his growers bible, Also have ed rosenthals grower's handbook. I have a little bit of studying into the subject but 00000% experience. so with all this being said about my life and my 0 experience ill just get started with it

What strain is it? Multi strain ALL FEM SEEDS
1 HSO- truthband
3 seedsman- blueberry (free seeds) also started a week earlier than the rest for a germantion experiment...making sure was doing it right
2 TH seeds- French cookies
2 cali connection- 818headband aka sour og
2 G-13- super skunk
2dina fem- Blue Widow
2dina fem - Purple Afgan Kush
also have some cindy 99 and chemdog 4 from blimburn also free but waiting tell next run to crack them
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG ALL SEEDS in pots july 6th except 3 bb wich are a week earlier
If in Veg... For how long? planning on 6 weeks to 2 month veg as long as my training and plants allow it (space)
Indoor or outdoor? indoor gorilla grow tent 4x8 lite line
Soil or Hydro? technically hydro drain to waste in pro mix
If soil... what is in your mix? 1 bale pro mix hp to l bag nector of the gods #4 mix and some added perlite
If soil... What size pot? fabric 5 gallon
Size of light? 2 kind xl 750s
Is it aircooled? have can66 filter with 6" can fan max pro
Temp of Room/cb? mid to high 70s lights on, low to mid 70s lights off
RH of Room/cab? 50-60 with home ac on 60+with ac off... very humid in michigan right now. thinking about going to get a small 30 pint dehumidifier for the room.
PH of media or res? i have been feeding at 6.3
Any Pests ? no sign as of now
How often are you wateingring? as needed 1 maybe 2times a week
Type and strength of ferts used? emerald harvest 3 part pro series feedin at early veg to there feeding chart
running there whole line Grow bloom micro emerald goddess king kola honey chome root wizard cal mag and sturdy stalk
the plans to hope to find a pheno or 2 out of all the strains and get a good mother if not then ill just pop some more seeds and hope to find a gem somewere on this hunt.

View album 23915

All the plants were topped last night except 3 blueberry(topped last week), and the 2 P.A.K just not quite there yet
20180724_180322.jpg

Your story is very inspiring. One thing about growing GOOD pot is it gives you something to do and something to care about. Youve clearly seen the dark side, i hope this helps.

Youve got good equipment, killer tent, bad ass lights and the two books i recommend. In Jorge's book pay attention to mobile and immobile nutrients and what to do when the nutrients go sideways. Very very helpful.

If you EVER have questions please ask. You have a good group here with lots of smart mo fos. Cheers

Great story, I'm glad to hear you got your ass back on track. I have a buddy who has a similar story, but the bottom line is it'll kill ya that shit.
You have a good rig going there. This spot here is as good as any to plunk my butt down and watch ya go. Good to have you around and as mentioned above, don't be afraid to ask questions. Check out other members Journals and interact with theirs, and that will draw more people and interest to yours :) :goodluck:

Great story, I'm glad to hear you got your ass back on track. I have a buddy who has a similar story, but the bottom line is it'll kill ya that shit.
You have a good rig going there. This spot here is as good as any to plunk my butt down and watch ya go. Good to have you around and as mentioned above, don't be afraid to ask questions. Check out other members Journals and interact with theirs, and that will draw more people and interest to yours :):goodluck:
Glad to have ya.... yea since I got back living again lifes much better... I'm going to try and be as active as I can be within the 420mag forums I've been just sitting back and watching for awhile now and it seems like all the people who are having great success are the people interacting and listening to alot of these master gardeners and having great success even on there first grows... now I'm not saying I'm going to nail it but I'm going to sure as hell try lol so if ya notice anything or have anyfeedback for me along the way I'm all ears.....

the tallest blueberry before and after I spread her all open. All plants are topped now.. both P.A.K got topped tonight .
So all the plants are starting off topped and lst as you can see in the pics.. Also every plant got 1/2 gallon feed... at early veg on the feeding chart still. mixed it as 7 gallons but was actually 8 gallons so very little waterd down. PH 6.2 PPM810 EC 1.6 had to ph down from like 7.5 city waters kinda high next purchase is an r o filter might be this thursday just gotta count some pennys ya know lol But as far as following the feeding chart i know everyone goes half or even a qt strenght i stared just following the bottles to see how they would respond and have not burnt any so far. the blue berrys started off like it was to heavy on the nitrogen so ive just been cal mag n sturdy stalk for there last 2 waterings instead of every other. and seems to have been fine so i guess well see tomorrow. Have a great night... going to go pack a bubbler and crash
much love stay safe everyone

the tallest blueberry before and after I spread her all open. All plants are topped now.. both P.A.K got topped tonight .
So all the plants are starting off topped and lst as you can see in the pics.. Also every plant got 1/2 gallon feed... at early veg on the feeding chart still. mixed it as 7 gallons but was actually 8 gallons so very little waterd down. PH 6.2 PPM810 EC 1.6 had to ph down from like 7.5 city waters kinda high next purchase is an r o filter might be this thursday just gotta count some pennys ya know lol But as far as following the feeding chart i know everyone goes half or even a qt strenght i stared just following the bottles to see how they would respond and have not burnt any so far. the blue berrys started off like it was to heavy on the nitrogen so ive just been cal mag n sturdy stalk for there last 2 waterings instead of every other. and seems to have been fine so i guess well see tomorrow. Have a great night... going to go pack a bubbler and crash
much love stay safe everyone

Looks good. Hell of a start

If you do get a Reversa Osmosis filter i recommend Hydrologic. If you ever plan on running serious hydro i would pop for the 200 or 300 gallon per day. Just for sake of speed. I bought their 200 and turned it into a 300... love it.

They all look great GR! Very interesting story. There is a thread on here of @SweetSue s about opioid tapering with cannabis. It sounds like you have already gone through that but it may be worth taking a gander. Lots of people here who have used this plant to drop opioids. Anyway....excited to see such a variety growing in one space. Gonna have a dispensary in your cabinet when this grow is done! Lol

They all look great GR! Very interesting story. There is a thread on here of @SweetSue s about opioid tapering with cannabis. It sounds like you have already gone through that but it may be worth taking a gander. Lots of people here who have used this plant to drop opioids. Anyway....excited to see such a variety growing in one space. Gonna have a dispensary in your cabinet when this grow is done! Lol

Definitely look up Sue. Shes a wealth on knowledge on many fronts, and a truly good person to boot. I had an opportunity to meet her. Shes the real deal

I’m trying to get my setup for cobbing ready before my harvest. Definitely worth checking out that thread as well GR

I just visited a mutual friend. He has some and gave me a bit. Very smooth, kinda fulky. My wife came in and wondered what smelled like cat piss. I couldnt stop laughing. No lie.

Back
Top Bottom