Harvest time?

CC420710

I am in my first grow currently in 4th week of flower and looking good. As far as harvest times there seems to be some variations out there. So was wanting to see some methods on here. I have read about harvesting when 75% of trichomes have changed color but have also read 50% and a few other variations. I know one site spoke about depends on what feeling you want to achieve. Harvesting early is for a sativa affect and late for indica. So what are the preferences out there? What percentage of trichomes turned do you harvest at?

I am in my first grow currently in 4th week of flower and looking good. As far as harvest times there seems to be some variations out there. So was wanting to see some methods on here. I have read about harvesting when 75% of trichomes have changed color but have also read 50% and a few other variations. I know one site spoke about depends on what feeling you want to achieve. Harvesting early is for a sativa affect and late for indica. So what are the preferences out there? What percentage of trichomes turned do you harvest at?
Grab your self a jewellers loupe and you want to harvest when your trichomes are 100% cloudy, or keep waiting for a higher % of amber trichs for the more heavy feel.

This I went on amazon got one super cheap and free delivery to boot and it made my harvests a breeze, a must have in any growers toolbox.

Varies widely on the Strain with most falling in the 7 weeks to 12 weeks range.
Harvest or Not

mir_20210710_102659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom