Help!? Indoor Soil organic grow, yellowing / dieing leaves and purple stems

voodoopoerk

So This is my buddy's first grow box and he got this clone from someone, the age of the plant is unknown, as well as the exact strain other than that it's AMS fem. I'm using Jobes organic food and miracle grow organic soil. I've been having a minor gnat problem, I tried covering the soil with cloth to get rid of them, and i've been disturbing, removing and replacing the top few inches of soil every day. They didn't go away so I got some organic pesticide with pyrethins and neem oil extract, applied every 3 days and the gnats die down in numbers but then come back slowly. The yellow leaves and purple stem leads me to believe its a nitrogen deficiency, but I'm not sure if its actually that or thats a side effect of the gnats. What do you guys think? I'm not sure what to do at this point or if my plant is actually in trouble.

What Strain is it?
-Not sure exact strain other than its AMS Fem.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
-^
How Many Plants?
-1 for now
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
-Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
-At least 3 weeks, buddy got it from someone so other than that age unknown.
Indoor or Outdoor?
-indoor
Soil or Hydro?
-soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
-Miracle Grow regular soil with Jobes organic food mix
If Soil... What Size Pot?
-Smaller couple gallon pot, going to transplant into 3-4g pot soon.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
-5 100 watt CFL's. 3 blue, 2 red
Is it Air Cooled?
-2 Comp fan exhaust
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
-Averages 69-79
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
-Only have a cheap ph tester, but it looks to be between 6-6.5
Any Pests?
-Gnats, pesticide to counter, numbers dwindling but still present.
How Often are you Watering?
-Whenever needed, normally every 2-3 days.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
-2% N, 6% P, 4%K
Size or Square Footage of Room?
-Rather small first box, 2x1x3

IMG_78431.jpg
IMG_70323.jpg
IMG_23332.jpg
IMG_63093.jpg

yeah i was going to transplant into a new pot with new soil in the next day or two. I just picked up some vermiculite, peat moss, lime, worm castings, kelp meal and i'll be getting some humus today, though i'm not sure if I need it. Think if I mix up some nice soil and throw it in the next day or two with a proper flush would help fix the problem? It doesn't seem like it's very severe but I hate to see the girl in pain

yeah i was going to transplant into a new pot with new soil in the next day or two. I just picked up some vermiculite, peat moss, lime, worm castings, kelp meal and i'll be getting some humus today, though i'm not sure if I need it. Think if I mix up some nice soil and throw it in the next day or two with a proper flush would help fix the problem? It doesn't seem like it's very severe but I hate to see the girl in pain

Not sure about your medium your growing in however that does really look like a Mag deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom