Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Anyone care to enlighten me as to what we are comparing here?
Screenshot_20231209_150703_SHEIN.jpg

The gender of the grower is irrelevant, there should be no divide
If you aren't even growing the same batch of seeds, there is no comparison to be made..?
It's a friendly competition between the boys and the girls. No actual prizes, just bragging rights.

How the grows went, who had the most successes during the grows, styles...everything about how each person grows in two teams.
We see it as a great opportunity to promote the sponsors by using different seeds and breeders, and a learning experience for people who want to see lots of different grow styles and methods in one place.
And it will be FUN. We all need fun in our lives.
That's it in a short version. LOL

You must have changed your post.
I tried the gloves with the leaf on top and it was waaaaaay too much pink. LOL
I did I was thinking it through and was like ..yeah no nevermind...looks good. And that's a badass leaf.. homegrown that's the bestest

It's a friendly competition between the boys and the girls. No actual prizes, just bragging rights.

How the grows went, who had the most successes during the grows, styles...everything about how each person grows in two teams.
We see it as a great opportunity to promote the sponsors by using different seeds and breeders, and a learning experience for people who want to see lots of different grow styles and methods in one place.
Thank you for clearing that up.

The funny thing is I was going to suggest a disclaimer about the sex division. I don't want to offend anyone by having a fun little grow off.... Roy posted before I could type it out, not saying he was offended just to clarify.....but someone else might be. 🫤

Ah, OK - got it
So it's not like a 'contest' per se, you are documenting all of you trying different strains to see how you all fare
I'm in :reading420magazine:

Thank you for clearing that up.

The funny thing is I was going to suggest a disclaimer about the sex division. I don't want to offend anyone by having a fun little grow off.... Roy posted before I could type it out, not saying he was offended just to clarify.....but someone else might be. 🫤
Might be nice to do that little disclaimer.

It isn't about girls or guys in general, it's about these three girls and guys who want to put on a friendly grow competition.

Back
Top Bottom