GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Eeks. That's no fun. Some strains are more prone to it than others. Heat or light related stress are big ones that can cause it. I've heard of folks just picking a couple off here and there but that seems to be more than a couple by the time it's done.

Yea.... its just goin g to come down... well im going to put it out back by the shed and see if i can finish it off outside.... it pry wont tho... its starting to get colder here... but i dont wanna chance the rest of the tent getting polinated... its a real bummer tho... its starting to get its smell in and its got a strong grape smell ... like clear as day grape smell.. i hope the other 1 gets a smell like that.... well that and dont hermy on me lol

Hope everyones having a good weekend.... im not so much over here.... not with the grow just lifes got me down. Had a great morning at are local grow stores harvest festival (Horizon hydroponics) Got a bunch a free shit and picked up a new cloner 14site... Also got some more candyman from Zen products also horizons brand.. its there brand of terpinator... and mammoth p and slf100... will be watering first thing lights on in the morning.. o yea and i got one of those cool 60x phone scopes ... its cool as hell for free lol....
Few random pics from today

K i got some pictures with all the colors turned down.... what do ya think? Do ya think they are were they should be for mid week 5 flower?

What do ya guys think without the purple lights?

This is the one they gave me... i guess there pretty cheap like 10-15$ i do have to take my case off the phone to use it but o well it works great other than that.... and they told me that when he gave it to me..... said bro ur going to need one of these if ur a month out.... shit thought it was bad ass...
And also thought this was cool to

Dinafem Purple afgan kush
Wish that i would have watched there breeder video on this strain....bthey say to veg it 20days longer than your normal veg... wish i would have known that...but thats why ya live and learn.. just a small plant... but she sure has the smell.... funny thing is she dosnt smell like kush at all... the breeder says she smells like fresh pineapple but i tell ya what all i smell is grape jolly rancher... if she taste like she smells..... shes for sure a keeper.... still got a few weeks left but i hope she can get some color in her... kinda sucks when ya get a strain with purple in the name and the smokes green as hell lol .... but inlike the true purple strains.... like g13s purple haze.... ya just cant beat the taste of a true purple plant.... not 1 that was induced from cold climate but the true purple strains.... just has that awesome taste to it.......

Any ways hope everyones having a good day... finishing up my workday then home to check on the beauties

Blue widow

Just some pics i took tonight.... nothing to new.....just finishimg up week 8... flushing and chop down soon.... next weekend for sure on the super skunks.... the others might last an extra week...flushing...

Sorry again everyone by not being super talkative lately..... have had alot bs going on... so im starting week 9.. flushing... and have already been flushing for a week today on the superskunks.... have been using straight ro water slf00 and also ran some clearex on a few to see if one works better than the other... since ive ran the slf100the entire grow i think they should wont have a ton of salt build up... could be wrong... but anywho.... the super skunks sre really letti g the purples fly..... and also the truthband.... they are looking very pretty fall colors....and this is not cold weather induced purpling.... this is just genetics... cause the temps stay within 5 degrees day and night constantly... so snapped a few pics and thinking another week on the pak ss bw bb and 818hb atleast 2 on the frc cookies and truthband..... the truthband is an awesome plant... wish i would have had that in a more light penatrated area in the tent... it was kinda right on the edges of both lights.... the buds look nice... but lot of little buds and you can see the difference between were the buds in the bright light are and the buds that just didnt get the strong light... so next run of it it will be in more of the center than a corner of the tent....

Superskunks showing a little bit a color

Truthband..smells and looking great lot more fall color in her

818 headband

Back
Top Bottom