GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Everyone got fed tonight.. 1/2 gallon at 5.8ph and fed early veg... also increased the blues and whites another 10% so it35/80/80 r/b/w but this is only for a portion of the time.... Ill re draw out the new light schedule so you can see it... slow increases then maxs for several hrs then back down tell off. Kinda cool to use the timers but took me several trys to get them working correctly...

Ive seen that feature on the Kind lights. Pretty cool.

Ive had lights that have multiple switches for different phases of the growth period, but i never use them i just turned them all on. My philosophy on this is if the "veg" switch is the only one on then the plants arent getting all the light the fixture can put out. So basically the light isnt as bright as it could be. Brightness isnt the final word when vegging plants, but it affects other factors like the footprint. I just put the boots to them as soon as they are able to take it. My lights now just have one switch.

broke off 1 of the main branches back a few weeks ago so I just had the 1 main branch growing up... she was starting to get pretty tall so she got super cropped
Everything got waterd (sunday) with just cal mag/ sturdy stalk 5ml/gal
and 4ml/gal honey chome
ph 6.1 ec.9 ppm480
everything looks good after watering..... training still.... trying to keep up on as best as I can.... going to be hard to keep a super even canopy with all the diff strains.

broke off 1 of the main branches back a few weeks ago so I just had the 1 main branch growing up... she was starting to get pretty tall so she got super cropped
Everything got waterd (sunday) with just cal mag/ sturdy stalk 5ml/gal
and 4ml/gal honey chome
ph 6.1 ec.9 ppm480
everything looks good after watering..... training still.... trying to keep up on as best as I can.... going to be hard to keep a super even canopy with all the diff strains.

Scrog it

yea I got some of the bigger 6" nets but i wanna get some smaller 4" nets (square size) just will be easier training them into the smaller squares and then when they go up in flower throw the bigger 6" on for support more than for training purpose... but heck ya bro that's pry the best way to deal with height restriction in the tent.

yea I got some of the bigger 6" nets but i wanna get some smaller 4" nets (square size) just will be easier training them into the smaller squares and then when they go up in flower throw the bigger 6" on for support more than for training purpose... but heck ya bro that's pry the best way to deal with height restriction in the tent.

You know whats going on. Plants look good

Whats up guys sorry havnt put in an update.... need to get the nets in cause there realy starting to get bigger and fill out.... im going to upload pics in just a sec. Fed late veg 2 days ago and the grew like 2 inch over night. when i get home tomorrow i'll pry not be able to recognize them lol.... gotta give them some cal mag and sturdy stalk tomorrow when i get back....

Dont wanna run city water.... has floride and chlorine in it witch kills alot of your benificals or it can so ive read....plus i know that everything that my plants are getting with it being filtered..... yea some peopele say its not needed but for sure its cleaner no matter what way ya look at it...

Will you be able to water in that back? I had that problem i used a 5 gallon semi transparent plastic gas can used for dirt bikes. With it i could water along the back (4 feet) and most importantly, it wouldnt let the buds get wet

Will you be able to water in that back? I had that problem i used a 5 gallon semi transparent plastic gas can used for dirt bikes. With it i could water along the back (4 feet) and most importantly, it wouldnt let the buds get wet
Ive been wondering about it all night.... im thinking about not scroging this grow and taking the nets back down.and doing it my next grow.i have the tent pushed right in the corner on the wall so i cant go around the back side of the tent and work on the back row...still debating it... but i think im going to end up not doing it. just get through the first 1 and see how i do then when my tent is empty pull it off the wall so i can get to the back side to work on the plants...still thinking tho got tell when i get out a work to decide.

Back
Top Bottom