Grow Journal Blue Dream

A week to 10 days for the photos to show. They're lookin like gems KP.

I gauge my big clones the same way JM. When they start to tip over they get water. Lol, I feed RO water on one feed then scoop out of the RDWC reservoir for the nute feed. I've never checked PH in the soil or fed anything other than res water and they seem to love it. Admittedly, they don't get the love the RDWC plants get, thats for sure.

Update: No change really. One of the plants has an insane amount of pistils, another showing her sex, and the others I hope are just a little behind. Room temp was at 82 and humidity 50. No drooping will most likely water tomorrow if not Friday. I could stare at these all days
420-magazine-mobile825193464.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1418465048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9996763.jpg

If you really think they are auto's do not try to clone, just a waist of time. Clone will be same age as large plant and finish at the exact same time no matter how big it is. You can't manipulate auto's much.

Good to know. I won't bother lol. Hopefully the blue dream come out female, they have s good amount of branches I can use. Any tips?

I am greener at this then you are man. Not sure you want my tips.... LOL

You could always get a small clone off each one and wait it out. You would know if you have a photo plant when done and know the sex for sure.

Great I think my two blue dream are female then let's wait and see. I would be happy because they are the ones that are much larger in size

Back
Top Bottom