Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Hello again from an extremely negligent grower. The Big Cheese are getting closer. No amber yet but mostly cloudy with a few clear. The NL x BB are a couple weeks behind that. Despite their buds being far younger, they are bigger in comparison, so they should finish well. The NL also has outgrown the tent and is too close to the light, so there is some light burn. When the Cheese comes out, perhaps I can spread them more to lower the intensity. The back half of the grow I didn't supplement the Mega Crop at all with additional Silica or Cal-Mag. Been super lazy this grow. Still, all in all, I'd say it's been successful.

Negligence is working out rather well in that jungle! I'm with smokey in thinking of using it as the hot new method.

I've always been a trend setter. I had "Dad Bod" way before it got it's name. :rofl:

Weights are in for the last Strawberry Cheesecake. She made me wait a long time, but was worth it. She tipped the scales at an even 335g (11.82oz)! That's the second heaviest auto I've grown. Combine her weight up with the previous 3 plants and the grow yielded 809.2g (28.54oz). Respectable numbers for a 32"x32" tent and 300w of light. It's gotta be the Tent Chicken™.

Holy shit bro you got one auto to give you 11.82 ounces for a dry yield? Dam who was the breeder of tht cheesecake lmao. I got some autos im trying to run outside to see how big i can get em. But shit 11 zips that would be amazing if i got even close 2 tht number lmao. Well shit man congrats now im off to finish catching up in ur journal.
Hello again from an extremely negligent grower. The Big Cheese are getting closer. No amber yet but mostly cloudy with a few clear. The NL x BB are a couple weeks behind that. Despite their buds being far younger, they are bigger in comparison, so they should finish well. The NL also has outgrown the tent and is too close to the light, so there is some light burn. When the Cheese comes out, perhaps I can spread them more to lower the intensity. The back half of the grow I didn't supplement the Mega Crop at all with additional Silica or Cal-Mag. Been super lazy this grow. Still, all in all, I'd say it's been successful.

h

Oh my dam those look amazing my friend congrats 4 real. What strain was the last bud pics u posted?

Holy shit bro you got one auto to give you 11.82 ounces for a dry yield? Dam who was the breeder of tht cheesecake lmao. I got some autos im trying to run outside to see how big i can get em. But shit 11 zips that would be amazing if i got even close 2 tht number lmao. Well shit man congrats now im off to finish catching up in ur journal.

Oh my dam those look amazing my friend congrats 4 real. What strain was the last bud pics u posted?

The near 12oz auto was Strawberry Cheesecake.

The top bud pic in my last update was the Big Cheese, the bottom one was Northern Lights x Big Bud. Both from Weedseedexpress.

The near 12oz auto was Strawberry Cheesecake.

The top bud pic in my last update was the Big Cheese, the bottom one was Northern Lights x Big Bud. Both from Weedseedexpress.

Well shit bro those looked great im guna definitely be thinking about those wen i make my next seed purchase.

The plants from the last grow are down. The Big Cheese is curing, the NL x BB is still drying. I'll get some weights up for the last grow when everything is dry. The seeds for the next run are Northern Lights Autos x 3 and Heavyweight Jackpot Auto x 1. Given my lack of time, I'm turning the keys to the tent over to Farside05 Jr. He'll be following my nute schedule, using Faux Mix, Mega Crop, Faux Tekt, and Cal-Mag. We made Faux Mix this AM. We will need to make more Faux Tekt soon. Two of the NL's are breaking ground in the Jiffy Plugs, so It won't be long (maybe a day) before they see the 5 gal fabric pots. Hopefully the other 2 plants aren't far behind. As far as a tent mascot, he has removed the "Tent Chicken" and replaced it with an egg shaped "Orb of Power". So I guess the answer to the question, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" is obviously the Chicken. Jr picked the strains wanting something high yielding in an attempt to show the old man up. He did pretty good last time he had the reins before a cold snap, in a non heat supplemented tent, derailed him. He also wants to show up his buddy that is trying his hand at growing. Despite all the advice we try to give him, he won't listen. Jr kinda wants to prove to his buddy that the system works weather it's me or him working it. Spoiler Alert...it does!

I know, pics or it didn't happen...

The new grow, seedlings, and the "Orb of Power"

Bigger buds from the NLxBB harvest

3 gal buckets with Big Cheese dried buds, minus 1oz that Farside05 Jr and his buddies have absconded.

Well done on the harvest and the sizeable colas farside, but I was distracted by the Magnavox logo and had no idea they were still in business! Wish Jr good luck with that silly egg thing. :thumb:

I think the Magnavox was a hand-me-down, to the kids from their Aunt. They got bigger better TVs and it landed in the spare bedroom/office/grow room.

I don't know why Jr would want to slight the Tent Chicken. That could lead to some bad mojo, but he has faith in the Orb. His grandfather gave it to him when he was 5ish and we were moving away from them. He used to believe he could channel his grandfather through it.

Harvest looks great bro!

cola.jpg

Back
Top Bottom