Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

first do you need to dip clones in cloneing gel before putting into cloner???second in the 9 wk cycle when do i need to flush ???

first do you need to dip clones in cloneing gel before putting into cloner???second in the 9 wk cycle when do i need to flush ???

Some say yes some say no, Its all what you would prefer, maybe try some of both. I would look into cloning more like I am before I do it. and from what I read you want to flush the last 2 weeks with ph'd plain water.

TheTablesTurnin

Had a modification idea on the support frame. Why not make the vertical uprights the same length and build a removable SOG screen into the top part of the support frame that can be added when the plants reach a trainable height?:hmmmm: Just thinking outloud.

I like this idea! I may have to try this when i get around to getting my flowering unit built!

anybody have root issues during early flower, and if so what was your solution. I use a DIY 6" sewer tube system which sits atop my res which is a wooden frame lined with a pond liner. I maintain the rez temp at 65f but am not sure of the tube/root zone temp. I have introduced Gold zone by dutch masters which helps but I still have really wild ph drops for the first few wks

I haven't got to my flowering setup yet, but went with a "bucket cloner" (7 plants) and an aerovegger that I modified for my use/space. Still thinking about the flowering unit/units and how I am going to modify it to make it/them work for me. :reading420magazine: :tokin:
Modified_aerocloner.jpg

New_Aerocloner.JPG

Thanks for ALL the info in this journal.

Had a modification idea on the support frame. Why not make the vertical uprights the same length and build a removable SOG screen into the top part of the support frame that can be added when the plants reach a trainable height?:hmmmm: Just thinking outloud.
Well I quit thinking and built it! Tell me what you think...
IMG_027217.JPG

IMG_027119.JPG

The mad scientist in me took over...
:tokin:

wow hoz that looks pro! i want one?
And I think you should have one!
It took me all day to get it operational, but it works with no leaks and will fit in my 40X40 tent and still leave room for some more plants. I will try to put a parts list together in a day or so, I still have another length of 4X4 I think it is long enough to make two more troughs, but would need 4caps :slide:I am pretty jazzed about this new experiment:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom