Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

@OGpapa and @Olddog Newtrick this logo okay for the team?
GridArt_20240509_170922124~2.jpg
Dang I thought we were doing team names "Guyz" and "Girlz". We stuck with Girlz. :laughtwo:

All good 😅 the app I use saves previous font and stuff...so makes it easy to go back and adjust things.....
I may put big right nug behind the middle 🤔....or just go smoke a bowl and stop being so picky 😂

Anyone care to enlighten me as to what we are comparing here?
Basically same as the contest....just friendly between fellow gardeners.

Best bud, best plant, etc ..... But a slight twist as we see if the ladies can grow better than the guys 😂 . All different grow styles.....all different strains.... Poll at the end. Then tallie which team girlz or guyz got the most votes in each category.

Basically same as the contest....just friendly between fellow gardeners.

Best bud, best plant, etc ..... But a slight twist as we see if the ladies can grow better than the guys 😂 . All different grow styles.....all different strains.... Poll at the end. Then tallie which team girlz or guyz got the most votes in each category.
The gender of the grower is irrelevant, there should be no divide
If you aren't even growing the same batch of seeds, there is no comparison to be made..?

The title of the journal is going to have "Guyz vs. Girlz".

That's why I was thinking we were using that.
I misread that shirts and skins thing.
Would look a bit weird if we used both.

Personally I think the guyz vs. girlz is more inviting......but it's up to the group.

I'll leave it to you all. :battingeyelashes:
I thought it was just a metaphor 🤗😆:passitleft:

The gender of the grower is irrelevant, there should be no divide
If you aren't even growing the same batch of seeds, there is no comparison to be made..?
It's not a comparison. It's which team can outgrow the other team..er something like that

Back
Top Bottom