Hello

Hello, my name is Sierra and I am from California. I smoke primarily for medical purposes and am just looking for a good place to talk cannabis. I’m looking into getting certifications in the cannabis industry by attending a school, just not sure of which one or if it is legit.
Let’s Chat! ❤️
Good morning @shortlove927 hope your having a great day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Do you have a garden?

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to :420: @shortlove927!

Here's a few links to help you find your way around!

Good morning @shortlove927 hope your having a great day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Do you have a garden?

Stay safe
Bill
Hello Bill,
Thanks for the welcome! I personally don’t have a grow, but my hubby @CultivationArt grows intensely and is very active in the cannabis industry. I am interested in testing cannabis for high tolerance patients plus to get cannabis legal in all aspects and tax free!

Hello Bill,
Thanks for the welcome! I personally don’t have a grow, but my hubby @CultivationArt grows intensely and is very active in the cannabis industry. I am interested in testing cannabis for high tolerance patients plus to get cannabis legal in all aspects and tax free!
That's awesome. :thumb:
He is quite a gardener.
Legalization for sure, tax free on my that's a tough one.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @shortlove927 and welcome again, hubby @CultivationArt :rofl:

Do you have any images of your husbands ladies? :rofl:

Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
Hello there! Gosh you all seem so friendly on this forum compared to some others I have seen. I don’t have any pix of his ladies as I’ve said that I’m just more here for his support for financial and some plant help he’s the growing master not me. Lol

I gotta question how do we become a sponsored tester for weed, smoking products, & seeds!!!
Good morning @shortlove927 hope you are having a good day my friend.
Most companies want someone with a bit of popularity and stability on the site.
Once you are popular and have proven your abilities you can approach them.
I emailed every light sponsor we have at first trying to get a sponsor.
Of course the one I got burnt my grow room so be careful what you ask for. Communication is key though.
Don't be afraid to ask.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom