Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

I wish everyone the best shhhmoky Canada day evah!

IMG_232122.jpg

I'm in the middle of a big move and hope to keep this journal going. In the meantime I am taking pics of my garden to show you soon. I've already harvested my Kush plants and what a difference in potency from before. Can't wait to get back journaling. Here is a pic of my pride and joy! See you soon!
420-magazine-mobile645638146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Family Group photo, 7 day countdown begins till we start moving 22-25. Will flip family when I get into the new place in 7-9 days left of veg until I unleash the beast of sunlight on my ladies. Until then box, box and more boxes. The new adventure starts in 7 days, high five!
I wish you love and happiness from the garden.

A top view photo of 4 plants. 2 PK's bottom, 1 Cbd top right, 1 AFKush Clone top left.
420-magazine-mobile1758084078.jpg

Those plants look happy GTHM. I'm thinking everything must be the same all around, looking forward to seeing you all in your new place. Feels like I'm moving myself when I read this :rofl: Best wishes always and as ever :thumb:

Those plants look happy GTHM. I'm thinking everything must be the same all around, looking forward to seeing you all in your new place. Feels like I'm moving myself when I read this :rofl: Best wishes always and as ever :thumb:

Awww, thanks Kriaze, it's been a dark road but I'm surrounded by light. The garden angels are helping me and that is reflected in the love I give to the plants. Day by day, right my friend? We are in this together never giving up. Hugs:thanks:

Wow I just read this entire thread! Most inspiring thread on here I have seen. Grow to heal me you sound like an amazing person and so glad to hear you beat the cancer! I'm still a new member so can't nominate or vote but any of you who can let's nominate her as member of the month

Much respect BC Grower. Unfortunately I don't believe I have earned that honour my friend. I'm deeply inspired by your lovely words, but there are more deserving members who give way more than I do. Thank you so much for making me smile. Now I have another goal to work towards. Your kindness is a welcomed treat at such a pivotal time in my life. Big 420 Hug!

Plant & Personal Growth Information – July 30th, 2016
– Welcome my Green Friends!

GLAD TO BE BACK HOME IN THE GARDEN!
Thanks for the special words friends and helping me keep my journal going in my absence.

Let's jump in both feet first...lol.

Week: 19

Days: 133

Type: Afghan Kush - HARVEST TIME:cheer:- The end of Grow #2 - Successfully reached 2 harvests and still counting.

Name: Doris on the left - Ramona on the right & Clonepatra (Clone – Still Growing Strong)
(I have added my OGK clone to this journal now since they are the same strain)

Technique: Window/Greenhouse/T5’s/FIM/Clone (NEW Mars Hydro light)

Growth Comments: Because we were moving and I needed meds I harvested the two ladies OG Kush. Now I have 1 AGK clone to play with, I love this experiment. Not only did I end up with my largest harvest (1 Ounce dry) but they also survived huge stress due to my learning curve. I realize that the plants need a proper harvest procedure too; which I followed to a “T” and they will reward you with a quality high you can’t buy. I will post pics to show you my novice results, but this show ain’t ovah yet. More updates to come. Thank you for supporting me during this grow!:Namaste:

Brain injury Behaviour: Let’s get back to grow rehab and analyse my progress!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: No updates to declare except I’m nursing a moving injury. A dresser fell on me and I hurt my forearm and elbow bracing myself in the accident. The doctor said not to use my arm for 2 weeks, but didn’t give me a sling or anything, so I say, BACK TO THE GARDEN.

What am I grateful for? I am grateful that the move is over but I busted my a*s physically and am paying for it with an arm/wrist injury. But guess what, I’m alive so who cares…lol. Totally worth it!

Quote of the week: “You always know who your friends when you hit rock bottom.”

I missed my green family and will be visiting your journals to catch up.
There are more updates coming your way!

IMG_44219.jpg
IMG_45177.jpg
IMG_45359.jpg
IMG_45487.jpg
IMG_461212.jpg
IMG_461410.jpg

This smoke is 100% organic and is the most uplifting positive medical impact so far. Now that I can learn from the masters in this forum, I know I can improve greatly, my grunt work never ends though...lol.

Back
Top Bottom