GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

Lookin like some fire!

Yea i sure hope so lol... i know its got the looks... lm hoping with a good flush that it smokes nice and smooth.... there getting a daily watering now(for flush only) of ph'd ro water and triple strength slf100 i didnt know you could use it for flush until i was looking up exactly all that i does and found that you can use triple the recommended dosage so 15ml/gl for a flush. And then talking to my local hydro store (horizon hydroponics). He told me that its all around better for the plant because it naturally pushes the plant to use all of the nutrients up rather then trying to leach the soil and flushing all of the nutes away out of the medium ... yes that is still happening with all the water anyway... but supposedly it will help the plants finish out stronger more naturally... i just hope its some smooth smoking bud... but only time will tell....
I also have some clearex that ive used for a few plants to see if 1 gives better results than the other... useing just as directed... have a great night everyone..happy growing

I’m of the thinking that flushing isn’t necessary and may be counterproductive. Your drying and curing will give you the smoothness you are looking for. I’ll link a thread about flushing. Interesting stuff really.
A Critical look at preharvest flushing

That was deff a good read... i do agree with it.. thats why when i was explained that thslf100 isnt a chemical flushing agent unlike the other products it is a natural bacteria i believe i have to look into it more... wich helps the plant uptake the remaining nutrients in the soil... so it finishes off way better.. i deff dont have enough knowledge on the subject as to if 1 iu s better than the other.... but if you look at the emerald harvest feeding schedule... they build up all there nutes then slowly bring them down... but even all the way to there "flush" you are still feeding.... its just super light..... so i deff am going to look more into the artical and the whole subject of flushing and drying/curing... cause i just want the best tasteing highest potency best looking i can possible grow(i think we all are).... if it takes longer or i gotta change doing somthing i am all game for it... i could care less about cranking 1lb+ a plant.... id take an oz a plant if its all top quality smooooooooth smoking and great tasting bud.... but thanks alot for sharing that post... had alot of really good info in it.... thanks by the way for talki g to me in my journal... i havnt been super active so its nice to atleast have someone looking and replying to my posts.. lol... but ill be posting some more later..

Seedsman blueberry

Super skunk

818headband

Purple afgan kush

Bluewidow

Whole harvest except french cookies and truthband... another 3 plants... and. Oooo boy r they frosty

Seedsman blueberry

Got some more pics... of the french cookies and truthband wk 11...there going to be coming down very soon.... about to pop some seeds im thinking this weekend.
Deff will be running less plants this run. So i can do some way better training and get better use of an even canopy... currently burping jars and waiting a good 4-6 weeks befor i crack into the harvest.... by that time ill have my new babys well on their way.

Truthband wk 11
Shes a really spaghetti like plant.... tall skinny branchs with golfball buds all over her... im running her again this winter and planning on spending alot more time with her... the buds that are on her are classic og..smells like straight pine

Ss bud in jar

818headband

French cookies....... will be running her again as well. Also has all nice golfballsize nugs all over them.... super frosty... smells of cookies...at least the same as all the cookies ive smoked... the 2 were kinda crowded in the tent by all the big blueberry/bluewidows so shes going to get more of a main stage this winter....also have my plans in the work for picking up a whole second tent this winter.... will be an identical set up to run perpetual. Its kinda hard to do with 1 tent and no other rooms in the house to grow in.... so the second tent will alow me to flip back and forth between eachother for harvests.. hope i can tackle that 1 sooner rather than later... but for sure will be done by the end of winter...

Cant wait to gove a smoke report... but want to do a good cure befor in crack into the harvest.
Have a great week

Back
Top Bottom